- 10+ Years of experience in Java Web Applications and Product Development using Java/J2EE technologies with Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks, JSP, ReactJS. Strong Functional Knowledge in Insurance domain.
- Strong work experience in J2EE, design patterns, Agile methodology of development, Scrum, DevOps, daily Stand - ups and client interaction.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design(OOD) and Object Oriented Analysis (OOA).
- Worked in complete Software Development Life Cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support in different application domain involving different technologies.
- Strong experience in application servers and Web servers: WAS, WebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Experience in EJB, JMS, Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring boot and Microservices, Spring AOP, Spring with Hibernate), Spring Data MongoDB, hypermedia-based RESTful front end (HATEOAS) and UNIX.
- Experience in SOAP and RESTFUL Web services.
- Having good exposure in implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience in unit and component testing using JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, TestNG Frameworks.
- Experience in version control and Build tools like SVN, CVS, GitHub, Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience in GUI/IDE Tool using Eclipse, RAD, STS, Netbeans, IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm.
- Proven ability to grasp the technology and the business logic fast.
- Experience working in a globally distributed, multi-cultural environment, Coordinating and communication with project team members and clients.
Languages: JDK 1.5/1.6/7, J2EE
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security Hibernate, openJPA, ReactJS
Web Services: WSDL, Axis 2, JAX-WS, REST
DAO Frameworks: JDBC, DAO, Spring JDBC
Web Technologies: Angular, JSP, Servlets, Java Script
Distributed Technologies: EJB 2, EJB 3.0, JMS, MDB
Design & Methodologies: UML, Agile, SCRUM, DevOps
Design Pattern: MVC Pattern, Singleton, Business Delegate, Facade, Service Locator, Factory Pattern. DAO Design Patterns
Development Tool: RAD, Eclipse, STS, NetBeans
Testing Tool: Junit, Code Coverage tools,SoapUI
Version systems: CVS, Subversion, GitHub
Coding Standards: PMD, Check Style, Sonar, FindBugs, Jira-Agile
Databases: My-SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, Spring Data MongoDB
Application Server/ Server: Weblogic, Websphere 4.1/5.1/6/7, Tomcat 4x/5x/6x, Jenkins
Designing Tools: Rational Rose, Star UML, Microsoft Visio,Object Aid
Operating Systems: Windows 7, XP Professional, Mac 10.X, Unix, Linux
Others: Awk programming, Activiti BPM, Automation using iMacro, Automation Anywhere, SAP(MM, WM modules), Retail Excel (Rxl), Matlab, Web Crawling
Computer Systems Architect
- Designing and developing WSCM application using spring MVC, following Agile practice
- Designing and developing backend REST API’s and REST client calls and exchange data using JSON/XML
- Reviewing of design, code and automated tests.
- Working on ReactJS for the view.
- Working on Spring Rest service backend and Angular front end.
Environment: Angular, Spring, Spring Boot, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Java Script, J2EE Design Patterns, ReactJS, MS-SQL, WebSphere, Web Services, XML, SOAP, Eclipse, SVN.
Software Engineering Team Lead
- Participated in functional & technical discussions during requirement, estimation and design phase.
- Created physical design specification document for coding.
- Developed in Agile Methodology and devops using JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Developed user interfaces using Java Server Pages, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- Designed and developed Spring JMS for sending messages.
- Implemented code for business logic using EJBs.
- Developed MDB logic to run for every incoming messages from queue.
- Configured queues in IBM WebSphere.
- Deployed application in WebSphere application server and tested in different environments.
- Improved the coding standards, code reuse, and performance by making effective use of various design patterns.
- Worked on WPS to Activiti workflow engine migration and BPMN
Environment: Java 1.7, Core Java, Java Collection Frameworks, Bridges framework, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JS, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, Oracle 11g, IBM Rational Application Development (RAD), WebSphere 7, EJB, Windows 7, Clear Case, Clear Quest, JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Findbugs.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed code as per design provided by designer for user stories.
- Performed application integration with external systems to fetch the data using Restful, SOAP web services.
- Worked with XML and JSON responses.
- Developed Spring services, DTOs and DAO's for data manipulation.
- Implemented back-end persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Created web pages using JSP, jQuery and CSS.
- Performed unit testing using Junit, Mockito, PowerMock frameworks and monitored the error logs and fixed the problems.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Singleton, prototype, Front Controller, data transfer object (DTO), Facade.
- Deployed in WebLogic application server.
- Used STS and Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application
Environment: Apache Struts, Java 6, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Java Script, JMS, HTML, J2EE Design Patterns, Junit, Mockito, Web Services, XML, SOAP, MS-SQL Server, BEA WebLogic 8.1, Subversion.
- Analysed the specifications provided by the clients.
- Developed business logic using Core Java 1.6, Hibernate and spring framework.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the entire business logic of the system.
- Used JavaMail in order to send automatic e-mail messages to stakeholders.
- Implemented Database CRUD operations with Hibernate ORM for communication between application and MySQL.
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat container.
- Used NetBeans as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Troubleshooted, analyzed and fixed production defects.
- Implemented single node cluster and implemented Hadoop
Environment: Spring MVC, J2SE 1.6, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, JMS, HTML, J2EE Design Patterns, MySQL, Tomcat, CVS, Netbeans IDE, Findbugs, ObjectAid UML.
Loss Prevention Head
- Worked on all SAP (MM, WM, modules).
- Programmed in Retail Excel (Rxl).
- Developed MS-Excel macros.
- Worked on multiple web scraping, data harvesting projects.
- Wrote code to scrape, clean, and analyze large datasets using Apache HttpClient, patterns and matchers.
- Used Automation Anywhere to automated repeated tasks.
- Programmed using Awk for filtering data and cleaning data.
- Programmed using iMacros for automation and increasing the productivity of employees.
- Designed and developed search application using Java, Struts and JSP, Tomcat, MySql database.
Senior Software Engineer
- Simulated messages received from network side using simulation tool developed in C++.
- Developed code gen software that drastically improved productivity and the number of lines of coding.