- Having 8+ years of extensive experience with object - oriented analysis, design, and development of thick client, web, and enterprise applications with a wide range of domains, platforms and environments and development with solid understanding of database designing, development, multi-tier distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and RAFT (Reusable Automation Framework for Testing) using Micro Services in AWS.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, like Requirement Analysis, Implementation & Maintenance & extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM and TDD.
- Solid Experience with Java technologies including: Java Collections, Interfaces, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Java Beans, Web Services SOAP, REST API, WSDL
- Experience in designing, developing applications using Struts (1.x/2.x) Frame work, OAuth framework and configured the validation framework for validations and Tiles framework for layout management
- Experienced in unit test using jasmine on Karma, and End2End testing using protractor and http-server.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms and provide solutions related to the migration to MongoDB.
- Good Experience working with Node.js (Grunt, Bower, Express, HTTP, FS) and experience implementing custom directives in AngularJS.
- Experienced Model View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Good experience in working with Core Java development and PHP web application development. Good Understanding DOM and DOM Functions.
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio, Rational Rose.
- Expert of Spring framework including configuring Spring Application Context with Dependency Injection, Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Spring AOP (Aspect-oriented Programming), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA and Spring Batch.
- Experience in technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, and EJB.
- Involved in Enterprise application by using Design patterns like MVC, Singleton pattern, DAO, Factory.
- Proficient in XML technologies XML, XSL, XSLT and validations with DTD& XML Schema and processing files with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, snapshots, Triggers and optimization with Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases.
- Worked in both UNIX, Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit, used mocking frame work like Mockito, JMockit. Spring test with Groovy for debugging and testing the applications.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Application Server.
- Expertise with development tools such as Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Followed Test driven development of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology to produce high quality software.
- Good experience with version controls like SVN, IBM Clear case, CVS and GIT.
- Innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines and work pressure. Ability to learn and merge new technologies quickly. Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills
Core Java, Servlet, JDBC, EJB, JAX: RS Web Services
Web &Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS
FrameworksServer Side: Spring 3.x, Spring Boot
FrameworkClient Side: AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular2
FrameworksORM: Hibernate, iBATIS
Relational Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Versant
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX/UNIX, Sun Solaris
Versioning Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
Logging Tool: Log4j
Ticket & Request Gen Tools: JIRA, RequestIT
Development IDE: Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, Android studio, IntelliJ
Testing Tools/Others: Junit, SoapUI, Putty, LoadUI, Jenkins
Design Pattern: MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Jenkins
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, S3, PCF
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack Developer
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of Java Collections, Exception mechanism and Multi-threading concepts.
- Extensively involved in the review and analysis of business requirements.
- Involved in High Level and Low-Level analysis and design.
- Designed and developed Rest Services using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful.
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with core Java and spring framework.
- Created Microservices for Account, Permissions modules.
- Used SCRUM-Agile Software Development Method for managing application developments.
- Designed, executed and maintained cucumber WebDriver Testing, automated test cases for regression test cases.
- Developed the REST based Microservices using spring Boot.
- Worked on many custom modules and widgets using React JS/CSS/HTML and made those cross-browsers consistent
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Work closely with the product owners on business requirements.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Involved in the service layer development using Restful Web services.
- Implemented the project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Designed and developed the REST using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Developed Microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked on NoSQL databases including HBase and MongoDB.
- Worked on NoSQL database like Cassandra where data storage was scaled rapidly.
- Created batch framework by using spring boot batch.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and artefact deployments in the QA environments.
- Production support.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Sr. Java Developer
- Analysing and understanding the business requirements and coordinating the team for all the enhancements and project deliveries which includes Coordination with various teams to produce the data to be indexed.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a Test-driven development (TDD)
- Involved in the design and prepared use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams
- Implemented Microservices-based cloud architecture utilizing spring boot.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for working with database, Utilized Hibernate for protest Relational Mapping and utilized JPA for comments.
- Utilized Maven as fabricate computerization apparatus for sending the venture on Tomcat Application Server.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and dependent objects declaration
- Develop, Maintain and support Continuous Integration framework based on Jenkins
- Involved in the JMS- queue configurations which is used to connect to the back-end systems.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, Abstract factory pattern and Singleton.
- Implemented RESTFUL and SOAP base Rest utilizing JAX-RS and JAX-WS individually.
- Involved in Designing and actualized application utilizing Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- Implemented unit testing using Junit.
- Implemented data-binding using Node.JS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Worked with npm commands and using package. json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node.js applications.
- Implemented Java 8 features like Collections, lambda expressions, parallel streams, and practical interfaces.
