- Accomplished and Result oriented IT Professional with 7+ years experience in Software Development, Design and Testing.
- 5+ years of JAVA/J2EE Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Eclipse Development IDE
- Expertise in developing applications using enterprise J2EE, JEE technologies like Java Servlets & Eclipse
- Hands on experience using J2EE, JEE frameworks like Spring, Web Services using Apache Tomcat
- Experienced in Spring configuration with dependency injection
- Experienced in Java Server Page (JSP)
- Experienced in design and development of interactive Java Games using swing
- Experienced in Java Graphics using swing components
- Individually design and developed small business software prototype in Java
- Good understanding of object oriented design and J2EE Design patterns
- Good understanding of Black Box and White Box Testing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work both as a team player and on individual assignments.
- Experienced in supporting global workforce and end users( UAT)
- Good understanding of Ajax
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database, JDBC data access from application
ARCHITECTURE/SOLUTIONS: J2EE, JEE, Main - frame, Web ServicesC++, Java, JSP, T SQL, Oracle Database, JDBC
SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS / TOOLS:
Programming Lang: Java, C++
Web Technology: HTML,HTML5, CSS, XML
J2EE Frameworks: Struts and Spring
ORM frameworks: Hibernate
Development IDEs: Eclipse
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Source repositories: SVN, CVS, and Perforce
Build tools: Maven
Testing tool: Selenium, QTP
- Daily maintain of work orders for Software Bugs.
- Daily Troubleshoot High Priority Software bug.
- Attend Developer meetings
- Successfully tracked a High Priority Landlink Software Bug which was not been resolved for long duration of time.
- The java code which inaccurately perform wrong percentage calculation of tax between County and State.
- Successfully reproduced the bug in Development Environment
- Worked on maintaining, editing, updating ORACLE DATABASE data table. Create and upgrade Database Connection Configuration for numerous Enterprise WEB SITES using JDBC DRIVER. Design and devolved JAVA SERVLET using Apache Tomcat v6.0 Server to retrieve and display dynamic data on the JSP web pages according to Projects Requirements. Responsible for Debugging and testing is also involved in these projects.
- Responsibilities include designing and building Logistic Software Graphical User Interface based on Java in JEE Environment. Design and develop multiple software functionality for the above mentioned Software using JAVA API. The Logistic Software which use in Leading Ocean Carriers and Logistic Providers.
- Responsibility include create JAVA SERVLET, JSP and XML configuration to support a Web Portal which INTTRA use for Ocean Carriers for Logistic, Container Booking and for other functionalities. Using Apache Tomcat v6.0 Server the Project was designed and developed for the registered customer logging mechanism in to the Web Portal . Project also includes Manual Testing and Documentations .
- Responsible for INTTRA Web Portal Design using HTML5, CSS, Java Script for fulfilling the design pattern.
- Responsible for SPRING FRAMEWORK project to retrieve Company Clients Information functionality. Designed and Developed multiple Java Configuration file along with XML Configuration file for Dependency Injection and Bin Wiring. Project also involve Object Testing in a black box by building 'mock' objects implementing the interfaces expected by the application logic
- Responsible for the Documenting, Developing and Maintaining the highly complex Logistic Software Application Components. Upgrading and Maintaining current Java Codes. Testing and Debugging for The Software Components as assigned.
- Complete Unit Testing prior to QA per SLA with QA team .
- Run WAR room calls to solve cross app issues.
- Participate in JAD sessions and Code Reviews.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, coming up with product designs; as well as Systems Analysis and Application Testing for Confidential 500 Companies.
- Created Business Requirement Documents based on clients feedback.
Software QA/Systems Analyst
- End to End Systems Analysis and Testing of a Logistics Supply Chain management system that provides fast access to Confidential and Confidential ’s trading partners.
- Requirements gathering, Gap analysis, FSD creation, Testing for Product to streamline data delivery from a number of formats like EDI, FTP, XML, and Fax etc. to one single point in the web.