B.S. Computer Science with years’ experience in software developer
Software / Applications: Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office 1997, Microsoft 2007, Microsoft 2003, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS FrontPage, MS Project, MS Visio, MS SiteServer, Outlook, Outlook Express, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Convio, UNIX, Linux, DreamWeaver, FileMaker Pro, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle Database, Novell, DB2, Cisco IP Communicator, ICommonVergence, BBX,, MetaSphere, Concordance, True Crypt, Quality Assurance, SharePoint, and MAC OS
- Under supervision, develops, codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing RM Online System software.
- Suggests solutions for problems or software enhancements.
- May assist and work with senior technical staff to learn and understand problems with software. And attends on - going training sessions to achieve a higher level of technical skill.
- Assists in writing code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications. Helps to develop code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental standards and guidelines.
- Assists in writing, modifying, and debugging software for client applications. Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level personnel
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases
- Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Creating and maintaining litigation support databases, such as Concordance and Recommind
- Manipulate data using various text editing and comparative software tools such as Text pad, MS Excel, MS Access, and True Crypt; maintain tracking logs of data and images, and troubleshoot litigation support applications
- Assists with data import and exports and data manipulation
Network Technical Support
Confidential, Edinburg, VA
- Using Cisco IP Communicator to communicate with customers
- Perform basic troubleshooting for internet connection and E-mail
- Provide technical support via phone, mail, E-mail, and fax in setting up internet connection and E-mail
- Create service orders for internet product and services
- Assist with simultaneous use/overuse billing on internet accounts
- Enter customer call and service activities in the internet customer record system
- Enter customer trouble in data base for required help beyond basic support
- Provides supervisor with service/trouble related reports
- Interface with other department including customer service, communication center, and LAN to resolve customer issues
- Filling, mailing and other administrative activities
- Responsible for supporting and enforcing all internal control processes and procedures
- Used Windows operating system, Macintosh operating system, DSL and Internet related software
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Created web site for employees by using PHP, HTML and CSS
- Worked through main site to change or add images using PHP, HTML and CSS
- Used Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Convio to make changes to the website
- Create and execute test cases and communicate results
- Updated employee site with news, benefits updates, and role/policy changes
Confidential, Harrisonburg, VA
- Downloaded new software into all computers
- Helped set up home page for employee laptops
- Ensured that every computer had a connection to internet and printer
- Talked to technical operator when internet connection was down