- 5+ years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of web - based applications.
- Experienced in working with several JEE Technologies like Servlet, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Apache Groovy.
- Experienced in working in SOA by developing web services using SOAP and Restful architecture.
- Implemented web service clients for both SOAP and REST web services.
- Extensive experience in Agile Development Methodology.
- Experience in UML sequence diagrams, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Worked on various Application and Web Servers like IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with testing tools like Junit.
- Strong experience in different IDEs like RSA, Eclipse.
- Experienced in working with several software development methodologies ranging from waterfall model to Agile Scrum and Extreme programming.
- Maintain SQL Jira Database.
- Developed applications using Core Java, JSP, J2EE, Spring Boot.
- Coordinated the successful simultaneous development of several projects with defect free delivery.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client interaction skills complementing technical abilities.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like MySQL, Oracle and DB2 - Mainframes.
- Independent resource in completing the assigned development projects by following the SDLC phases like Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing.
Java and J2EE Technologies: Java, Apache Groovy, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlets
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, Jira, JQuery, CSS, AJAX, JSON
Frameworks & Build tools: Spring Boot
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Version Controls: GIT
Design Patterns: Singleton, UML, Data Access Object (DAO), MVC
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows 7 / XP, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Work on Agile development methodology; participate in Iteration Planning and facilitate daily Agile Meetings.
- Coding involved development of business rules on different entities and their corresponding forms.
- Work closely with QA team and Business Users during SIT and UAT phases to resolve defects and performance issues.
- Participate in 24X7 on-call rotation. Work closely with cross functional groups - DBA, Data Engineering, Architecture, and Infrastructure support groups to identify and resolve production
- issues. Successfully implemented Web services and exposed the service to the inter application communication.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern to access the database.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Used stored procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Involved in consuming the Web services by generating WSDL and performed data exchange with the third party using SOAP.
- Involved in building data objects and persistence objects using DAO design pattern.
- Used Soap UI tool to test the web services.
- Used GIT version control system to check-in and checkout the developed artifacts
Environment: Java 8, Spring Tool Suite, Spring Boot, MS SQL Server, AGILE, GITHUB, Jira
Confidential, Lexington, KY
- Understanding of System Requirements both functional as well as Technical.
- Maintaining GITHUB infrastructure and supporting a continuous delivery model by automating software build and automating software build and package migration processes.
- Involved in design and development of presentation layer using HTML, JSP.
- Application development using the technologies Java/J2EE, RDBMS, Linux/Unix.
- Working with versioning, change control, problem management.
- Involved in the complete SDLC software development life cycle of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Wrote programs to fulfill the project requirements using Java, Apache Groovy, which is further used in Spring Boot CLI auto-imports.
- Working closely with the technical Lead to review the coding and to make sure all the coding standards are followed to be compliant with the client.
- Deploying the project in the Server that is accessible to all the customers.
- Participated in UAT and incorporating the feedback/changes received from system users.
- Responsible for deployment of this application in test server
- Testing and debugging of the code.
Environment: Java 6, JSP, Apache Groovy, Spring Boot CLI, Oracle 9i, HTML 4.01, CSS, PL/SQL, AGILE
- Responsible for Business Analyst activities for critical functionality for the business interfacing projects.
- Responsible for successful deployment of all Major and Minor Releases.
- Developed key modules of the Application using Frameworks / Languages / Tools as J2EE, Servlets, Oracle 9i.
- Implemented business process, database retrievals, access of information and User Interface using Java, Struts .
- Implemented MVC architecture, coding involved writing Action Classes/Custom Tag Libraries.
- Have been involved in the design and key component (Matching Engine) of the system using PL/SQL procedure on Oracle Database
- Built packages and procedures for designing business rules for the applications on the database side.
- Provided request and reports and Supporting Client Services for all customer requests.
- Used AGILE methodology.