- Over 3 years of experience programming with Java, Android and 5 years in the software development field
- Expertise in programming and web application development with Java, XML, Android, and SQL Server
- Experience with SDLC and Agile Methodology
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills along with organizational skills, presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, aptitude for team work and exceptional ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong problem solving skills, self - motivated, hard-working and dedicated with a desire to learn
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC
J2EE Frameworks: Apache Struts, Swing, Spring Framework, Angular JS
Web Technologies: XML, Web Services, Restful Web services, HTTP, JSON
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL
IDE: Eclipse, Android, Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Operating Systems: Android SDK, Windows 7,8, Macintosh, Linux
Others: Maven, GIT, Tomcat
- Designed and developed platform for Careeza and integrated website in Mailgun using Microservices, Java
- Designed, implemented, integrated and supported impactful trailer app for mobile and tablet devices in Android
- Designed, implemented, tested and developed impactful chat app and camera app for mobile devices
Technologies: Java, XML, Agile, GIT, Scrum, Jira, Android, IntelliJ, SQLite, Native apps, Kotlin
- End to end development with WAP (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), IOT of the Robot android app
- Conceptualized and efficiently implemented the UI (view, widget, animation) and library
- Designed and built databases using MySQL to store user specific data such as user profile in Mobile/ wearable
- Optimized Robot android app with REST web services for tablet, interfaced with stakeholders
Technologies: Java, XML, JSON, MVC, SQLite, Android SDK, Espresso, MySQL, Git, REST web services
- Worked on software development phase of online feature enhancement to meet the client needs and most important route to market
- Implemented features to register all students from one session to the another selected session
- Developed design concepts of account and evaluated deposit and withdraw amount
- Worked on R&D phase of online CRM enhancement to meet the customer needs and in-house requirements. The purpose of this project is to enhance the current online functionality & user experience for Confidential clients.
- Implemented Spell Checker functionality on Text Area and feasibility to change dates in Fiscal Quarters
- Developed Export and Import Dialog to include check-box and converted new line to hard returns
- Developed Fiscal year installation p to be automatic instead of manual
- Altered previous code and converted manual operation/installation p into automatic one
Technologies: core Java API, Swing, eclipse ide, MySQL, git and MVC
- Worked on image processing, event reporting and student portfolio management for classes offered by Confidential .
- This enhanced the current online functionality and user experience for university students.
- Created landing pages from image templates using Photoshop
- Worked on an online shopping cart, online tutorial website which includes product offering, billing, taxation, discount and promos and online learning center using .Net.
- Developed “Shopping Cart” app using Android SDK with Java, XML, MySQL
- Worked on an online recruitment channel which includes secure login, candidate registration, current job opening and online job application submission.
- Performed coding and development using Java, J2EE, Struts, Servlets, JSPs, Web Services, MVC, HTML, XML, Ajax and used SQL, JDBC for database connection using Web Server as Apache Tomcat
- Developed applications using Struts framework and configured the validation framework
- Worked as an IT instructor and faculty to help & support computer science students.
- Managed lab of 35 undergraduate students and trained them about various java design patterns
- Worked on e-commerce platform to support customer needs and requirement specifications.
- Detailed understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)