- To have a successful career in and as a Full Stack developer. I would like to be a part of organization that provides apt development opportunities allowing me to achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
- With more than 8 years of strong experience in Software Development Methodology such as SDLC, RUP, Agile, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE.
- Strong experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Extensive knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation skills in Struts MVC framework and JSF.
- Experience in RIA development using Adobe Flex 3.0/4.0, Action Script 3.0, MXML.
- Experience in using React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience with the development of client - facing web applications using GWT.
- Superior background in object oriented development including C++, Java, Scala and shell scripting.
- Experience on Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, Mongo DB, GitHub and Amazon AWS, EC2, S3 and cloud front.
- Working on B2B development works on BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and JBOSS Applications servers.
- Experience in design and building Complex Business components, developing Multi-Tier Web Applications using Servlets, JSP, Spring, Struts, JPA, Web Services, SOA, JDBC, EJB, PL/SQL, AJAX, Maven, Micro Services.
- Developing RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Experience with different Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM RAD, Web Sphere and Web Logic.
- Extensive experience in IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Experience in coding Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful).
- Experience in various databases Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL and SQL Server.
- Experience in debugging the java code with all the testing tools and logic flow using Eclipse UML plug-in and rational testing tools.
- Experience in WIBM ODM, ILOG J Rules, Rule Studio, RTS (Rule Team Server), RES (Rule Execution Server), Decision Validation Services (DVS).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) capabilities and limitations.
- Working on data logging framework such as Log4j, to detect logging data and to analyze data traffic analysis.
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS and Microsoft visual SourceSafe.
- Complete knowledge on Agile and SCRUM structure of software development by conducting meetings and coordinating with the ream members to meet the deliverables.
- Strong analytical, debugging skills with experience in fixing ad hoc production issues.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and emerging new technologies.
- Good experience in working with a team together to deliver best outputs in given time frames.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.logging facility using Log4j, Writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, Jmeter for bug tracking.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
JSP1.2,2.1, JSP: EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL WorkbenchDatabases
DB2, MS: SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
JAXRPC, JAXWS, JAX: RS
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fram ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
MS: Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivital Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJs, JQuery, CSS3 and HTML55.
- Involved in designing and developed presentation layer using Ajax, jQuery, and third-party libraries.
- Used various JQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Used Adobe Experience manager (AEM) to manage and deliver digital experiences across websites.
- Used Multithreading to develop various helper classes in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used Spring DI, annotations, and MVC to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for various environments.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Microservice with Eureka to monitor services from Spring Boot console.
- Defined Hibernate Named Queries for Batch operations while defined Criteria Queries for Microservice.
- Microservice have been built using Spring Boot, Spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used AngularJS 4 for Directives, Filters, Services, Validation, and Data binding of UI components.
- Used Spring Cloud AWS Core, Spring Cloud AWS Context, and Spring Cloud AWS Messaging.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda Functions Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Database required for creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes, constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Developed several REST webservice which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications. RESTful webservice using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Webservice to communicate between systems.
- Developed several SOAPS based JAX-WS Webservice interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability and JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Developed reusable custom directives using Angular JS 4 using transclude, restrict, event handlers and templating.
- Used Redis as in memory database, for storing and fetching data in memory to increase the performance.
- Used Apache Kafka for building real time data pipelines and for storing data in a distributed cluster.
- Used SOAP UI for Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing and to test REST & SOAP.
- Used Apigee for web-scale, enterprise flexibility on premise and hybrid deployment on single code base.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Developed Unit test cases using Junit, Mockito and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Kubernetes for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications.
- Used Docker to collaborate code, run and deliver more securely for both Linux, Windows Server.
- Developed Maven scripts and builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used log4j for logging and GIT, SVN for project management and version management.
- Functional testing of the front-end applications is done using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver).
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP using Eclipse RCP.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere 8.5 application server.
Environment: J2EE, ReactJs, jQuery, CSS3, HTML55, Ajax, Core Java, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservice, Eureka Server, Swagger-UI, Apache Kafka, AWS Cloud, AWS Lambda, S3, EC2, Scala, MongoDB, REST Webservice, JAX-WS, SOAP UI, JDBC, PL/SQL, JIRA, GIT, SVN, log4j, Maven, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, JMS, Kafka, Websphere 8.5, Maven, SOAPUI, Docker.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing real time application for the daily moving trades in Futures and Commodities market.
- Worked on junit framework for unit testing.
- Involved in deploying applications into QA, DEV and UAT environments.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Networking, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Concurrency, Serialization and Data Structures.
- Involved in designing 3 various application implementing SPRING MVC Architecture.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Writing standalone Java classes, reusable components using JDBC and Java Beans for getting data from SQL tables.
- Configured session timeout with Spring Boot in server side and implemented auto logout functionality.
