To find a position that utilizes my Technical and Soft skills in leading a project through the complete life - cycle to closure while representing the team and interacting with the different departments involved and meeting the expectations of the business customers.
- Planned projects in different functional areas and application development landscapes, led them through full lifecycle from high-level concept to deployment.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills in resolving the technical challenges of the project and providing creative solutions to them.
- Have successfully led the projects, by working with teams and inter-departments, and also independently when required, to meet the deadlines.
- Provided technical direction to developers, end users, and worked closely with them, translating functional requirements to technical designs.
- Effective interpersonal skills; work well as a team member with people at all levels of the organization.
- Developed projects for internet/intranet, e-commerce, content management, database designs, UI and mid-tier applications, search applications, using technologies like Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, XML, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, Coherence, Couchbase, Angular JS, Node.js, Restful, Soap, Oracle, C, Perl and DB2.
- Extensive experience administering and deploying web applications on Tomcat, Websphere and Weblogic Application Servers.
- Expertise on open source frameworks like Struts, Spring, and utilities like Maven (m2).
- Developed XML applications using DOM, SAX, XML, CSS, XSLT, schemas, XQuery and Xpath.
- Worked with shell scripts, Perl scripts for data processing and batch programs.
- Good expertise in Relational Database systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
- Experience in user administration, system administration and domain management in Linux Servers.
Web Services: Restful, SOAP, Spring web services
J2EE Development: Eclipse IDE, WSAD 5,IntelliJ
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPath
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat
Big Data: GreenPlum, CouchBase, Hadoop, MongoDB, HANA, Oracle Coherence
Database Management Systems: PostgreSQL, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server.
IDE: Eclipse, Jdeveloper IBM WebSphere studio(WSAD)
Modeling and Development Tools: Enterprise Architect, Visio
Versioning Tool: SVN, Git, CVS, Team Foundation Server
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP, Dos, Unix, Linux
Messaging Framework: MQ Series, Web Services, JMS
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring, Spring Boot
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, jMock, Jmeter.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Cruise Control, Hudson.
Scrum / Agile: Jira, Rally
Other Tools: Kibana, Nagios, Elastic Search, SQL Plus, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer 5.1, IBM command SQL editor, Fluentd
(VUI) Voice Technologies: Confidential Speech Kit, Florence API, Natural Understanding Language (MIX NLU)
Cloud: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry
Confidential, Exton, PA
Sr. Java Developer/Lead
- Built a web application where all the HTML elements like Dropdowns, Checkboxes, Datagrid table, Buttons and child windows are all event driven purely by Voice commands.
- The user instructions (Dialogs) are captured, sent to the server and the response is processed as Intents and Concepts which are used to control the user actions.
- Reviewed many metrics/analytics tools to provide Instrumentation/Telemetry data feed.
- Captured user behavior with data feeds to achieve AI (Artificial Intelligence) for training the Virtual Assistant so it be perfected with usage over the time.
- Used Fluentd, Elastic Search, Kibana, MongoDB to capture the data, persist the data, and review metrics in dashboards.
- Worked with teams across different states onshore and for QA testing offshore for the project development and testing.
Technologies used in this project include: Java, J2EE, Restful Web services, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Azure, Medical Speech Kit, Florence Virtual Assistant, MIX NLU, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Mongo DB, VUI (Voice User Interface), Angular 6, Node JS, Docker, jQuery, Tomcat, Git, Oracle, Linux, Eclipse.
Confidential, West Norriton, PA
Sr. Java Developer/Lead
- Lead the architectural design analysis, provided solutions, created the design documents for the application.
- Migrated the EJB code into the Restful web services which consume and produce JSON file format requests and responses which are used by the front end of the application.
- Worked on setting up the Decision tables using the Drools Guvnor. Have created many rule tables, validated them, uploaded dependent java classes and jars, and build the package.
- Integrated the rules package with the application code and used them to dynamically get the rule results(actions) and used them in processing the data, as apart of database queries, and in fetching results to UI.
- Applied the Cors filter, versioning, documentation to the rest services.
- Implemented the security feature so the rest service requests are authenticated before they are processed.
- Worked closely with the dev team on-shore and offshore and oversaw them with backend and frontend development, testing and defects fixing process in different phases of the project and releases.
Technologies used in this project include: Java, J2EE, Restful Web services, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Angular JS, jQuery, JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, Oracle, SmartBear, Linux, Shell Scripts, Eclipse, Hudson, Charles Web Debugging Proxy.
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Worked on the Read-Through and Write-Behind Caching in Oracle Coherence.
- Did the data mapping from biller services to the object model of the application.
- Implemented the business logic to process the JMS events that come from the Biller and Event Processor to update the customer information in the cache coherence.
- Other responsibilities included creating Views in Couchbase, cache updates, Monitoring the Prod activity through Kibana, Nagios, Elastic Search, RadiationBoard, App Dynamics, Operational Intelligence and Visualization (OIV) and Production support
- There are about 10 Million customers accounts that are constantly accessed and updated in the cache and 20 Million accounts persisted in Couchbase on a daily basis.
Technologies used in this project include: Java, J2EE, Big Data, NoSQL, Oracle Coherence, Couchbase, Kibana, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Linux, Shell Scripts, Eclipse, Jenkins and WebLogic.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked extensively in coming up with an optimal Encryption solution for the Big Data GreenPlum. This involved analyzing many encryption solutions, tested them for their complexity, efficiency, and suitability for the Big Data database.
- Developed wrappers that hide the complexity of the decryption, loading and encryption and loads the data in single atomic operation.
