- Over 7 years of experience as a J2EE/Full Stack Developer in development and implementation of Web - based Client-Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies from backend to frontend. Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0 and 4.0, Sprint Boot 1.0 and 2.0, Groovy-Grails, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Eclipse, RAD, Ant, Maven.
- Expertise in application development using Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB2.0/3.0, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Expertise in Web Services architecture in SOAP and WSDL using JAX-RPC.
- Good experience in Spring modules like Spring AOP, DAD etc., Implementing Spring aspects for logging cross cutting concern.
- Good experience in MERN tech stack (mongoDB, expressJS, React/Redux, Node.JS) for full stack development.
- Experience in Bootstrap (Responsive Web Design), Backbone, and AngularJS frameworks.
- Strong working experience Object Relational mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate (Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching, Transactions).
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/MAVEN/Gradle scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Well experienced in using JUnit for performing unit-testing framework.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model.
- Worked using IDE like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio, WebStorm and etc.
- A very good understanding of Groovy and Grails.
- Expertise in using configuration management tool like CVS and GIT for version controlling.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, analytical, documentation and organizational skills.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Java/JEE Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, etc.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object), spring boot, spring Security, spring Batch
- Used spring boot to invoke web services, configured maven to generate JAXB beans from XSD.
- Implemented the application modules using spring boot, spring Core (IOC), spring Security, spring AOP, spring JDBC and spring Batch
- Experienced in performing unit testing using JUnit integration and deployment of applications using tools such as Gradle & debugging through spring test.
- Designed and developed the automation testing environment across different financials teams using Used Gradle for building, packaging and deployment.
- Developed Gradle scripts for automated deployment of software products
- Worked with Relational and Non-Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2 and Hands-on Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Migrated the data from MySQL to Cassandra, also used datastax for cassandra interface.
- Expertise in using grid technology like Hazelcast, MyBatis.
- Expertise in using NoSQL like MongoDB and Cassandra, Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2/400, creating Stored procedures, triggers, functions, writing PL/SQL blocks and using database level encryption for data security.
- Implemented caching using Hazelcast plus activemq to cache configuration.
Environment: Java 1.8, JSON-RPC, Gradle, Spring Boot, Spring data JPA, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Tyk gateway, JUnit, Bootstrap, Node.JS, EXT JS, JAXB, XML, SOAP Web Services, RESTful web services, JMS, Agile, JMX, POS, GIT, MySQL, MongoDB, Hazelcast, Tomcat, WebLogic, Linux.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Full Stack/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Preparing the migration document for migrating application from Struts to spring and Responsive Web Designing (RWD) of the application.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to Java objects.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Implemented JMS for notifications and testing with JUnit, Mock cases.
- Developed WebLogic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX.
- Node.js is used to develop server-side applications.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Involved in writing AngularJS controllers, views, and services.
- Involved in SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB.
- Worked extensively on Web Services (SOAP&REST), XML, JMS and Spring Controller.
- Involved in identify the defects, captured using ALM and worked on the defects.
- Used Spring framework for the MVC implementation with spring for DI and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Develop test driven framework (TDD) using Spring/Junit and Cucumber.
- Developed web services using HTTP, SOAP and XML technologies.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs with Ext JS.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Develop the changes using JSTL, JQuery, JCP, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Web services Configure beans in spring configuration file with Spring IOC, Spring AOP concepts.
Environment: Java 1.8, JSP, JQuery, JSON, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Node.JS, EXT JS, JAXB, XML, JAX-WS, SOAP Web Services, RESTful web services, JMS, DOJO, Agile, XPATH, Hibernate, JMX, JUnit, POS, Maven, GIT, Oracle, Tomcat, WebLogic, Windows.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack/J2EE Developer
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements.
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Developed and delivered SOAP based Web Services and used Apache-CXF and SOAP UI to test the services
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular.JS.
- Used Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI, Angular.JS MVC for cross-browser functionality and used Firebug for Firefox, Inspector tools for Chrome, IE developer toolbar for IE.
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through Angular.JS data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side and Jasmine on the client side.
- Designed User Interface using with HTML5, JQuery, CSS3 and SASS. Involved in the developing functions to acquire data from API server using AJAX.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fits all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Developed rich and interactive UI using EXT-JS and implemented Web 2.0 features with Auto completion feature, Drag and Drop functionalities using widgets and AJAX framework.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Used JSTL and developed required tiles and tile definitions for templating and defined configuration in the struts configuration.xml.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Dependency Injection and client-side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using spring framework and annotations.
- Implemented integration of Struts Action classes in Presentation Tier.
- Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Designed dynamic and multi-browser compatible pages.
- Developed mobile site for marketing campaigns by using jQuerymobile, Backbone.js.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries.
- Proficient in using SVN for Version Control.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Developed various product applications using Java, J2EE and related technologies
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods, which incorporated the core business functionality using Singleton Beans.
- Used Spring framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP)
- REST (JAX-RS) web services have been developed to be consumed by middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Involved in configuring and integrating spring and Hibernate frameworks as the ORM tool develop the persistence layer.
- Used Spring MVC and restful web services such as jersey, axis frameworks.
- Responsible in testing the classes and methods using Junit test case for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Involved in creating the EAR files and deployed in the QA/UAT environments, deployed applications on Jboss.
- Developed user defined functions based on requirements. Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL Stored Packages, Procedures, Functions, Collections and Triggers.
- Participated in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams. Applied OOAD principles for building applications.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Wrote authentication and authorizationclasses and manage it in the frontcontroller for all the users according to their entitlments.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and Entity Beans for database updates.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Involved in complete SDLC management - Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for University’s Financial Services web application.
- Implementing the Struts 1.3 framework for Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Involved in the implementation of Stateless session beans (EJB) for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence.
- Used JPA mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in the project.
- Deployed components on JBoss and Web Sphere application server.
- Worked Oracle database to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study.
- Worked on Eclipse as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Installed SSL certificates on the developed application.
Environment: Java 1.5, TDD, Struts 1.3, EJB, JQuery, JSP, HTML, CSS, Servlets, SOAP, WS-Security, JMS, MQ, Eclipse, SVN, Ajax, JNDI, JBoss, JUnit.