Databases: SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL
Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, UNIX/Linux
Source Control: CVS, Subversion, Git
Agile: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins
Senior Software Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in sprint planning, standup, and review meetings. Documented software design and user procedures.
- Used Cygwin and Oracle Linux. Linux VM system administrator for one system to support development and another system to support a production application.
- Used Subversion and Git source control software.
- Experience with the following Agile tools: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Jenkins.
- Developed software delivery management application to automate monitoring and management of enterprise application delivery. This Web-based application enables delivery leads to monitor development, code drops, and dependencies. Reduced project setup tasks by delivery leads by 800%.
- Developed application to enable real-time monitoring of Web service calls for customer support and retail sales enterprise application. The application also provided application performance information and enabled access to context sensitive documentation. The application was used by development, quality assurance, and application support personnel to test and troubleshoot service calls during software development and production.
- Designed, developed, and maintained Web sites to support software application design, development, support, and documentation .
- Developed application that automated Web service call documentation, including extracting service calls from application logs and source code and dynamically extracting and displaying service calls during application execution.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Researched and wrote technical articles on various subjects, such as computer programming, operating systems, applications, and hardware.
- Research and writing skills consistently rated in the top 20% of contributing writers by Demand Studio editors
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- Performed requirements analysis by analyzing functional requirements and data-file format specifications, and by interviewing customer stakeholders to determine software modifications necessary to implement new features.
- Worked with customer support personnel to troubleshoot and resolve software issues and worked with quality assurance personnel to support feature and maintenance testing.
- Developed and maintained enhancements to financial portfolio management application to enable reading and processing of financial data files in a variety of industry formats, which resulted in increases in the company’s customer base
- Developed and maintained user interfaces for a professional financial portfolio management application
- Eliminated the backlog of open critical issues so that critical issues could be resolved on a seven-day cycle
Web Developer and Website Content Coordinator
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Member of Web site management and maintenance team that improved Web site design, content, features, and information architecture resulting in the Web site receiving from the Web Marketing Association
- Authored home page content, FAQs, and user guides
- Improved customer satisfaction for software development projects by providing improved knowledge of requirements, in-house software development, and on-site support and maintenance