- Having 7+ years of experience in requirement analysis, development, implementation, documenting and maintenance of Web Applications using java/J2EE technologies.
- Good hands on experience with using Bootstrap, UIKit, Foundation, Skeleton frameworks and SASS, LESS preprocessors for developing rich and interactive user interfaces.
- Proficient with new features of TypeScript, ES6 like Type Restrictions, block scope, decorators, classes, modules and arrow functions.
- Expertise in developing web applications using MVVM architecture based Angular 2, Angular 4 core concepts like components, templates, directives, data binding, services, dependency injection, Modules, observables and routing.
- Experience in MVVM frameworks and developing single page applications using Angular 2/4.
- Experience in developing Angular 4 advanced features such as interfaces, nested components, services, routing and modules.
- Experience in developing client - side validations ns using Angular 4 and in developing Custom pipes, Shadow DOM.
- Experienced in developing applications using React JS components, routes, events for view rendering, Redux asynchronous functions and implemented React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Extensive experience in developing dynamic SPA using MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular, Node).
- Expertise in using Build tools Gulp, Grunt, Gradle and Ant for compiling, packaging and linking code into a reusable format.
- Used Bower and NPM (Node Package Manager) to download and manage dependencies in various projects.
- Extensive experience with Advanced and Core Java technologies including Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, XML, JEE, JSP, EJBs, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, JMS, JPA, Java API for XML Web Services, JSF.
- Successfully developed and deployed various Microservices based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Good experience in Java 8 features like Collections, Interfaces, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Stream API, Time API
- Expertise to interact with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, IBatis, MyBatis, Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate's second level cache - Ehcache.
- Hands on experience using ODM frameworks to connect asynchronous environment with Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Worked with Spring transaction management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, Spring IO and Spring Security (Spring security, SiteMinder).
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) during compile time.
- Developed multiple applications using Spring Community framework projects and used Spring and EJB containers to manage the bean life cycle.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications using JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF (PrimeFaces).
- Developed projects with RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Solid experience in using the Spring AOP facets Transactional Management, Logging, Security and Authentication.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, Dynamo DB) and good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server.
- Better understanding of implementation using Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS stack for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Eureka (Service Discovery Server), Ribbon (Dynamic Routing and Load Balancer), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Zuul (Edge proxy) and Monitoring and centralized log analyses (ELK).
- Experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Used Apache Kafka Steams API to build real-time data pipelines and horizontally scalable and fault-tolerant stateful stream-processing and worked with Kafka Connect to build custom connectors using connector framework
- Worked on Kafka Performance monitoring for coordination among consumers using Burrow
- Experienced in handling message queues using JMS, Rabbit-MQ, IBM-MQ, Active-MQ and Amazon-MQ
- Building real-time dashboard applications for visualizing, analyzing and exploring data on Apache Web servers using Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana 4.0 (ELK), Splunk.
- Good knowledge in employing database caching strategies using Redis, MongoDB Elastic search.
- Hands on experience in implementation of PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) Paas (Platform as a Service) services such as Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service to continuously deliver applications on to the cloud.
- Highly experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term back up of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token-based authentication and involved in OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Experienced in using build tools like Maven, Ant, Gradle and logging tools like Log4j.
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Spock, TestNg and Integration testing tools like Selenium Web driver, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development testing).
- Used Orchestration container Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer cluster and load balancers for backend API services.
- Extensive experience in building continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis and AWS CodePipeline with cloud repository.
- Used various version control software such as GIT, GIT LAB, SVN, CVS, Big Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Excellent communication skills, hardworking and a good team worker.
Languages: Java (1.4/1.5/1.6), C, SQL.
J2EE Components: Servlets 2.5, JDBC 3.0, JNDI, JSTL.
Web Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 2.0,spring3.0, JSF, JNDI, JSTL.
ORM/Data Mappers: Hibernate 3.0.
Server Technologies: JSP, Tags, JSP, Custom Tags.
Middleware technologies: EJB 3.0, Plain Old Java Object (POJO).
Client Technologies: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, JSTL Tag Libraries.
Web Services Technology: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, SOA, JMS, Hibernate.
Server Scripting: JSF Tags, Custom Tags, JSP Action Tags, Struts Tags, Spring Tags.
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS.
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/10G, MS SQL Server 2005, MySQL. AWS Dynamo DB, S3
AJAX Frameworks: JQuery, AJAX.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Value Object, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate.
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, Red Hat Linux 4/5, UBUNTU.
