Languages: Core Java, J2EE, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: EJB (MDB), Hibernate, Spring, Struts Apache Projects Ant, MAVEN, and Apache POI
Tools: & Utilities Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WSAD, Edit plus, JCreator, Dreamweaver, Text pad, Toad, SQL Developer, SOAP UI, JMS.
DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MY Sql, DB2, Sybase, MS Access.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, IBM Clear, Quest, Bugzilla
Java AWS Developer
Confidential, Missouri City, MO
- Java Developer with around 6 years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development using java and J2EE Technologies using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven development.
- Knowledge on Providing technical leadership in the area of architecture and design of EDW solutions and Big Data Analytics
- 3 years of experience in AWS services like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudwatch, CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud formation templates and configured Simple Queue service through java API to send and receive the information.
- Highly proficient in using frameworks like Spring Struts, JSF, Hibernate and Design Patterns such as
- MVC, Front Controller, Data Access Object (DAO), Value Object, Singleton, factory, abstract factory, Service Locator for executing multi - tier, highly scalable, component based, services driven Enterprise java applications.
- Experience in using J2EE Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere.
- Hands On experience with building distributed applications on cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure and Docker container-based solutions using Java .
- Experience in Implementation of MVC architecture using Spring MVC and Struts.
- Hands on experience on Docker and container technologies for building Micro service-based applications.
- Expert in deploying the code trough web application servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic/Apache Tomcat, and JBOSS.
- Hands on experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Experienced in developing applications using Agile (XP, SCRUM), Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Hands on experience with Version control systems like Visual Source Safe, GIT and SVN.
- Experienced with JEE application packaging & deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers using Maven, Ant and CI servers like Jenkins.
- Experience with unit testing the applications using Junit Framework and mocking frameworks.
- Strong experience with Java Multithreaded Programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications and on searching text/data programming.
- Experience with designing & developing micro services approach using REST and SOAP services.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, DTD and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAX1B.
- Experienced in working with build tools like ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j, writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, JMeter, Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Significant experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Strong Database development experience in writing functions, procedures, triggers, and views in PL/SQL.
- Strong Experience in database design, performance tuning and query optimization on Oracle, MySQL DB2.
- Good knowledge on QA testing reports that determine product quality.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Performed troubleshooting in the event of an issue with the applications and updated findings and fix to clients.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, Python, Ruby.
- Experience with Web Development, Amazon Web Services, Python and the Django framework.
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple priorities and excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
- Involved in to manage post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Have worked in projects that used different methodologies like Agile, SDLC, waterfall etc.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability and debugging skills, good communication skills, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment to excellence.
Java AWS Developer
Confidential - Chesterfield, MO
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in implementing application flows using Spring MVC framework.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto - scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Used Simple storage services (s3) for snapshot and Configured S3 lifecycle of Applications & Databases logs, including deleting old logs, archiving logs based on retention policy of Apps and Databases.
- Experience on modifying the existing Backend code for different level of enhancements.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon Simple Queue Service for bulk email processing.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS .
- Worked on setting up and configuring AWS EMR Clusters and Used Amazon IAM to grant permissions on AWS resources to users.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java Concurrency Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs
- Integrated with multi-threading and Java concurrency utilities for better performance.
- Creating XML Documents for file configuration.
- Developed cross-browser compatible web pages and validated the work produced.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used for sending bulk emails.
- Used different types of IDE tools like Eclipse 3.2, Netbeans7.1.2, IntelliJ IDEA for Java J2EE Application development.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Scrum.
- Created complex SQL queries and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Integrated Active MQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application's Restful API.
- Converted grunt build tasks to gulp to decrease build times in an angular node project.
- Used Spring -IOC to inject beans and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application.
- Written Unit Test Cases for all the developed use cases and did integration testing using Junit.
- Used Rest angular in AngularJS service to make GET/POST/PUT/DELETE to deal with API request and response from AngularJS to send the request and get the response from Node.JS.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function development using Node JS server less architecture.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Micro services quickly and develop spring -based applications with very less configuration.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Micro services.
- Worked on creating a solution to create different data structures in MongoDB to hand to the front-end of the application through a centralized API.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used Java 1.8 fundamentals like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Practiced agile software development through TDD, continuous integration, stand-up meetings and close interaction with business owners
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents load the data in the database.
- Parsers written in Python for extracting useful data from the design data base.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React JS.
- Experienced in development and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX/shell, Linux, and groovy platforms.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in multiple environments.
