- Experience in Design, Development, Maintenance and Support of Java/J2EE based applications.
- Working knowledge and experienced in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOPS and OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience working in environments using Agile(SCRUM) and Test-Driven development methodologies.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as spring, Hibernate, Struts framework, EJB, Servlets 3.x.
- Having Experience on Unit testing and Integration testing of the applications by using JUnit and MockIto and Automation testing by using TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Experience with Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers.
- Worked in both Unix and Windows based development environments.
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Extensive experience in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Visio.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, EJB 2.0/3.0.
- Experience in development of Micro Services and Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- Participated in development of a well responsive single page application using React JS
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework based websites using Struts 1.x/2.x, JSF and Spring 3.1.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring 3.1 Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes
Skills: Java, C, XML 1.0, XSL 2.0, jQuery
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS, EJB 2.0/3.0
Web Development: HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX
Frameworks Struts: 1.x/2.x, hibernate 3.x, Spring 2.5/3.1, Bootstrap
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML Beans
Messaging Technologies: JMS
Application/Web Servers: BEA Web Logic 9.1/11g, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, IBM WebSphere 4.0/5.5.
Methodologies/Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC2, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Facade
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server … IBM DB2
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
Testing/Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4J
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 11
Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, TOAD
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring boot.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation components in Angular 2.0 directives, filters, services.
- Build the reusable service components with AngularJS, Bootstrap, and JSX that are used across various modules.
- Involved in Bug fixes, Code Refactoring and Production Support for the application.
- Performance Tuning and refactoring code, JVM and refactoring the logic.
- Worked on Marshalling and Unmarshalling XML using JAXB.
- Worked on JMS and Messaging Queue (MQ) configurations.
- Expertise in automation testing using Selenium (SeleniumWebDriver, Selenium Grid), Cucumber, Gherkins, JUnit, QUnit, SoapUI, JMeter, Karma, Jasmine and TestNG and Bug Tracking/Defect tracking tools like JIRA, BugZilla, FireBug.
- Integrated Single sign on using LDAP and Active directory on Spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL statements and triggers for the effective retrieval and storage of data into database.
- Developed various test case scenario’s using Junit and Cucumber Framework to test the application.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Developed and Assisted in creating testing plans using JUnit framework and cucumber framework.
- Application Deployment on PCF using CF push
- Troubleshoot issues within PCF environments and involving Pivotal vendor as and when needed.
- Configured XML files for hibernate and applied its ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on session factory as well as caching on query.
- Used jQuery framework for creating frond end applications and for Client-Side applications.
- Generated class diagrams, sequence diagrams extensively for all the process flows using RAD, MS VISIO
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, JDBC, JSP, JSF, EJB.
- Developed complete business tier with stateless, stateful session beans and CMP entity beans with EJB standards.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used components such as React Router, axios, Redux-form, React Material UI, Components, Forms, Events, Keys.
- Worked on React JS Virtual DOM and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.js and Redux architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- I have used bootstrap classes to make it appear consistent among different devices with different viewport devices.
- Built components using JSX in React.js for rich user interface view, used webpack built tool and Babel-Loader for transpiling JSX and ES6 to ES5
- Created automation scripts in SOAP UI using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception handling, Multithreading, Java I/O and Generics to implement some business logic.
- Used Jenkins to perform software build with Gradle, run shell scripts and worked on integration tests.
- Gather/analyze data using features in excel, responsible for updating internal databases with client data on a weekly basis
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- HTML, Twitter Bootstrap CSS, Ajax are used to build website along with PHP for Data access.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving in Android with the help of Eclipse and Intellij.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL.
- Hands on experience on Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Wrote stored procedures and User Defined scalar Functions (UDFs) to be used in the SSIS packages and SQL scripts
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Created Apex REST web service methods to inbound calls to salesforce and supported response in JSON and XML format.
- Oversee and develop Notification Service Microservices to use across the enterprise.
- Migrating existing application into REST based s to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Used core, context and security, bean modules of spring framework.
- Responsible for deploying the application to UAT environment.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Designed the application using Front Controller, Service Controller, MVC, Spring DAO, Factory, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Session Facade Design Patterns
- Designed Microservices based cloud architecture on AWS and PCF.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Functionality is implemented by developing RESTful web services using spring boot, JPA, Pivotal Cloud foundry (PCF) and Oracle Responsibilities.
- Used Selenium tool to record and playback tests and then export the recorded test in Java.
- The Exported test can be run in any browser and any platform using "Selenium Remote control".
- Used HP ALM for bug issues and Crucible for the code reviews and Cucumber for automation testing of the application to follow BDD. Used Mocha for testing ReactJS code.
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring 3.0 Core (Dispatcher Servlet)
- Used Hibernate for Object relational model for handling server side / database object data
- Work closely with our partners and clients to develop and support ongoing API integrations
- Used SOAP and REST based web service protocol.
- Worked with NoSQL Databases like Mango DB.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries to interact with the Oracle DBMS and writing test cases using JUnit Frames and in Mango DB.
- Used Java classes, EJB, Spring, Spring Dependency Injection, and XML for developing the complex business rules.
- Used PHP and MySQL to access and store data respectively.
- Worked on writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and UDF (User defined scalar functions).
- Developed micro service architecture using Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring JDBC, and RESTful API Services.
- Used Python scripts to generate various reports like OATS, P&L, transaction history, user privileges, limit rules and commission schedule reports. Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Wrote a Python module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance.
- Developed Express API Backend, using schema designed for Cassandra database.
