- Over 6 (Six) years of professional experience in Full Stack Web Development applications in several domains: E - commerce, Media Software, Finance.
- Extensive expertise in Core Java, especially in collection framework, exception handling.
- Knowledge of Java 8 new features, such as Stream API, Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions.
- Have an excellent understanding of Design patterns: Abstract Factory, Builder, Factory, Singleton, MVC, Faç ade, Observer and etc.
- Concrete knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Test-Driven Development (TDD), participated in Agile development, and scrum
- Extensively experienced in Object Oriented Programming, SDLC, and OOAD on UML Concepts, Multithreading and Java/Java EE design patterns.
- Expertise in Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IoC, Spring Rest, Spring Security, and exchange data between client and server in JSON format .
- Experienced in configuration and implementation in various Data Access Frameworks such as JDBC, Hibernate, etc.
- Good knowledge of web services such as SOAP and REST.
- Experienced in deploying web servers, such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experienced in deploying project to Amazon Web Service(EC2, S3, Route53).
- Expertise in back-end procedure development, for Database Applications using Oracle, DB2, SQL and PL/SQL, SQL Server.
- Experienced in writing SQL, Stored Procedures. Good understanding of Relational Database such as Oracle, MySQL, and non-relational Database such as MongoDB.
- Familiar with asynchronous messaging services with JMS.
- Experienced in building tool ANT and logging tool Log4J.
- Knowledge of multiple testing methods including Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Black box testing and White box testing.
- Hands-on experience in using version control tools including SVN, Git and project management tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with coworkers, Team members and management. Talented problem solver able to think "outside the box" and Proven background leading teams in stressful, deadline-oriented environments.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked in an Agile (Scrum) Team to deliver regular updates to Marketing team and project managers.
- Developed interactive websites with AJAX technologies.
- Used react-router to develop the nested router to route between components.
- Designed a recommendation algorithm to recommend products that customers probably prefer.
- Configured the Java application environment and Spring IoC by utilizing Spring MVC.
- Integrated Spring Security to improve login security and handle authorization and authentication.
- Implemented JavaMail service sending verification email automatically
- Used Java Persistence API(JPA) to manage relational data(ORM) by using annotations.
- Built the cache into website with Redis to boost the website.
- Utilized AWS S3 for images storing and accessing to improved scalability.
- Developed the product searching function to identify synonyms and keywords by Apache Solr.
- Used Git as version control system for tracking changes in project codes.
- Set up ZooKeeper, Redis Cluster and Apache Solr Cluster in AWS EC2.
- Managed our DNS web service by Amazon Route 53.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Following Agile Methodologies, Test Driven Development to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Developed web-based media analytic applications with MVC pattern.
- Loaded and parsed raw data from unorganized to customized with Java and JDBC.
- Calculated various audience ratings based on each client’s request by building calculation mechanism.
- Built web application with Java Servlet to handle HTTP request and responses.
- Migrated the code from Java EE to Spring MVC .
- Optimized parsing process with algorithms to handle a large amount of data.
- Used Oracle as resource tier and developed PL/SQL Stored procedures, Function and Event Triggering in add, update and retrieval modules.
- Implemented ANT scripts for building and deploying the application on Apache Tomcat.
- Created test cases to do unit testing by JUnit in Maven project.
- Used SVN for web application version control.
- Release the build to cloud managed services via Jenkins, track the tasks status and bugs in JIRA.
Environment : Java EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Eclipse, JSON, Oracle, Apache Tomcat, RESTful, JUnit, Spring MVC, Jenkins, JIRA.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for overall design & analysis of UI components, advertisement operations and Projecting Algorithm.
- Designed controllers with Spring MVC to schedule different online banking service to project in different layout on your screen.
- Created a fancy front-end website using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Applied backtracking and DFS algorithm to optimize the system to make the best area selection in services including asset management, credit card application, buying car assistance, debit and credit services.
- Implemented the data structure HashMap with HashSet in three layers to address the relationship between schedule, advertisement and unit time.
- Used Hibernate to map java objects such as customers and clicks with database tables.
- Development environment integrated with Eclipse.
- Implemented the build process-using Ant.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit and used Maven as build tool for managing dependencies.
- Involved in all aspects of software development life cycle and followed Agile methodology to develop project plans.
Full stack Developer
- Analyze the requirements based on business data and user requirements.
- Handled the user authentication with Spring Security.
- Developed UI related changes using JSP with AJAX technologies.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Developed business logic using Stateless session beans for calculating asset depreciation and written down value approaches.
- Deployed the applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for the developed modules.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and also used JDBC for database connectivity to Oracle.