Operating System: Windows, Mac OS,Ubuntu
Java: Java, JSP, Servlets, JAVA - FX,Scene-Builder,Multi-threading, JDBC, Hibernate,Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AJAX
Software Methodologies: Waterfall model, Agile
IDEs: Eclipse,Intellij,Atom,Android Studio,Cline
Version Control: Github,Github desktop,Git,Svn,Cvs
Assistant Software Developer
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Support an Agile Software Development process, working in conjunction with end users / stakeholders and technical delivery team.
- Implemented a Data Access Layer (DAO) class that provides CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations for the tables in database.
- Worked with SQL and search-based data storage.
- Created JSP page for displaying all data from the database.
- Designed applications using object-oriented concepts.
- Use docker to deploy application.
- Used Multithreading to provide to maximize the utilization of CPU time.
- Made responsive website which could be accesed on any device(Mobile,Tablet,Desktop).
Front end Developer Intern
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Worked on complete Agile Development with two-week sprints, story grooming, estimations, retrospectives and spring planning.
- Developing high-quality Web applications while improving existing MVC code base in Ruby on Rails .
- Used Spring LDAP for user security credentials authentication and for validating the user roles.
- Participate in the dynamic form generation, automatic completion of forms and functions of user validation using AJAX.
Software Engineer Intern
- Write JSP and Servlets to add functionality to web application based on customer requirements
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data from the database using JDBC
- Utilized frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring for persistence and application layers
- Create and execute test cases in JUnit for unit testing of application
- Use Postman to test rest endpoints.
- Building single-page applications using RESTful APIs
- Worked on collections and multithreading for backend.
- Integration with Java back-end via RESTful and WebSocket APIs.