- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML5, CSS3 to get best cross - browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using Angular.js, Node.js, and Ext.js.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with W3C web standards.
- Excellent front-end and UI development skills with pixel-perfect implementation.
- Good experience on various CSS3 properties like Border Radius, Border Images, Transition, Transform, Animation, Overflow, Marquee and Multi-Column properties.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT, SVN and TFS to manage and control software development.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development
- Proficient with SQL queries and good understanding of stored procedures with regards to MS SQL, Oracle, DB2 databases.
- An energetic individual, able to communicate effectively, to work collaboratively to resolve problems and to motivate team members as well.
- An experienced software developer passionate about delivering quality software products with thorough & rigorous testing and ample documentation.
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
IDE/HTML Editor: WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublime text.
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, Git
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3
Data Access: MY SQL, ORACLE, SQL SERVER.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Front End/UI Developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext.JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js and Node.js.
- Utilized the features of Angular 2.0 to present effective web design
- Implemented observables to get a pattern of dealing with data by using array-like operations to parse, modify and maintain data in Angular 2.
- Using Twitter Bootstrap, Angular Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 for Layout and Design.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Created pages in Mockups and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator. Involved in fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MySQL.
- Used Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAXWS and RESTFUL web services.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Unit testing was performed using JUnit and Version control through Git.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, Brea, CA
Front End/UI Developer
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis: Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using HTML and CSS.
- Redesigned pages to improve application design and UI to attract the customers by taking inputs from senior management.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Created HTML5 and CSS from Photoshop mockups.
- Created custom directives in Angular 2 for DOM manipulation and services for common functionalities shared by different controllers.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Version control through CVS and Git.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Worked and involved in development, enhancement and testing of the application.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Developed and designed XML Schemas to transport and store data. XML was used to simplify data and allow for Platform Changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML.
- Interacted with the Graphics design team in the use of Photoshop CS3, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, screen mock-ups, and interface design.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Rendered HTML from XML stream using XSLT as per the business logic for different widgets.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Created paper prototypes, initial wire frames and design a strategy by collaborating with the instructional designers.
- Designed, developed and tested web pages from the level of paper prototypes to production.
- Develop web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, JQuery and HTML.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Test Cross Browser compatibility.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Document the entire project, which contains detail description of all the functionalities.
Environment: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, DOM, SQL and Windows.