- Over 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Programming and its implementation.
- Expertise in design and development of various web - and enterprise-level applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) using different design methodologies/process frameworks like SDLC and tools like Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like J Unit.
- Developed web applications by implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using JSP pages that interact with Servlets.
- Expertise in XML.
- Experience in working with frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in using Java IDE tools like Net beans and familiarity with other IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Experience in using MySQL databases to write complex SQL queries, and familiarity with databases like SQL.
- Extensive experience in using SQL to write Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Experience of development in different environments like Windows 98/20007/XP.
- Well versed with complete systems life cycle development processes of design, development, testing and implementation.
- Document preparation including Requirement Specification, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Experience in working with Virtual and Multi National Team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can-do attitude.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time.
Programming Languages: Java, C, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Java Script.
Java Technologies: J2SE 1.4/1.5, J2EE, JDBC, JNDI, Swing, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, WebServices (SOAP, WSDL) SDLC, Agile Management, Angular JS, Node,
Servers Oracle: WebLogic 8.x, 10.x, WebSphere 5.0, JBoss 4.0, Apache Tomcat
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, MySQL.
Frame Work: Apache Struts, Ajax, Spring 2.x (Web MVC, Core), Hibernate, iBatis.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux/Red Hat
GUI Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse, JDeveloper.
Other packages: MS Office2003, 2007, Rational rose, Visio 2003. Java / j2ee Developer/IBM DB2 UDB/EXTJS/POJO/Eclispe/UI Graphic Design/Apache Felix/Apache Sling/Apache Jackrabbit/Adobe CQ5 (AEM)/Web Logic Portal 10.x/SQL/SOAP(Restful)/and HTML(CSS3)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using Struts Tiles Framework, HTML5, JSP.
- Developed UI screens using YUI, CSS and JQuery.
- Improved the performance and response time of the application by implementing AJAX.
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- EJB components are deployed on the Web Logic Integration with MQSeries using JMS. The database was Oracle.
- Developed HQL queries for CRUD.
- Involved in the development of SQL, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Implemented SOA architecture using SOAP web services by using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and restified the services using REST APIs
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Eclipse with Weblogic Application server
- Deployed allocations in the weblogic application servers and written automation scripts using PERL on UNIX boxes
- Support on the ClearCase host server load balancing and server optimization.
- Writing JUnit test/Integration test cases for asserting functional quality
- Manage multiple, high profile cross-functional AGILE program teams across various business units.
- Designed UML diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JSP, CSS & DHTML
- Extensively worked with Servlets and Struts based multi tier applications in developing J2EE Components
- Experience in creating build files using Maven.
- Use jPod and iText to manipulate PDF operations.
- Applications developed in Eclipse IDE with Java, Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate, CSS, JBoss, HTML5 & Oracle DB.
- Enhanced and created new Jasper Reports according to the requirements.
- Worked in SOA architecture Websphere Message broker for integration with Pega and ILog
- Analysis of QTP for web 2.0 objects and created custom objects using web extensibility tool.
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- This application supports prepay and postpaid customers to manage their wireless accounts.
- Developed this project using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Gathered the requirements from internal clients.
- Managed the change process.
- Managed ongoing production troubleshooting, maintenance and coordinating elevations