- Used Gradle to build and deploy the application on web logic server.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Performing unit-testing using Jasmine, Karma and end-to-end testing using Protractor.
- Developing APIs to support Angular JS UI migration, and XSDs to build web services data.
- Created Micro services for Account, Permissions modules.
- Implementing the Spring Security and validated the form developed using JSP.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node Js, React Js.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database transactions.
- Developed Message Driver Beans to receive the messages from the EMS Provider.
- Used SVN for version control and used IntelliJ as the IDE for developing the application.
- Worked on Struts, HTML5, logic, bean tags in JSP.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Developed Unix shell (ksh) scripts to automate most of the engineering and testing.
- Designed and developed Oracle 12c PL/SQL batch and real-time processes for loading data from internal and external systems using SQL Loader and External tables.
- Defined Web Services using XML-based Web Services Description Language.
- Responsible for Detail design and GUI development.
- Developing RESTFUL Web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA2.1
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR and dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web Logic Application Server.
- Used RAD for developing web components such as JSP, Controller tier that includes action classes and business tier that includes EJB 3.1.
- Developed frontend of application using Bootstrap (Model, View, Controller), Backbone.js, Angular.js framework.
- Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Responsible for customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project scheduling.
- Written SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Worked with NoSQL database to store JSON like dynamic connections data.
- Database design and connectivity done by using JDBC Bridge.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with Oracle 12c and MSSQL database for CRUD operations.
- Implemented Dynamic batch feature for batch processing with Spring batch.
- Developed and implemented code on new requirements as a developer using Spring MVC and Hibernate by using Agile Methodology.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate ORM tools, POJOs and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using Node.js.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Configured DICOM TCP/IP and FTP transfer through web and networking by using Java, XML, and HTML5.
- Experience in implementing Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) using Axis framework.
- Expose the platform and application level core API's as RESTful web services and implement application workflows in rich user interfaces using jQuery.
- Exposure to NoSQL database programming- Apache Cassandra
- Product enhancement and implement solutions for multi-tenant J2EE based legacy enterprise product enabling as Cloud based deployment and higher availability and scalability.
- Good working experience with various operating system platforms including Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the Spring Framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Rewrote the company's primary software application in Java using AWT and Swing with MS SQL Server for the database.
- Used MongoDB to create modem applications never before possible at a fraction of the cost of legacy databases.
- Developed and used MS SQL stored procedures to improve performance and to reduce the amount of code in Java.
- Configured JDBC with SQL/PLSQL for database connectivity.
- Developed Message Driver Beans to receive the messages from the JMS provider.
- Worked on Weblogic application server
- As a team, we have followed Software Development Life Cycle.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Designed the Web Application using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, Spring, XML, and SQL.
- Used Agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used Agile methodology XP for development using User Stories.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, webservices, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door webservice operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP's for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the presentation and controller logic for the screens related to my user stories using JSPs, HTML, bean and form tag libraries.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Ehcache to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Used Subversion (SVN), ClearCase as source controls.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handler.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the workflows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Mockito framework.
Confidential St. Louis, MO
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Extensively used and implemented all the swing components in the application .
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on My SQL.
- Worked with MySQL for SQLYog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clearcase and clearquest for version control and defect tracking
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java J2EE Developer
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used JSP, HTML, and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Used JQUERY for UI and AJAX for reports display
- Created the web application using MVC pattern to manage runtime content, in the form of POIs.
- Used WebServices to extract patient related product data from machines and servers using WSDL, XML, SOAP using Service O riented Architecture.
- Worked on the design and development of application in Struts 2.0 framework
- Implemented the functionality of fetching of data from different sources and persisted the data through Hibernate, to separate DAO layer from Database layer.
- Worked on multithreading and thread pool design pattern.
- Worked on regenerated code, through Hibernate, and created services for existing modules and tested them through JUnit.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Participate in technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Performed production support of the application in production.
- Developed and maintained ANT Scripts.
- Managed daily production issues.
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented strutsMVC framework.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements inEJB and deployed them on to Web Logic Application Server.
- Designed, developed and implemented the business logic required for Security presentation controller.
- Set up the deployment environment on Web Logic Developed system preferences UI screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed UI screens using Swing components like JLabel, JTable, JScrollPane, JButtons, JTextFields, etc.
- Used JDBC to connect to Oracle database and get the results that are required.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS).
- Configured JMS Queues in Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJBunderJ2EE Environment.
- Integrated a crystal report to the application, which will show all the details of the vouchers on the paper and used for future reference for the workers.
- Developed a web service, which will retrieve the details from the Database.
- Prepared complete documentation of the Web Service developed.
- Prepared a complete documentation of the project and test case documentation with sample inputs
- Version control is done by using CVS.