- Used Spring -IOC to inject beans and Spring MVC architecture for developing the application
- Worked on creating different data structures in MongoDB for the front-end application through a centralized API.
- Updated dashboard front end to support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using typescript.
Environment: Java 1.8, JSP, Spring, GIT, RESTful, LINUX script, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, CI-CD tools, EMR, Oracle DB, Spring Boot, micro services, Docker, Apache TOMCAT, Mongo DB
AWS Java Developer
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Designed and deployed AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups, Data pipeline, Security groups, Cloud Formation, IAM, and Route53.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication requirements and efficiently handled periodic exporting of SQL data into Elastic search.
- Experience in developing web applications with a Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Elastic Search or similar data store.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Worked on MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replications, schema design.
- Worked on Automating the CICD pipeline and blue green deployment.
- Worked on creating highly scalable and fault tolerant applications that can be deployed in multiple availability zones and regions.
- Automation of various administrative tasks using AWS Lambda services.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS .
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Installed WebSphere Application Server (WAS) on various platforms
- Troubleshooted WAS environment and applications
- Performance tuning WAS, BPM by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, heapsize and optimizing other JVM parameters Work with Enterprise Architecture team and development teams for with WebSphere Application server
- Worked with REST and SOAP WebServices for data communications.
- Developed front - end interfaces and involved in Error Handling using JSP.
- Created the User Interface screens using struts MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- Developed the application using MVC Framework.
- Used Dynamo DB to store the data for metrics and backend reports.
- Used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used Maven Build tool configuration for automation of building processes.
- Worked with Mongo DB to store, retrieve, and update and manage the entire details decisional customer's data.
- Utilized Configuration Management Tool Chef & Ansible to automate system operations.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
- Manage source code, software builds, software versioning, & defect tracking on software maintenance tasks/projects.
- Worked on creating micro services using Jersey and Spring .
- Worked on Persistence Layer using spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, functions and stored procedures where ever necessary to improve the performance in MySQL database.
- Created complex SQL queries and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues and production Issues including JUnit.
- Used Junit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail and Route 53), Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Search, Linux, Chef, Ansible, Git, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, Jenkins, Shell scripting, HTML, JQuery, SOAP, HTTP, SQL, MySQL, XML and XSL, Angular JS, Node JS, Python, Java, J2EE, Spring, JPA and Hibernate, Junit
Java / J2EE Developer
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Implemented User Interface in Model - View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Struts MVC, Servlet, JSPand Custom Taglibs.
- Developed the User Interface validation framework in combination of custom validation built on top of Struts validation frame work from the form bean.
- Developed Server-side components with coordination of EJB, Hibernate and Spring using web established frame work designed under the guidelines ofsession facade, Business Delegate, Service locator.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using framework JQuery.
- Developed and utilized J2EE Services and JMS components for messaging communication in JBoss Application Server for Credit Inquiries.
- Developed Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, HTML, and JQuery.
- Configured development environment using WebLogic application server for developer's integration testing.
Confidential - Santa Clara, CA
- Worked on the High level and low - level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Used JQuery, AJAX to interact with Java Servlet.
- Good understanding of Storm and Kafka for monitoring and managing Hadoop jobs.
- Experienced with AWS services to smoothly manage application in the cloud and creating or modifying the instances
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary
- Designed and implemented MongoDB based database and created REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Involved in writing JSP and JSF components. Used JSTL Tag library to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Good knowledge on the Spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring AOP, Spring DAO and Spring Security.
- Designed and developed RESTful Services to retrieving configuration JSON documents related to the customer.
- Used Active MQ to communicate with the controller and used service layer to implement the business logic.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and queries for payment release process and authorization process.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between IBM DB2 SQL databases and objects in Java .
- Deployed and tested the application in UNIX on IBM Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Log4j for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Implemented Spring Boot application with the embedded jetty server to run the application on the instance.
- Provided portable APIs for developing, exposing and accessing Web applications designed and implemented in compliance with principles of REST architectural style using JAX-RS and Apache jersey.
- Extensively used Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Automated application deployment in the cloud using Docker technology using Elastic Container Service scheduler.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used Rabbit MQ as Java Messaging Service for producing and consuming data between applications.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Used Gradle builds automation tool to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking for monitoring of work assignment in the system and Log4J was used to monitor the error logs.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Git for version control and IntelliJIDEA IDE for development of the application.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Apache Camel, JDBC, Oracle, Mongo DB, JUnit, Mockito, Gradle, JIRA, Jenkins, Unix, GIT, Web Sphere Application Server and IntelliJ.