- Over 2 year of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, system design, development, integration, production support and maintenance of various Web Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Ability to efficiently translate algorithms, ideas and concepts to software applications.
- Experience in Front End Technologies to code responsive websites using Ajax, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in implementing Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Good experience in developing test cases with JUnit, Power Mock and Mockito, logging using Log4J and Build tools (Ant, Maven).
- Expertise in design and development of enterprise level spring-based web applications using Spring, REST, Hibernate.
- Great team-management skills, efficient performance in a team as well as independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
LANGUAGES: Java, J2EE
ENTERPRISE JAVA: JDBC, Multi-Threading
INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES: HTML5, Angular, CSS3
TOOLS & FRAMEWORK: Hibernate, Spring MVC
WEB/APP SERVERS: Jboss, Apache Tomcat
DATABASE: Oracle, PL/SQL
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suit
O-R MAPPING: Hibernate, Spring
TESTING TOOLS/ OTHERS: JUNIT, Mockito
OS & ENVIRONMENT: Windows
BUILD TOOLS: ANT, Maven
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Design and develop code in JAVA and J2EE.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology JIRA processes.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics.
- Developed UI components using Angular.JS with Spring MVC using various features such as dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers. Developed RESTful services with Node Js Loopback Framework and consumed with Angular 2 services.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multi-threaded access to make valid transactions.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and deployed on tomcat Server.
ENVIRONMENT: J2EE, Spring framework, Spring MVC, JDK, JDBC, Jenkins, Web Services, REST, Hibernate, Angular.JS, Oracle, Maven, JUnit, Agile Methodology.