Confidential, Miami, FL
- Conduct network troubleshooting to resolve general network problems.
- Perform as back - up support on entire workflow systems for production services.
- Maintain servers, upgrade, secure systems back-ups, and disaster recovery preparation.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented basic authentication for the client’s React App to improve accessibility of the app.
- Assisted clients in developing UI prototype of EHR module for end users (nurses) to test for user-friendly experience.
- Assisted clients in debugging Java infrastructure for projects to ensure successful compiling.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Web Developer Intern
- Responsible for designing websites according to client’s specifications.
- Developed web page layouts using the Citrix platform and Dreamweaver application.
- Conducted a Quality Evaluation Research for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Sibley’s Heart Center, which allowed the assessment of processes between medical vendors and the Discharge Unit.
- Evaluated the use of medical software (Epic) for patient’s electronic medical record (EMR) between the doctors and nurses.
- Gained maturation in Java development by parsing XML files of read-only content using SAX API.
- Evaluated the Informatics department and their use of the Agile method to develop the EHR Interface.
- Agile project management
- Core Java
- HL7 and XML