- Having experience in Amazon web services (AWS) for handling the code versions and production releases.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, PCF), CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Jira, CloudFormation, etc.), testing frameworks and practices
- Deploy applications to cloud platforms (AWS, PCF, Docker).
- Experience with DevOps and testing frameworks and practices is a plus
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Created documentation for peers and end - users.
Environment: Microservice architecture, Java, Hibernate, Spring MVC, SOAP, REST, Spring boot, JPA, Eureka, Jenkins, HTML5, CSS, Java script, Angular, AJAX, JUnit, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Git, Spring tool suite (STS), JMS, MongoDB, AWS, JIRA.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in the requirements analysis, designing, development, testing and maintenance of the websites.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and AngularJS.
- Implemented Restful Web Services for other applications to communicate.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Managed the day to day responsibilities for all marketplaces.
- Created, managed, and optimized listings in e-commerce.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Web site initializing through HTML, DHTML and the dynamic applications using grunt, Node.js.
- Animations and styling through CSS/CSS3.
- Worked on cross-browser testing using selenium and integrated with TestNG to perform multi browser testing.
- Worked with NPM, Grunt, Maven build tools and GIT / SVN source control systems.
- Involved in working with jQuery mobile for designing user interfaces for web applications.
- Created and consumed RESTful API to provide centralized logic and reusable data retrieval build on top of Node.js
- Coordinated in marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema
- Responsible for maintaining all Confluence Spaces and JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, users, etc.
- Migrate the Build tool Jenkins to Bamboo and integrated with Bitbucket and JIRA.
- Developed end to end application using Spring Boot.
- Integrated the app with the backend framework Parse.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication between client and server.
- Developed the web application that enabled viewing accomplishments and comparing them using D3.js, jQuery, PHP.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, JSF and Spring Controller.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report. Wrote JMS class to transfer the orders between agents and policy holders.
- Used JMS using RabbitMQ to report failure of connectivity between Quad instance and other components in Cluster.
- Designed custom Node.js module to, programmatically generate a path for a RESTful endpoint.
- Design HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of Web-based design and hand code CSS.
- Created several patterns of representation using different MVCs.
- Used Bitbucket for maintaining a central repository among team members and all teams and to create pull requests.
- Used the AngularJS framework for building web applications for high efficiency to use with Laravel PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Core service uses the main database and the other use their individual databases to access and store data.
- Worked in the TDD software development process.
- Incorporated knowledge of TDD and BDD for front end UI applications and performed end-to-end testing with Protractor.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML editor, IIS for Web Hosting and SQL Server database.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Participated in Requirements gathering and created Design prototypes using story boards to involve in analysis, design, and implementation of the Insurance Purchase System.
- Worked in implementation of MVC design paradigm of Spring framework, Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate and Oracle database at the back end.
- Developed Exception Handling framework and used Log4j for logging.
- Worked with defect tracking system Bugzilla.
- Involved in developing SOAP and Restful Web Services functions to get data from the Mainframe Systems.
- Developed SQL queries and views for handling database activities in Oracle/MS SQL Server.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop Action classes and Controllers along with validation framework and annotations.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using Spring framework, and MVC design paradigm.
- Used JBOSS Server for deploying the application.
- Involved in Object Analysis, design and documentation of the application model using Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Used SVN as a version control system and for code management.
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using struts architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Assisted in designing, creating and developing web portals. Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSPs
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins.
- Created and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented Java objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Spring MVC design pattern using Spring Web Flow.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Used ANT scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component using Junit.
- Integrated security into applications.
- Designed User Interface, Coded Functionality and performed Unit Testing.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.
Jr. Java Developer
- Used various jQuery plugins like autocomplete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Developed web components using JSP, Servlets and JDBC.
- Used JQUERY extensively to implement the AJAX driven application used internally.
- Involved in fixing defects and unit testing with test cases using JUnit.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, CSS and Java script.
- Deployed the application in WebLogic server
- Developed the workflow interfaces using struts tiles layouts, JSP, CSS & request processors using dispatch action &action.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for UI validation and worked with Struts tag libraries.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL, XSLT to navigate in XML documents, and SAX to process & parse xml files. Designing and configuring core xml files for implementation of struts.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Extensively used ANT for creating build scripts and deployment into WebLogic Application Server and Log4j for logging.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Rendered HTML from XML stream using XSLT as per the business logic for different widgets.
- Developed JSP and Servlets for data collection and manipulation for the reports.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Maven for building and deployment purpose.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Fixed Cross browser issues in Internet Explorer 7+ (including IE9), Safari, Chrome and Firefox and contributed bug fixes.
- Coordinated with the QA team for testing.