- Highly motivated and innovative Java developer over 5+ year’s hands - on web and desktop application experience in challenging and deadline-driven conditions.
- Advanced communication skills, effectively coordinating with clients, mentoring junior team members, and coordinating with management for quality products.
- Java Programming
- Object-Oriented Design & Design Patterns
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Web and Desktop Application Development
- Database Design and Administration
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- GUI Implementation
- Testing and Debugging
Languages: Java/J2EE, C#, C++, PHP, VB
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Web/App Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat, IBM Glassfish, Apache HTTP Server
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, Spring Boot), Hibernate, JPA, Microservices.
Database: MSSQL Server, MySQL, JDBC, Oracle, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, MVC, Facade, Observer, Composite, Prototype, Builder, Command
SDLC: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, V-Shaped Model, Iterative Model, Spiral Model, TDD
Tools: Eclipse, JUnit, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite, Apache Tiles, UML, MS Visual Studio, GitHub
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, OSX, UNIX, Linux, Windows Server
- Designed and implemented web applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, Webservices, Microservice and Hibernate/JPA ORM technologies with Relational Databases such as SQL, MYSQL.
- Designed and implemented, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java Desktop Applications
- Conducted systems development and improvement and played a major role in the technical team.
- Contributed significantly to database design, development, documentation and management, including writing stored procedures and functions. Coded according to strict industry standards and best practices.
- Involved extensively in all phases of SDLC.
- Installed, maintained, and troubleshoot the entire LANs and WANs including all hardware and software installations, Performed repairs, upgrades, modifications, documentation, and trainings
- Implemented, administer, and support Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, and company networks
Used Technologies: Windows Server, open source mail server, firewall, Cisco ASA, 3Com L2, L3 and tower switches.
IT Maintenance Expert:
- Conducted Troubleshooting a variety of computer, printer and other IT equipment’s issues
- Installed all machines and administer all operating controls and Offer technical support on-site or via phone or email
- Built full-stack web application offering platform for Ethiopia Science and Confidential (R&D) System, with strong emphasis on user-centered design, usability standards, testing and maintenance.
- Played a key role in preparing user requirement gathering, developing design documents and creating analyses Requirements and researcher for feasible way to implement.