- 6+ years of experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of Java & J2EE applications using Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Participated in Code review using PMD, Sonarqube, and UC Detector.
- Expertise in Multithreading, Garbage Collection, spring framework, Hibernate, Algorithm.
- Strong Hands on experience with Struts, spring, hibernate and Junit frameworks.
- Strong hands on experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) which involves analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of Enterprise Java Applications in distributed, N-tier environments.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Design, Agile methodologies including Extreme Programming and Scrum, also comfortable with UML based conceptual system design.
- Highly skilled with the Streams API and Lambda language constructs introduced in Java8.
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005 & good knowledge in T-SQL, PL/SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Good experience in Java, J2EE, MVC architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Servlets, JSP, JSF, Spring MVC, JMS, Multi-threading, JavaBeans, Hibernate, Gemfire, Application Server, EJB, JDBC, Design Patterns, JSF, Spring Technologies, Web Services like SOAP and Restful.
- Developed and enhance features for e-Commerce web application.
- Developer backend component on java spring, Hibernate and front-end components on Ajax, JQuery, JSP
- Experience in deploying SOA applications in different environments using scripts and enterprise manager.
- Hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, ORM, Spring transactions.
- Designed and developed the REST API based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API) and Used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Good experience in developing Web Services as per JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and REST API specifications.
- Good experience in collaborating large system components using Micro services.
- Used Spring Boot Wrapper over Libraries to create Micro services.
- Worked on programming with technologies like SQL, PL/SQL.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Team city, Bit bucket, GitHub, Gitlab and GIT clients.
- Hands-on experience using the Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach and extensively writing unit test cases using Junit framework.
- Experience in Application Servers & Web Servers like Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
Core Java: Collections, I/O, Multithreading, Serialization
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlets, Portlets, EJB, Web Services, REST
Java Frameworks: Spring IOC/MVC/Security/AOP, Hibernate, Struts, JUnit, Log4j
Middle Ware: MQ Series, IBM Message Broker, JMS, WAS
SOA Technologies: Web Services, REST, WSDL
Application/Web Server: JBoss, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Linux
Database: Oracle10g/9i, DB2, SQL Server
IDE: Eclipse 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse
Other: Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Selenium, MS Office
- Design and development of Business Functionalities using J2EE Technologies in Agile/Scrum Execution.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Develop, administer, and support the company's Linux systems, Windows systems, and VMWare, creating and enhancing specialized systems and applications that are efficient, effective, and secure
- Migrated services from a managed hosting environment to AWS including: service design, network layout, data migration, automation, monitoring, deployments and cutover, documentation, overall plan, cost analysis, and timeline.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Anisole, Puppet, or custom-built designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS product suite experience
- Used JDBC template in spring batch project to interact with the DB. Created PL/SQL stored procedures and functions for Oracle 11g DB (Postgres in future).
- Developed user management screens using JSF2.0 framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented a Web-logic application and configuration settings plugins using java and XML. Used Web-logics JMX API to set the configuration for various M Beans in the Web-logic.
- Deployed the applications on multiple Web-sphere application Servers(WAS) and maintained Load Balancing, High Availability and Fail over functionality.
- Extensively used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.7 features.
- Worked on the Hibernate ORM layer including HQL and implementing HQL queries for Oracle 11g database.
- Oversaw and applied Solaris10 operating system patches and upgrades in accordance with Oracle service bulletins.
- Used IBM BPM and IID services to monitor process work flow. Created rules service using Spring WS as SAAS for decision making operations
- Installed and Configured RSA AA on Linux and customized the portal for the fraud team to manage the Alerts.
- Consumed various webservices to interact with the back-end API’s over https network.
- Decomposed the monolithic application and implemented Rest based microservices using the spring boot.
- Designed Test-cases Using Selenium Web driver andTestNG.
- Worked in Agile (SCRUM) environment, used Rational Team Concert tool for lifecycle management, Jenkins, Maven, GIT and SVN subversion.
- Developed JSP pages using tag libraries.
- Updated the CSS files based on the new change requirements.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Developing user interfaces using JSP, JQuery, HTML5 and CSS 3.
- Using Node MSSQL for built-in connection in pooling.
- Designing and implementing various interfaces of the system for catering web services for the SOAP client request and returns the response via SOAP protocol.
- Tracking the HP ALM for fix and close the bugs during the QA & UAT testing.
- Working on OSS and BSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Unit tested various code modules using JUnit and maintained the code in SVN(Subversions) repository.
- Integrated to Provisioning and Billing Systems (Part of OSS/BSS)
- Identifying dependencies to other systems and ensuring to create appropriate requirements in order to fulfill the dependencies from various systems across the OSS.
- Using CW, Java script, JQuery, JSTL, CSS and Struts 2 tags for developing the JSP’S.
- Involving in software development life cycle (SDLC) of the tracking systems Requirements gathering.
- Involving in defining & designing the layers, components of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE patterns and guideline.
- Used IBM API Connect to provide the streamlined control across the API lifecycle and also enabled businesses to gain deep insights around API
- Developed the Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams.
- Used IBM API Connect for end-to-end API lifecycle solution that enables the automated creation of APIs.
- Using logging module to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Working on XML Web services which implement the SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Using Hibernate to develop persistence layer based on Object-Relational Mapping.
- Using JNDI for Naming and Directory services.
- Implementing various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object and Service locator.
- Working as a full stack senior Java developer for this project. Implemented change request from start to end touching all the layers. Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation with spring for DI and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Using Eclipse IDE to develop the different J2EE components.
- Deploying the applications on Web logic Application Server 9.2.
- ESB implementations using products like Tibco ESB, See burger, IBM Gateway's.
- Involving in unit testing and system testing, while deploying the application to QA.
- Involving in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Using SVN for version control.
- Rules are hidden in application code or domain knowledge isolated within groups
- Implemented native sdk for Kony Modeler to support it for native application developers
- Understood the existing client SDK for an efficient design.
- Designed the API for supporting Kony modeler for android native applications.
- Wrote a sample Android mobile application to test the functionality.
- Responsible for writing the technical design document for services.
- Made changes in the backend modules required for this functionality.
- Changes are hard to track and maintain over time
- Rules development is dependent on Premium ASUP engineering resources
- Duplication and multiple versions of the same rules
- Lack of traceability
- Understanding open source frameworks along with debugging by Jadclipse tool
- Understanding, Analysis of Business/Technical Requirements of the BRMS (Business Rules Management System).
- Learnt GWT, Worked on development and enhancements of the modules.
- Involved in preparation of FSD and HLD for the BRMS.
- Customizing the UI of the drools guvnor to give the look and feel based on the client requirements and code standards.
- Developing the Rules Request modules involved usage of advanced GWT and AJAX calls. Integrated the module to the existing project and delivered a clean, standard and efficient working model.
- Worked on resolving the defects (including P1 and P2).
- Helped in implementing the enhancements which came in the UAT phase which includes proper shaping of the Global Area assets, providing a provision for the JAR files upload in the BRMS (Drools Guvnor) module, customizing the user permission and role based SSO (Single Sign On) authentication.
- Performing Requirement Traceability Matrix using Quality Center tool.
- Unit testing for the modules was customized.
- Provided warranty support for the BRMS for the span of 3 months.