- Around 4 years of IT experience in designing, developing and proposing solutions for Enterprise Web Applications in Java/JEE, AEM5.6, AEM 6.0 and 6.1 to build websites, apps and forms.
- Expertise in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Experience with Sightly, CRX, JCR, Apache Felix, Apache Slings and OSGI technologies
- Experience in Designing and building the components, templates, dialogs, Tagging, User creation, Custom widgets and workflows using the Adobe CQ/AEM and knowledge in CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository.
- Expertise in using various IDEs like Confidential - Lite and Eclipse.
- Strong in AEM DAM, developed custom code to create assets, renditions, creating custom metadata for assets and assign Tags to assets.
- Experience with multi lingual websites having i18n translations.
- Experience with Java technologies include Java Collections, Multi-Threading, JSP, JDBC, Servlets.
- Strong experience in using version control tools like GIT, GitHub.
- JIRA JUnit Log4j Unix Spring Hibernate Servlets Apache Tomcat Web Services XML SQL Eclipse JSP Scripting CSS AJAX HTML Maven Tagging Workflows CXRDE Sightly Java/J2EE JDBC Agile AEM 6.0, 6.1 JCR Apache Sling OSGI DAM
- Templates and components were developed in Confidential .
- Multiple different nodes and widgets were created in Confidential .
- Multiple custom components were developed to meet the business requirements.
- Multiple embedded pages were developed and used in different pages in the application. Whenever there is a change then business people can update the embedded pages instead of updating every page.
- JCR repository was used in this project.
- Expert in writing sling servlets to handle the requests.
- Multiple Sling and Apache Felix annotations were used on Java side.
- Published the content from author to multiple publish instances.
- Created the blueprints and live copy of the application.
- Integrated with external systems to authenticate using Single sign-on.
- Used SAML for authentication.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application on web logic server.
- Implemented Junit and Log4J