- Over 12 + years of experience in design and development of User Interface applications, integrating with numerous databases and Client - Server applications of iOS using Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9 Windows 10/8/7, Linux
Xcode: 8/7/6/5, Eclipse, NetBeans
Databases: SQLite, Core Data, Oracle, MYSQL Server
Methodologies: Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall
Source Control: BitBucket, SourceTree, Git Hub, Eclipse, Xcode
Senior IOS Developer
- Gathered requirements for the how the application should look and built the application accordingly.
- Architect the solutions by taking the functional requirements and provide technical guidance to other team members. Created CoreData model classes, fetched and parsed JSON data to save in to CoreData entities Constructed Views with Xib, Storyboard using Added Auto Layout constraints to conform UI Controls to desired layout. Worked on Push Notifications and Local Notifications to trigger specific tasks at a particular time and blocks, categories. Experience on deploying beta apps through iTunes Connect / Test Flight Consumed Rest web services and displayed by using Alamofire Implemented Good dynamics for security of data. Project managed using Agile methodology Integrated the 3rd party frameworks using cocoapods Coordinated in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), starting from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Building, Deployment and Product Support Performed testing with XC Test Frame Work, UI Automation through instruments. Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers Code housed in Github repository .
Environment: Swift, XCode-8/7, iOS10/9, Cocoa Framework, Agile Sprint Planning, Kofax Mobile SDX, TFS and core Data.
Senior IOS Developer
- Developed the application from scratch.
- Designed the architecture and gathered required resources Used Story Boards, and Xib files in the project to integrate the UI of the application with Adaptive layouts Created CoreData model classes, fetched and parsed JSON data to save in to CoreData entities. Invoked RESTfull Web services using NSURLSession and Parsed JSON responses using NSJSONSerialization Publishing the application on App store and then pushing updates after every sprint release. Extensive work with UIKit components such as UI CollectionView and UITableView. Pre - fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning. Integrated the 3rd party frameworks using sub modules. Enforced intuitivegesture controls to enhance the ease of interaction Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information Used Grand Central Dispatch(GCD) for implementing complex multithreading features on the application Implemented Deferred Deep Links (DDL) to redirect user to certain pages of the app as needed Implemented Adobe Analytics to discover customer valuable segments Worked with Instruments and Xcode for debugging. Worked with GIT source control.
Environment: Swift 2.3/3.0, XCode-8/7, iOS10/9, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, GutHub.
IOS App Developer
- Custom UI implemented with XIBs, and Manual Retain/Release memory management
- Worked on Push Notifications using parse to send notifications to user. Updated and implemented multiple 3rd party APIs to integrate with social networks Implemented Core Data for persistent storage of user data. AVFoundation and MediaPlayer used to stream and play video Created of various views, table views, customized views and popovers. Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services. Worked with Instruments and Xcode for debugging.
Environment: iPhone SDK, Mac OS X-10.10/10.9, Objective C, iOS 9/8.2, Interface builder, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, JSON, GitHub.
IOS App Developer
- Collaborate closely with the product and design teams to enhance App experience.
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and developing the application Implemented JSON to get display the items on the respective views. Addressed Memory leaks by using Instruments and fixed bugs for Memory management issues. Used Git for the Version and Configuration management Worked on push Notification sent from server for new Alerts Worked with Backend team to communicate with web services. Pre - fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning. Followed a work data flow principle for design and development. Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers Debugging issues at onsite whenever required. Worked with GDB and Xcode for debugging. Worked with Subversion to checkout and update the Code changes.
ENVIRONMENT: Objective-C, Xcode-6/5.1, iOS-8.2/7, iPhoneSDK, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, Storyboard, iPhone Simulator, APNS, BitBucket.
Web UI Developer
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, Swings, Struts, HTML, Java script, JNDI, Eclipse, XML