- 9+ years of work experience in IT in Client - Server Technology, Web applications, and Android development. 4 years of development in backend and 3+ years of experience in front end development.
- Experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g, MySQL and SQL Server 7.
- Experience in working of UML and using of Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD).
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Well experienced in IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans and Visual Studio.
- Experienced in unit testing with JUnit 4 and code coverage using Log4j bug track and database manipulations using SQL Developer.
- Strong knowledge with development in Agile Methodology, SCRUM.
- Android development creating mobile applications for private use not for sale apps using web services.
Programming Languages: JAVA (J2SE, J2EE-Servlets/JSP s, Java Server Faces, Android).
Tools: Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Jira, JUnit, InfoPath, Jasper iReports, Oracle Data Modeler, Pentaho Kettle, Visual Studio Code, Brackets.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish 3, JBoss 5, 7, Weblogic 12c., WebSphere 8.
Frameworks: Spring 3, MyBatis, JSF/PrimeFaces, Hibernate, Struts
WCM: SharePoint 2010.
Databases: SQL Server 2008, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle 11g.
Operating Systems: MS Windows Server 2008, Linux.
IDES: Eclipse, NetBeans, Jetbrains IDEA, Visual Studio 2010.
Patterns: MVC, UML.
Confidential, Plano, TXJava Developer
- UI Development by using Angular 2 technology to create templates, components, modules and services to manages the DCM Portal for creating and updating Vehicle profiles.
- Custom CSS and HTML for Angular 2 templates. Tables Pagination, Navigation Bar, etc.
- Presenting Data by consuming REST services by HTML templates.
- Java development to create health sanity of the micro-services involved in the telematics platform, as well refactoring code to fit the quality of Java Rule Set for Sonar analysis, defining structured logging util for all java components of the micro-services involved.
- Consuming Rest services for testing and demonstrations purposes.
- Component upgrade to Angular 4.
- Karma unit testing.
- Development of Restful webservices to handle information about Vehicle Details.
- Encryption/Decryption process by using Open PGP and Bouncy Castle Library. in order to encrypt sensitive data.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- NET development for creating Bilateral Financial Transactions by using MVC and Entity Framework, IDE Visual Studio 2013.
- Oracle DB creation of Stored Procedures, Views and queries.
- Angular JS Development for creating components and templates for an Admin Portal for employees, consuming restful services
- Custom CSS and HTML for Angular JS templates.
- Karma test runner for unit testing.
- Java Integration for SAP CLM tool, to create sequential approval Workflows for general purposes of Contracts for the client.
- Unit tests for the workflows sequence.
- Java development, JAXB generation derived from XSD schema, to create assembler classes for printing PDF’s files.
- Performing Unit Tests assurance, the quality of the assembler class.
- Integrating the assembler class with the JSP screen part, according to the storyboard.
- Field validations, number/alphanumeric/string, non blank and required fields, bootstrap css utility for better look and feel.
- Writing SQL scripts for Oracle DB.
- Rest web services development.
- Optimizing the BPM application logs by homogenizing all the components.
- Solving problems related to the BPM application by using Oracle BPM and Flex.
- Creation of traceability matrix of the different application components in BPM and Flex views.
- Web service client development according to a new definition using Apache Axis 4, Java 1.4.
- Creation of Java Beans for Dependency Injection by using Spring Security for updating the user’s login into a web platform for internal users.
- Analysis of code by using SonarQube, adapting the standards of Java Doc.
- Development of a web platform on Ruby on Rails for training new resources, using Cloud9 as virtual IDE for compiling and testing. Installing the application into Amazon Cloud Service of Confidential ’s server.
- Deployment of WAR applications running on tomcat using AWS API.
- Angular JS development to generate components and templates for the training new resources platform for Confidential in comparison to Ruby platform and analyses the best way to implement it.
- Development of applications in Java, beans injection by Spring DI for the project Confidential .
- Design of Jasper reports for different formularies fulfilled Online/Mobile by Implementing business rules.
- Database queries for extracting information and write into the jasper formularies as part of the requirements needed for the users to complete the registration on the Confidential project.
- Creation of Excel files using POI API, reading information of different databases.
- Input text validations using regular expressions, validating special characters, phone numbers, etc.
- Web Forms for login access to the SIGMA-DOC web app, using JSF/PrimeFaces and spring security for manage of user roles.
- Mapping DAO by using MyBatis for getting the data from DB model.
- Junit testing.
- Development of Word/PDF templates for the SIGMA-DOC using JOD Converter API.
- Oracle Data Bases Integration/Migration using ETL process with Pentaho Kettle.
- Oracle Data models using Data Modeler.
- Web Services Development in Rest.
- Oracle Wbelogic deployments of the applications.
- Some configurations in web logic to enable web services security.
- Re-development of the application to accomplish IoC practices by using Spring Framework.
- Development and application support in Java/Spring technologies, for processing and management of services focused on the mobile market in different cellular communication Carries.
- Configuration and mapping of beans according to the DB model using Hibernate.
- Development of utilities programs, for processing common functions in the testing, management and marketing areas by using JSP pages.
- Spring bean registration by DI, mapping tables from the DB with Hibernate.
- Configuration of shortcodes through kannel interface for different carries networks.
- Database queries retrieving user information to generate weekly reports.
- Developing action forms by using Struts 2, having different Business Rules for validate fields according the user role, and give access to his/her profile for different purposes such as validate cell phone carrier’s users and send any kind of promos.
- Website maintenance using FreeMarker templates and Stripes framework. Light JSF development for different panels of user management.
- Android apps development, for internal use featuring geolocation, database query and user management, SQL lite for DB transactions.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Development of custom Share Point list views for managing database queries and styling a visual presentation with CSS.
- C# programming for developing custom web parts for SharePoint 2010. Infopath forms integration with workflows in sharepoint 2010.
- SOAP webservices for broadcasting videos, XML parsing of metadata files.
- Development of JSP pages for websites templates according the requirements of each researcher rather than Sharepoint websites templates.
- JSP pages, and servlets controllers development, for the e-banking services.
- JSF integration to get validations from input forms.
- Spring MVC pattern applied to the website and JSF pages for visual presentation, and injected beans through DI, for managing DB connections avoiding multiple and concurrently access to the same db, creating user profiles by Spring Security for different types of internal users.
- Java web app deployments on IBM websphere, SVN, CVS.
- Responsible for the development and support of Java applications.
- Meteorological applications in java
- Handling XML files for parsing structured information using SAX API.
- JSP pages development for creating a web site showing the results of predictions.
- Development of C-Shell scripts for testing and handling results.
- UML modeling to describe the system architecture.
- Java collections, generics, threads, JavaBeans, JSP, servlets.