Self - Motivated, strong drive to learn about, and work with various technologies. Bachelor in Computer Sciences and a minor in applied mathematics. Works well independently and/or contributes to team success. Known for consistent high quality customer service going above and beyond representing the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Knowledge in Agile Scrum, Visio, Bit bucket
- Programming in Java, C, C++, PHP, HTML, CSS and more
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Access
- Database Management
- Web Applications
- Project Management
- Project Leader
- Windows OS and Linux OS
- Systems Analyst
- Sales and marketing
- Business Management
- Developed and tested a command based client server system using object-oriented design, algorithms, modeling, Uniform Modeling Language specification, implementation of object-oriented models, testing, and verifications, and elementary design patterns.
- Text input in this system was treated as objects and it run itself either as a command or as a chat message.
- Developed and tested the new inventory management system, an employee payroll system and a stock calculator based on data from a newsletter.
ConfidentialFood Service Worker
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of the windows command line and operating system security issues.
- Gaining experience with authentication, Software Security, Wed Security, E-Crime management, such as spam, phishing, botnets. Web Privacy: 3rd party tracking, super-cookies.
- Classical cryptography, privacy and symmetric encryption, message authentication codes, hash functions, public-key encryption, digital signatures, public - key infrastructure (PKI), SSL and others protocols.
ConfidentialFood Service Worker
- Learning the fundamental suite of Confidential and the algorithms used to implement them.
- Gaining experience in: abstract data types, algorithm development and representation, searching, sorting, stacks, queues, lists, trees, measuring algorithm complexity (Big O), object-oriented design and implementation of moderately large and complex systems.
- Learning the fundamental principles and theories underlying modern Confidential such as principles of designing and building systems.
- Sequential versus concurrent processes, synchronization and mutual exclusion, memory management techniques, CPU scheduling, input/output device handling, file systems design, security and protection.
- Learning to apply and implement fundamental OS principles to solve problems.
- Acquiring knowledge in database management system concepts, database design, and implementation.
- Conceptual data modeling using Entity Relationship (ER) to capture the requirement of a database design.
- Learning the fundamentals of Relational models, Logical database design ( Confidential ) and indexing strategies, Relational Algebra and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Gaining experience through academic projects using Oracle and SQL to create query optimization and execution strategies, concurrency control locking deadlocks, and database backup and recovery concepts together with database security and authorization.