- with 5+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment of various Java/J2EE applications in E - Commerce, Financial, Banking, Insurance & Health Care Domains.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent java development skills using Core Java, OOP’s, Collection, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in J2EE frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Jersey.
- Proficient in Spring Architecture and Spring Related Technologies: Spring DI/ MVC/ Spring JDBC/ AOP/ Batch/ Spring Templates (Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate, Spring Rest Templates)
- Expertise in Creating and Consuming Web Services, related technologies and tools: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Jersey, SOAPUI tools.
- Experience in configuring and using Hibernate 3/4 and coding DAO components
- Application servers and Web servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and resolving Build Issues and verifying log4j and server logs.
- Unit testing using JUnit, Mockito frameworks
- Application Servers using Maven and Shell Scripts for creating Build Scripts.
- Hands on experience in developing UML Diagrams like Class, Use case and Sequence diagrams, version control system tools like SVN and GIT
- Expertise in designing applications using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory Methods.
Programming Languages: JAVA 1.7/8, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, Multithreading, Web Ser-vices, SOAP, Restful
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, JUnit
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Version Control Tools: Subversion (SVN), GIT
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, Spring Source, Jenkins, SOAPUI, RALLY, JIRA, Quality Center
Database: Oracle, MySQL
- Used Agile Development methodology, interacted with client, provide feedback on the features, suggest optimal solutions and tailored application to customer’s needs.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate, Micro Services, Web Services using Axis and Jersey Frame works, Java 8.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for the two modules.
- Developed the DAO layer using the hibernate for real time performance used the caching system for hibernate
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components
- Experience in working with Spring MVC Controllers and Spring Hibernate templates
- Hands on experience with data Persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Consumed Enterprise Web Services and generated client using Jersey Frameworks in RAD IDE
- Configured the Spring, Hibernate, Log4j configuration files
- Completed test cases using JUnit and Mockito Frameworks
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags, JSP, jQuery, JSON, Taglibs.
- Involved in testing and deployment of application Tomcat Application Server
- Designing the application with reusable J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, Session Facade, TO (Transfer Object) and DAO patterns.
- Used Maven to build & deploy applications, helped to deployment for CI using Jenkins and Maven
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Spring, Multithreading, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, Jersey, SOAP UI, JUNIT, Mockito, SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Maven, Jenkins, UML, TOAD, WebSphere, Agile, Jira, Linux.
- Application development using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Developed UI using Spring MVC, business logic using Spring (IOC, AOP), persistence using Hibernate.
- Developed in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Developed Spring Controllers which manages the application flow and makes calls to business objects to manipulate its contents Developed server-side application which handles the database manipulation with the back-end Oracle database using Hibernate
- Developed, Deployed Enterprise Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) and Consumed and generated client using Jersey Frameworks using Eclipse
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Update the dynamic information in JSP Pages using JSTL and Spring Tag libs
- Used JAXB for Marshaling and UnMarshaling the XML data.
- Used WebSphere as to Deployment the application and web service.
- Designed and developed Caching using Singleton pattern.
- Used Maven to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases
- Prepared Unit test cases using JUnit and remote testing using SOAPUI.
- Helped to deploy and resolve issues during deployment and Configured Maven, Shell Scripts. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI).
- Coordinated with the QA team in testing of the application in various environments.
- Involved in Production Deployment, Support and Reviewed the app server production logs using Splunk supported the production incidents handling team for production incidents
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum methodology
- Responsible for Reviewing functional and technical documents, flow charts & data flow diagrams.
- Used Spring, JSP, Hibernate Web Services SOAP and RESTFUL .
- Created Spring Controllers and Integrated with Business Components and View Components.
- Developed Spring and Hibernate data layer components for the application
- Implemented web services using WSDL/SOAP and created web services.
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistent framework, developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files, configured XML files, hibernate query language.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate (ORM) framework.
- Extensively used DAO patterns, including mapping DAO objects, configure file and classes to interact with database.
- Worked with EJB in the server-side to encapsulate the business logic of the application and developed rich User Interface using jQuery, CSS, and HTML.
- Used AJAX function calls using jQuery functions to handle the user requests asynchronously and to have faster responses from the server by directly connecting to the server.
- Obtained JSON responses to front-end using JSON API and extensively used SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- SVN technology was used for version controlling.
- Involved in Support activities of the system.
- Coordination with various team including offshore support teams
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Jersey, SOA, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, MAVEN, TOAD, SQL, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, Oracle, Windows 7
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules and followed AGILE/ SCRUM methodology. Participated in Estimation size of Backlog Items, Daily Scrum and Translation of backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks).
- Involved in preparation of design strategy documents for all the impacted methods and for new functionality.
- Involved in application development: Spring MVC module, DI, AOP, Spring ORM & configuring controllers with annotations and related configuration files
- Developed and Consumed Web Services securely using JAX-WS API and tested using SOAP UI.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping Tool for the backend data persistency.
- Wrote SQL and Stored procedures for data manipulation.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language for data retrieval from the database and process the data in the business methods.
- Involved in the development of test cases for the testing phase.
- Developed test cases using JUnit for the modules developed
- Involved at the time of deploying the code in production environment and do the functional check out.
- Involved in merging the code into different stages like Development to System Testing, Staging and Production using the Sub Version Controlling (SVN) tool.
- Responsible for productions support and analyzing the Splunk logs for hidden application errors.
- Responsible for coordinating with testers during system testing.
- Defect fixing activity as a part of system testing phase and User Acceptance phase
- Analyzing business requirements along with team lead.
- Designed necessary backend Java classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in the coding of generating the Actions, Action Forms.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings
- Developed various daily jobs using MYSQL stored procedure to update notification status in multiple tables.
- Created WSDL and REST based Web services for adding, modifying and deleting trading partners.
- Debugged and enhanced performance of the web application.
- Developed high quality software solutions that satisfy our customer’s needs.
- Created technical specifications and use cases.
- Used agile development practices and work in short iterations to deliver a continuous flow of the most important and valuable features.