Versioning tools: Rational Clear Case, C,SVN.
IDE s: Webstorm8.0, Eclipse 3.x, IBM RAD,STS.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- The stock trading application is a Micro Service Oriented Architecture built using MEAN 4+ (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Designed and developed web application UI using HTML5, CSS3 and UIKit CSS framework including SASS and LESS preprocessors.
- Used built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables for making quick changes and incremental updates to UI components.
- Developed several Angular components that are compatible with TypeScript ES6.
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, NgRx store.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA.
- Implemented Node.js as a server-side proxy for event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the application lightweight and efficient.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node.js and Express.js and used Node.js server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Utilized the inbuilt NPM package manager to configure the right versions of the packages and to achieve dependency management.
- Configured Express JS node HTTP framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- At a later point, migrated from Express.js to Hapi JS which is configured on top of Node JS to attain better performance, to use built in authentication and authorization techniques.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Worked with various features in spring such as Spring AOP, Spring Transaction management.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory using IOC Configured Bean properties using dependency injection.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Used Swagger for automated documentation to the web services in the application by configuring Hapi-Swagger and Hapi- Swagger-UI
- Configured Redis (Remote Dictionary Server) with node server for caching the responses
- Behavioral driven testing for the angular application is carried out using Karma test runner and Jasmine test framework tool
- Achieved TDD (Test Driven Development) by using Mocha and Chai for testing Node.js
- Configured OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAUTH 2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Implemented Single Sign On and policy-based authentication using Site Minder security framework.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework and used the functionalities of Hibernate's second level EHCache.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through automatic sharing.
- Implemented Mongoose Connector as our ODM framework.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line Jenkins CI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency
- Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for available data on cloud.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented Netflix Zuul API gateway for all the requests from the devices and websites by registering services to Eureka.
- Created various Docker images from the Docker containers and published these images in the Docker hub repository. Deployed the Dockized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all micro services to pull image from Private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Configured Kubernetes in the application for automating deployment, load balancing, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Configured New Relic to measure and monitor the performance of application.
- Provided production support/on call support to fix production issues after the deploymen
- Communication with business users and analysts to better understand use cases and any changes to requirements.
Environment: Angular 4.0, Node JS, Express JS, Hapi JS, HTML5, CSS3-SASS, Twitter Bootstrap 4.0, Site Minder, Hibernate4.x, OAuth2.0, OIDC, Eclipse Java EE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Babel, Log4j, Redis, Mongo DB, Mongoose Connector, Oracle, JBoss, Kibana, Elastic search, Logstash NPM, Webpack, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Docker, Apache tomcat, Selenium, Spock, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Mokito, Junit, mock MVC, Kubernetes, New Relic, Dump Analysis, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Swagger, Maven3.0.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively participated in Managing team performance and progress and Training new team members and also participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing phases, and responsible for the full stack development.
- Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing Restful API web services.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS and Apache Axis 2.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server. Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
- Parsed those XML messages using JAXB and then store the data into Oracle Database using Spring JDBC.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS and ActiveMQ.
- Used different phases of JSF lifecycle for client-side and server-side data validation.
- Developed user interface using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Ajax and Jquery
- Used JIRA to fix and track the workflow.
- Created web applications prototype using Angular JS, Node JS
- Worked on setting up JBOSS Fuse ESB and building and deploying applications to Fuse server.
- Participated in builds using Maven and CI(continuous integration) using Jenkins.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases for each java class that is being developed for this application using a mocking framework Mockito using Test Driven Development technique.
- Following Agile practices to develop and deliver the requirements.
- Providing the technical support to the analysts during requirement gathering.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Angular framework.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext.JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and JSP for interactive cross-browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS and MVC framework for data access.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues
- Developed the application using agile methodology. Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service). Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into the application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application. SVN is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Created test cases using JUnit and Mockito. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems.
- Involved in Production support, investigating and resolving the technical issues or user queries as a team member supporting application 24/7.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Active in coding some of the Core Java concepts such as collections, generics and Exceptional Handling.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Created dependency injection among bean objects and Used Java Script for validation at the client-side and on Server side.
- Developed T-SQL quires for complex stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Subquery's, Relational Databases, user defined functions, Data integrity and SQL joins.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Java, Servlets,XSLT, AJAX, JMS, Spring, TIBCO, Eclipse, SQL,UNIX, JBoss Server, CVS, SVN,HTML,Hibernate, AngularJS.