- IT professional with 5 years of experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE/ Full Stack technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Has enough knowledge in using JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Method References, Repeating Annotations and Method Reflection.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Hands on experience in working with Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, spring Boot, JSF, Junit, Hibernate, Jasper reports
- Good Experience using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and Apache AXIS2, UDDI, WSDL, JAX- RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B.
- Experience with amazon web services (AWS) and amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers), Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances
- Experience in writing the SQL queries.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, Tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Used CVS, Git and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
- Excellent Experience in Code Refactoring.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Micro Services and Spring Boot application development.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Micro services.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Decent experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition, Unix Shell Script.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, WebLogic, Jboss.
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service), Rabbit MQ.
Frame Work: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JSF
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT.
Design Patterns: MVC, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Arizona, AZ
Full stack Java developer
- Developed services for data coming from IBM mainframe systems includes low level languages such as bits and bytes.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using java and web services.
- Developed a bean generation script using iBatis to insert data into tables.
- Experienced in performance tuning of transactions generated from card are validated and inserted into DB in less than 7 seconds.
- Used Kafka for messaging queues for message transfer from one system to another system.
- Using SQL to query Databases performing various validations and mapping activities
- Performed functional and integration testing, extensively involved in release/deployment related critical activities.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes which were used across all modules of the application.
- Use of MAVEN for dependency management and structure of the project.
- Create the deployment document on various environments such as Test, QC, and UAT.
- Used Log4j framework for logging debug, info & error data.
- Used Hibernate framework for Entity Relational Mapping.
- Involved in system wide enhancements supporting the entire system and fixing reported bugs.
Environment: Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Micro-services, IBM MQ, Kafka, Jenkins, Oracle, GIT, gradle, JIRA, Agile, Junit, Idea IntelliJ, JMS.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Full stack Java developer
- Integral part of Technical team providing support for development and support activities in Myorg V1.0.
- Worked directly with clients in managing their requests, understanding their requirements and translating functional requirements to technical specifications through hands-on analysis and coordinating with the onsite and offshore team for development.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Oauth2.
- Service calls made through Zuul to retrieve Session for authentication.
- Configured S3 buckets to store files and used amazon SQS for file processing.
- Data retrieval using an API and process data via JSON schema to kafka topic.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP based web services using for JAX-RS and JAX-WS respectively.
- Prepared calls through Hibernate and Spring JDBC for Interacting with the Database.
- Experienced with AWS services to smoothly manage application in the cloud and creating or modifying the instances.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka, and Cloud environments.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Setup the (CI) and (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Implemented configured and customized JIRA issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Rest services templates are generated using swagger specifications.
- Implementation of Zuul proxy as the API gateway.
- Worked end to end on Netflix Architecture.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
Environment: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Micro-services, Angular, NodeJs, Amazon s3, Jenkins, karyon, Elastic search, kafka, PostgreSQL, XML, Netflix architecture, Zuul OAuth, Eureka, Spinnaker, Eiddo, Swagger, Bastion host, GIT, gradle, JIRA, Agile, Junit, Idea IntelliJ.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Full stack Java developer
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Designed and developed ETL application to process revenue files in real time with REST API, Apache Nifi and Python to a database on Amazon AWS instance
- Participated in the elaboration of JEE/ SOA Architecture Solutions for Business Applications.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files. J2SE 5 or SE6, Design Patterns, Spring, Hibernate, Messaging, Test driven development, Oracle, Unix/Linux.
- Wrote Restful web services to communicate with MongoDB. Performed Curd operations on MongoDB using restful web services. Configured and Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets.
- Built centralized logging to enable better debugging using Elastic Search Logstash and Kibana.
- Built and managed different monitoring dashboards using Kibana 4 that helped Site Reliability Engineering to monitor the uptime of services.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP, JSTLand JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to MongoDB.
- Experience in Paas (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and designing Mongo DB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Views and Templates were developed with Python and to create a user-friendly website interface Django's view controller and Django template.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server-side components using Rational Rose.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Provide technical guidance on building solutions using Azure PaaS and other services
- Troubleshoot and identify performance, connectivity and other issues for the applications hosted in Azure platform
- Used Apache Nifi for ingestion of data from the IBM MQ's (Messages Queue).
- Extensive experience in designing and automation of web services testing using Ready API (SOAP and REST).
- Monitoring WebLogic/Jboss Server health and security.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
Java / J2ee Developer
- Developed Business Components in Java/JEE and Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on windows and Linux Platform.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Designed project related documents using MS Visio which includes Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented design principles.
- Developed presentation layer code, using JSP, HTML, AJAX and JQuery.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Helped UI to integrate the JavaBeans data using JSTL, spring tags.
- Single page architecture by using Angular JS. Node JS for server-side web Applications, Real time communication.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring Boot and JTA. SpringBoot for creating REST Web Services.
- Proficient at utilizing Apache Camel to setup micro-services using REST APIs and build both pre-determined and dynamic routes.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using HIBERNATE.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JSON, XML.
- Working on Apigee Edge to manage APIs.
- Created RAML for rest services that helps Apigee team to connect API to outside world.
- Involved in Migrating the JDBC Code into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, triggers to interact with Oracle11g.
- Used Cassandra for database and Redis for cache, for storing and fetching the data.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using Angular2.0
- For Asynchronous processing developed internal Apache Kafka infrastructure. This is also used as communication between micro services.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as design development and unit testing.
- Agile Scrum Methodology been followed for the development process.
- Designed different design specifications for application development that includes front-end, back-end using design patterns.
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Developed the application by using the Spring MVC framework.
- Collection framework used to transfer objects between the different layers of the application.
- Developed data mapping to create a communication bridge between various application interfaces using XML, and XSL.
- Spring IOC being used to inject the parameter values for the Dynamic parameters.
- Developed JUnit testing framework for Unit level testing.
- Actively involved in code review and bug fixing for improving the performance.
- Documented application for its functionality and its enhanced features.
- Created connection through JDBC and used JDBC statements to call stored procedures.