- Involved in the design discussions of the project layout and effective data retrieval strategies.
- Developed PostgreSQL and UNIX scripts to convert and load the data into GreenPlum Database.
- Created Terabytes of Mock data which almost simulates the real payments and people data.
- Used Spring Batch for reading, validating and writing the daily batch files into the database.
- Supported the Dev and the SQA team in their development and testing in the project’s life cycle.
Technologies being utilized in the project include: Java, J2EE, GreenPlum, PostgreSQL, pgAdmin, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RAD WebSphere, Shell Scripting, Perl, Oracle, Eclipse, Unix and Linux.
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
- Owned and oversaw the project that involved architectural design and solutions, added new features, coordinated the testing, executed builds and deployments followed by production support.
- Implemented the new one way password encryption based on PBKD2 and then store the passwords in database. This prevents everyone including the admin to decrypt the password.
- Enhanced the user session management, and added strict password composition rules.
- Did the application builds and deployments in different environments including development, QA and staging.
- Generated reports and records of physicians and patients based on the client’s requests which included extracting and processing the data.
Technologies being utilized in the project: Java, J2EE, JDeveloper, Power Shell Scripting, Perl, Oracle, SQL Server, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Visio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager, Tomcat and Linux.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Leading the role of PM, BA, Architect and developer for this position and coordinated with business users, end users, Vendors, and senior management in leading this project.
- Led the new database migration initiative from the shared server to the dedicated server which included new hardware for the databases, Windows servers, Linux servers and ftp servers. This involved driving the process and coordination with groups like, DBA’s Opts, Architects, Infrastructure, Vendors to come up with the estimation of ROM and cost to implement it.
- Led the offshore and onshore developers of TCS.
- Created the complete documentation for the existing project that include the design document, code artifacts, sequence diagrams etc.
- Analyzed some of the existing business challenges and implemented enhancements in Blackberry app and Restful web services as version 2 which included working with the blackberry API and their signature files.
- Did a complete evaluation of the existing data for the last few months and made reports and graphs with different metrics on 1000+ users which include their peak location tracking, GPS, and Cell signals.
- Tested the application and service on the Blackberry simulator, on actual device in the field and on the Sales force application.
Technologies being utilized in the project: Java, J2EE, GWT, Blackberry API, Salesforce, SQL Server, Eclipse, Blackberry JDE, Visio, Enterprise Architect, JMeter, Maven Sub version, Tomcat and Linux.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Created web service calls for the functions Create, View, Update and Delete for setting up the recurring payment transactions.
- Used the SOAP UI tool for testing the behavior of the web services and developed the business logic based on those results.
- Involved in the grooming session to analyze the requirements and come up with the sprint story points needed for the development and testing.
- The web service calls were made utilizing the private and public security keys.
- Worked on the UI Velocity and XSL pages to reflect the new changes that were part of the MSP transition.
Technologies utilized in the project include: Java, J2EE, EJB, Spring MVC, JUnit, Mockito, jMock, JAXB, XML, Axis2, CXF, WAS, Oracle, XSD, Apache Velocity, Maven M2, Subversion, JBoss, AnthilPro.
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
- Created a CXF based web service end point in Camel integration framework, which authenticates, validates, transforms and persists the patient data in the database.
- Evaluated different open source PDF Java Libraries and implemented the Flying Saucer API, based on iText, which was used to render CSS and XHTML files into PDF files to display the patients statistical data..
- Created a Captcha service using an open source API JCaptcha. Made improvements to the source code to match the look and feel of the design requirement.
- Worked with Charting software called AnyChart, AnyStock which displays flash charts of the patients meter data that includes glucose readings, insulin readings.
- Implemented data processors and data uploaders in Java, XSD and Hibernate to persist and retrieve the data.
- Created several reports utilizing Apache Velocity for HCP's to veiw the patient's information online.
Technologies utilized in the project include: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Axis2, CXF, Camel, XSD, Apache Velocity, Hudson, Maven M2, Subversion, JUnit, JBoss, Jira.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Technical Execution Lead
- Lead the project from the requirement phase to design, develop and implementation.
- Coordinated with the BA’s, managers, end users, and the technical development team in the execution of the project.
- Developed the projects in sprints using agile development framework which helped us to resolve the dependencies and compatibility issues that would have otherwise occurred at the end of the project.
- Did the process management, with respect to setting up the servers, databases, for Integration, Pre-Prod and Production for deploying the project.
- Resolved conflicts and differences among the team when occurred, keeping the focus on the delivery of project.
- Was involved in Change Management and Release Management for the project.
- Managed the project to be completed on time and within the fixed budget by carefully adjusting the hours and the deliverables for the team.
- Directed the development of business logic for the complex algorithms and calculations, that included getting the data from databases, using it in the formula expression evaluation, extract pH Ranges, adjust it, with measured solubility pH range, user requested pH range, Vehicle pH Range to decide the maximum solubility prediction, decide the tolerability and give the final recommendations for the user.
- Modified an open source API by adding functionality that is needed for the expression evaluations for the project. Evaluated several open source solutions and pursued new technologies in deciding a right one.
- Worked extensively with SOA Web services to retrieve the data from the IBIS Database that contains the Vehicle Solubility information and DAAS Group Service to authorize the users.
- Enabled user authentication using the built-in weblogic Security Realms and developed user services, user tokens which control the page access and the privileges for the user functions.
Technologies used: Java, J2EE, JSF My Faces, JSP, Spring, Web services, SOAP, SOA, Eclipse Link, Hibernate, Web Logic 10.1, Eclipse IDE.