- Software developer with 5.8 years of experience in enterprise level web application development using Java and Adobe CQ/AEM.
- Adept at all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) - from concept to estimation, design, implementation and delivery of the application.
- Strong Experience with Java and related technologies including: Java, Spring MVC, Web services (SOAP/REST), SQL, JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Hands on experience in Authoring and Publishing the Adobe CQ/AEM applications, creating templates, components, pages, dialogs, widgets, workflows, bundles, etc.
- Strong experience in Adobe related technologies like Sling, OSGI, Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit, JCR and extensively used Adobe CRX, CRXDE, WCM, Package Manager and DAM.
- Comfortable with WCM concepts like multisite management, personalization, replication agents, workflows, dispatcher server management, custom widgets, Sightly/HTL, etc.
- Profound experience in leading teams in Agile and Waterfall models to deliver quality projects.
- Experienced in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
- Strong team leader with outstanding management and skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, capable of assimilating & utilizing new concepts & technologies.
- Adobe CQ5, AEM 6.1
- Spring MVC
- Agile: Scrum, Waterfall
- SOAP/REST web services
- JUnit, Mockito
- PL/SQL, Oracle
- JSP, Servlets
- OWASP Top 10
- CICD tools
- HTML, CSS basics.
- AngularJS beginner.
- Proposed a new business enhancement idea with a next gen app that results in a high rate of customer satisfaction with efficient tracking. It eventually reduces the call load of customer care and increases profit. Won the Hackathon event and also seized the opportunity to present the idea to the Client Digital Head and establish a team.
- Inducted, guided and assigned mentors to 40+ new employees through the onboarding process. Tracked and reported their progress periodically.
- Guided, conducted sessions and managed the digital development team of 120+ employees over 15+ teams on secure coding practice.
- Volunteered in the of children’s outreach programs, go green events, innovation summits and other internal events.
- Mentored 5 employees and enhanced their skills. Have won the Guiding Light of the year .
- Won the Rainmaker and the Best Team of the year for the successful delivery of the complex project.
- Received 2 Gem s for the excellent performance and delivery.
- Involved in the SDLC processes like design, implementation, testing and delivery of the modules in an Agile environment.
- Interacted with different teams, identified dependencies & risks to manage quality deliverables.
- Experienced in development using Java, CQ5/AEM, Spring, Web services (REST/SOAP), SQL, Spring boot, AngularJS, Maven, Micro services, Hibernate, JUnit and Mockito.
- Reviewed code and followed best coding practices.
- Extended support for critical deliveries and documentation.
- Participated and held the teleconference/web conference meetings for requirement gathering, coding standards review & preparing design/technical document with excellent communication.
Lead & Developer - Java, CQ5/AEM
- Experienced in leading teams of various sizes in Agile and Waterfall models.
- Involved extensively in the SDLC processes like detailed analysis of the projects, estimation, development and supporting all testing phases until production.
- Experienced in complex architecture change, technology migration & third-party coordination.
- Experienced in on-site-offshore structure with excellent communication skills.
- Encouraged best coding standards and reusability.
- Excellent management of the constant requirement changes and the critical delivery.
- Proactively identified risks and impacts of the new requirements on existing projects.
- Handled the impact of merging a few third-party systems into one system.
- Guided and held sessions for the entire digital development of 120+ employees over 15+ teams on the application security issues and its solutions; documented the same to guide all teams.
- Monitored, tracked HP Fortify reports and resolved various static & dynamic security threats like Cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL Injection, in-secured configuration management, un-validated redirects and forwards, un-validated inputs, etc.
- Used and d OWASP Top 10 on a daily basis for rules, guidelines and cheat sheet.
- Involved in new project proposals and its requirement analysis, estimation, risks/impact analysis & enhancement.
- Experienced in the on-boarding process of new employees, including assessment, induction, performance review and shared individual performance reports to managers.
- Participated and held conference calls, demos, sessions, Scrum status calls, Retrospective meetings, knowledge transitions and prepared documentation for the Audits.
- Experienced in the documentation of all processes, designs, audit and metrics.
- Involved trainees in the development, guided and tracked their progress.
- Involved in the resource management of the digital development teams.
- Worked on web development and maintenance projects using a continuous build, continuous integration and delivery approach (CI/CD) in an Agile environment.
- Involved in the processes of analysis, estimation, development, unit testing and defect fixing for the assigned User Stories until Go Live.
- Proactively identified risks and supported the team members providing knowledge transition.
- Interacted with on-site lead for risks, requirement impact changes and estimation.
- Followed and guided on best coding standards to improve reusability and performance.
- Performed unit testing in all the supported devices to maintain the functionality.
- Participated in Scrum Stand Up calls, Sprint Review meetings, Retrospective meetings, maintained BurnDown chart, provided impact analysis s and tracked Sprint progress.
- Single-handedly managed thorough analysis of every security violation reported, found solutions, fixed the violations and its impacts.
- Interacted with the governance team and all levels of management like managers, technical leads, architects and business analysts as part of implementing the application security with excellent communication.
- Monitored, tracked HP Fortify reports and resolved various critical static & dynamic security threats using OWASP Top 10 guidelines.
- Guided the entire digital project of 15+ teams to understand the violations and its solutions.
- Supported the Adobe CQ5 content development, for the technology upgrade.
- Helped in creating the business functionality/requirement document (BRD) to assist the technology upgrade and code rewrite.
- Held responsible for the creation and maintenance of client portal login credentials of the entire account.
- Helped in preparing documents for audits and demos.