- Application Development Software Development Life Cycle Web Application Problem Solving Object Oriented Design Automation Testing & Debugging Enterprise Applications TDD Report and Documentation Agile Methodologies Algorithm Design Microservice
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Web/App Server:: Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss
Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, MS Access, PL SQL
Frameworks: Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Integration, Spring Cloud), Hibernate, JPA, Jersey, Mockito, Express.js, Junit, Log4j
Design Patterns: Composite, Singleton, Factory, Bridge, Adapter, Visitor, Builder, Strategy, State
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
Tools: Git, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Smart UML, gulp.js, STS, ATOM, Maven, SOAP UI, Postman, VS Code, PCF, Jenkins, Jira
Platforms: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu)
Confidential, Redmond, Washington
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performed Use case design, object modeling and transformed Use Case designs into Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams
- Involved in development of RESTful Web Services, using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Spring MVC, JPA, HQL, Spring Security, AOP and PCF.
- Deployed microservices in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, Spring Web MVC for the controllers and created annotation-based mapping using Hibernate ORM tool.
- Hands on experience in TDD, developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit
- Used Mockito framework to code coverage extensively.
- Utilized SonarQube for code quality, code coverage, and minimize bugs.
- Working in Agile Methodology (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming)
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using Agile Methodology.
- Analyzed business and customer requirements. Utilized IT skills and knowledge of software development life cycle to design, develop, code and enhance custom software and web applications for diverse array of customers.
- Engaged in requirement gathering process to ensure robustness, redundancy and scalability of each project
- Developing the View layer of MVC architecture using Spring MVC components and templates and custom logic tags.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using JPA Hibernate
- Worked in the development, coding and design of JAVA classes in Spring MVC controllers in the view layer and implementation classes in the mid-tier.