- 5 years of experience in User Interface design, Web designing, Development and Multimedia (visual and user interface).
- Proficient in HTML5 new features like Form Validation, Media (Audio & Video), Canvas, SVG, Web Worker, Local Storage, Session Storage, Web Socket, Application Storage (Offline) and Indexed DB API.
- Experience in working with CSS Preprocessors like SASS and LESS;
- Real world experience on using multiple MVC frameworks including AngularJS to support the development of dynamic websites.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control(SVN)
- Worked extensively on API - driven interactive applications that utilizing the AJAX technology.
- Built Angular 2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Experience working with Node.js (Grunt, Bower, Express, HTTP, FS)
- Experience in using Chart.js and Highcharts to make data visualization. Plot data bars with drill down function.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO /web standards.
- Implemented test driven development using Testing tools like Grunt/Gulp.
- Incorporated table-less web development approach to create applications using CSS (2.1/3) and with the help of tags as per W3C standards.
- Proficient in designing and developing web front end, with sound understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts and component-based, object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands on development expertise in front end GUI Layer.
- Familiar with Database Design, Analysis and Development like MongoDB or MySQL.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Quick leaner with ability to develop proficiency and adapt to new technologies and methods in a short period of time.
Web Application Skills: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, JSP, Typescript
Database: MySQL, SQL server,Oracle
Unit Testing Tools: Jasmine,Jest
Version Control Tools: Git, SVP
Web Server: Node.js,RESTful,Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
Network Administration: TCP/IP
Confidential, Long Island
Angular 2/4/Front-End Developer
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component - based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Good knowledge on using different Plugins for adding some specific features to an existing computer program.
- Designed the page using Bootstrap and some custom CSS.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Worked on unit testing for the Angular application using karma.
- Called the RESTful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Developed CSS3 to style page layouts, navigation and page-loading spinner.
- Extensively worked with making calls to WEB APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Collaborated with the front-end design team and back-end team and started converting the static files with the dynamic content with the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
Environment: Angular2, Angular 4, SQL server 2012, HTML, CSS3, Web API, JSON, Web API, Karma.
Front End Developer
- Involved in development and finalization of the initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, Share point and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Responsible for manipulating HTML5, CSS3 in Jquery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, XML, and JSON.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo - classes, Pseudo-elements etc.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used Jquery library to build Ajax-based web application module.
- Created web forms for uploading multiple files to share point document library.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Delivered the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and portal user benefit.
- Proficient in developing applications using MVC and MVVM design patterns.
- Developed Single page applications using Java script framework Angular JS.
- Used Backbone.JS for communication to the server through Restful API.
- Developed Business layer and the Data layer with Enterprise Java and Hibernate.
- Used MVC software pattern for developing web applications.
- Has worked with Node.JS for writing code on the server side and creating scalable network applications.
Confidential, Bridgeton, NJ
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages, which were cross-browser compatible.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Utilized Bootstrap framework in building responsive website for both desktop and mobile browser users and extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Experience with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Created multiple custom directives by defining Angular JS directives.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout and Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards and experienced in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Used Node JS to run web pack tasks and setup the local host for the project.
- Used NPM & GULP directories to generate the server environments used browserify, flux to manage with targeted URL's (uni-directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- Used the Unit Testing, to test the individual units of Angular JS code and used Karma and Jasmine.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involved in development, design, and implementation of a front end part widget based application.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company's standards.
- Developed presentation - tier JSP pages in HTML, Implemented Jquery Data Grid control, Validation control, and other Widget controls.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using Struts MVC, Jquery, and JSP.
- Developed the functionality that inserts the text into excel cells using C#.
- Developed various AJAX controls and widgets to build a rich User Interface for the application.
- Created Windows services to create automation processing of XML.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Involved in developing Jquery and AJAX wrapper classes for fast retrieval of data and for animations.
- Created Model objects using Entity Data Model with Entity framework using Hibernate.
- Worked with XPath, XML Node, XML Data documents to synchronize with the dataset.