Dynamic Engineering Professional skilled in translating business requirements into technical solutions.
Web: JSP, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap 3
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Hibernate 4, Angular Js 1.4/2
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB
Test Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine
Tools: Eclipse, RAD, ClearCase, Git, SVN
Other Tools: Sonar, Cobertura,Istanbul,Maven, npmApp Server: Tomcat 8, WebLogic 11g, Web Sphere 8.5
SLDC: Agile - scrum, Waterfall
DevOps: BitBucket, Jira, Conflurence, uDeploy, Bamboo, AWS, Docker
Design Pattern: Strategy, Observer, Composite, COR, DAO Factory, Adapter, Template, Fa ade
Confidential - Woodland Hills, CA
- Extensively involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, and development and testing of the applications.
- Used Spring Boot for developing Spring MVC based application for NRT dashboard project.
- Effectively used of new Java 8 features in application.
- Used Spring AOP for logging and automating emails.
- Developed dynamic addition of table for CRUD operation using REST API and AJAX.
- Used Spring Security for designing role based security system in appliaition .
- Mentor junior developer and provided guidance on development of various modules.
- Design and implementation of REST api services for various healthcare services.
- Used Angular js for rich UI grid tables .
- Involved in Unit Testing of Various Modules based on the Test Cases. Also, used mockito for Spring MVC business logic unit test.
- Design CI/CD processes in the context of a Bamboo orchestration, including the usage of automated build, test/QA, and deployment tools.
- Worked as a part of Agile team and responsible to deliver completed task in bi-weekly sprint.
- Received many client appreciations for the fast paced quality delivery and for the commitment shown in meeting Project deadlines
- Developed and maintained remittance software, working primarily with JEE (Spring MVC, Hibernate) and MySQL.
- Analyzed requirements, designed system architecture and databases, developed the GUI and created a variety of components.
- Developed REST API based XML web service integration module using Java, Spring MVC and Axis.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes
- Designed new modules for existing systems to address evolving business requirements.
- Integrated Merchantrade software with banking and remittance vendor systems worldwide.
- Generated financial reports for use by business analysts.
- Provider of research and development of enterprise systems and state-of-the-art solutions for the Verisk Analytics family of companies, leading sources of risk management information.
- Performed software development and maintenance using JEE and Oracle.
- Participated as a core programmer in the creation of a feature-rich suite of data-driven tools.
- Developed testing scripts in Oracle; configured servers and deployed applications in UAT and production environments.
Technical Environment: Core Java, JEE, Oracle, PL/SQL, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, Ajax, Oracle SQL