- Good knowledge in JUnit testing framework.
- Familiar with Hibernate, Spring 5.x Frameworks.
- Developed projects using RESTful, SOAP web services.
- Experience in Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and No SQL Databases like Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experience in SDLC and Agile Development.
Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL.
Enterprise Java: Servlets, JDBC, JSP
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans
Course Work: Advanced Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Concurrent Programming and Software Modeling, Web Application Development, Internet Protocols.
- Involved in business requirement gathering, planning and designing of Web application.
- Followed Agile methodology for application development with daily sync up meeting to discuss about problem faced and planning of tasks using Jira.
- Worked on design and development of Restful Webservices using Jersey implementation.
- Used JSF in web layer to wire with service layer component.
- Used Spring framework configuration files for dependency injection.
- Spring Security applied for authentication and authorization of users.
- Spring AOP used for declarative transaction handling.
- Optimized SQL queries used for batch processing in Spring to process nightly jobs.
- Used JMS integrated with Spring for asynchronous messaging using Spring message listener.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM framework and JPA annotation to configure Model and map to Database.
- Write SQL script to push record for testing purpose.
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application.
- Developed using Agile methodology.
- Used AJAX in suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Built the application based on Java JDK 1.7 enhancements of Exceptions and Collections at service layer.
- Used Spring JDBC Template (Spring Data) in connecting to Data source to get the database connections.
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate, JPA ORM mapping tool.
- Developed costume queries using hibernate criteria, native SQL and HQL. Developed inheritance domain objects using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and stories.
- Used GitHub as build - automation tool for the process of Continuous Integration the project.
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
Junior Java Developer
- Used spring Framework for implementing business logic and maintaining transactions.
- Developed the application with various spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install.
- Hands-on Experience in JUnit and Java Selenium.
- Developed Applications based on JBoss server.
- Designed and implemented Hibernate Annotation-based persistence layer for backend.
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with SQL Server Database .