- Technologies Used: React, Redux, ES6 JS, Webpack, Express, Cassandra.
- Build micro services using spring boot for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Bootstrap used along with Angular 2 and EcmaScript7 with Typescript in creating the Application
- Implemented fronted with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React and Redux.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS, and Node.JS.
- Experience with developing web application use interface with React/Redux.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application server in different environments like Development, testing etc.
- Used PostgreSQL as back end and developed Stored procedures, Batch jobs, triggers
- Created detailed AWS Security groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances
- Experience in Importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API's.
- Real time data was retrieved from Database using the primary keys retrieved from Elastic search.
- Wrote a Python module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance
- Implemented log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Express JS server development.
- SOQL, SOSL statements and Database methods and handled bulk queries in Apex and avoided governor limits
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept
- Used popular Node.js frameworks like Express and Restify to create a Restful Mock API
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows
Environment: MVC, Factory, Session Facade Design Patterns, Spring, Drupal, php, SOAP, Restful web services, Angular.js, Linux bash, MS DOS, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Git, GitHub, IBM WebSphere, Bootstrap, Node.js, log4j,AWS.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, analysis, design documentation, development, test cases, implementing and production support of the application.
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented Selenium WebDriver for compatibility testing.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services tier using Spring, JBPM, Java, JSF.
- Worked on internal application for application team Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Experience in implementing cluster environments and Build (Automation using tools, Jenkins, Anthill Pro), Deployment & Configuration management.
- Involved in monitoring the code by continuous integration using Jenkins and deploying AWS Docker containers using Virtual Machine (Ubuntu).
- Participated QA Automation framework setup using Cucumber, Selenium and Java technologies.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Used EJB Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB in JBOSS environment.
- Experience with NoSQL Mongo DB in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Sample tracking reports, building the front-end using NodeJS and Webpack.
- Designed GIU and Interfaces with Services for mobile application and Asynchronous programing in Android
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Managed datasets using data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, Redux, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application
- Developed code in Java which creates mapping in Elastic Search even before data is indexed into
- Automate infrastructure in AWS utilizing amazon web services (AWS). Deploy puppet to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access, update and insert information in the database.
- Used Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions
- Responsible for the creation of Informatica services including Repository Service, Integration Service
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as DAO, Business Delegate, View Helper, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Session Façade, Singleton and Model View Controller
- Used ANT, Maven build scripts to build the application and deploy on Web Sphere application server v8.0
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development and also used Redux Standard API calling actions (RSAA) for the development and modification of API's.
- Application testing is performed in Android Emulator and few Android based mobile phones and tablets
- Prepared the High Level and Low Level, UI standard, Code Review, Architectural Review and Project Approval Documents
- Maven is used as a build tool and continuous integration is done using Jenkins
Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Worked on testing using Karma.
- Worked on big data databases like MongoDB, with sharing and replication and played a key role in writing the Rest Services and clients, creating Data Access Objects with spring, designing the Mongo Documents/Collections.
- Created Test Scripts using Element locators and used Selenium WebDriver to test web applications.
- Developed core Service as maven jar that can be included by other Microservices.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and Using annotation-based Spring MVC, Site Mesh for the web layer for validations.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts,
- Application Framework.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages
- Worked on Junit Reports library to merge individual XML files generated by the JUnit task and eventually apply a stylesheet on the resulting merged document to provide a brow-sable report of the test cases results
- Used Web Services on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script and Angular JS for client-side validations.
- Worked on Multichannel Adobe analytics implementation (across web & mobile) and analysis to increase customer retention and improve consistent shopping experience.
- Used log4j for logging and Git for source code control
- Involved in implementing Test Automation Framework using Protractor with Jasmine.
- Used Angular JS and JBPM for making restful API calls and data binding
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access, update and insert information in the database
- Used Python scripts to generate various reports like OATS, P&L, transaction history, user privileges, limit rules and commission schedule reports. Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users
- Wrote a Python module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance.
Confidential, New York, NY
- . Worked in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Worked with Node to give a structure with rich API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Worked on Money Transfer applications and wire flows.
- Gather internal and external data, research/resolve, and present data to internal team members as requested
- Constructed and deployed two React applications with loopback APIs for clients using Node, React, Redux.
- I helped the team to bring easily consumable & customizable story by React Native Developers.
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB have to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- IBM WebSphere for legacy apps. Pivotal (PCF) for next generation Micro Services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Used JAX-WS, JAX-RS and WSDL, SOAPUI to implement and test the web service.
- Using SOAP UI tool captured all the web service request and response phase.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point-point, publisher/subscriber messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Message.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Design and document CI/CD tools configuration management.
- Responsible for orchestrating CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers, human input, and dependency chains and environment setup.
- Setup and Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI & CD) Process stack using AWS, Cloud Foundry, GITHUB/GIT, Jenkins, Sonar Qube, Nexus, Docker, Rancher, Pipeline Script and Ansible.
- Installed and configured Jenkins master that served 30 different slaves supporting 8 different applications with various release life cycles and multiple CI pipelines setup on project branches
Java UI Developer
- Designed responsive and user-friendly UI with CSS, jQuery, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Used MongoDB as cross-platform storage in file storage, indexing, load balancing.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for achieving uniformity through all the web pages.
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular JS directives.
- Implemented various Angular JS services, components and custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates that can be used throughout the application.
- Used the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of Git Hub.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using
- DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Developed presentation-tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented jQuery Data Grid control, Validation control and other Widget controls
- Used Node JS, React JS, MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application