Middle Tier: C# | ASP.NET MVC 5 / Web API 2 |Microsoft IoC | ADO.NET | SignalR / Websockets
Backend: SQL Server 2016 | T - SQL | Azure | AWS hosting | Python | Flask
Third-Party APIs: SendGrid | NuGet | Google Maps | Facebook Graph
Other Technical: Scrum/Agile |Visual Studio 2015 & 2017 |SQL Server Management Studio 2016 | Team Foundation Server(TFS) | Chrome DevTools |Unix | Linux | Trello |Git
Confidential, Culver City, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Assisted in designing and developing a web application from the ground up using C#, AngularJS, SQL, Web API, and MVC 5 with 10 other developers.
- Utilized Agile and Scrum processes combined with Google Suite, Slack, and Trello to collaborate with product owner.
- Designed custom server side dynamic menu in C# and SQL, to provide access control for sensative data.
- Integrated 3rd party APIs such as SendGrid and AWS for pushing transactional client emails & managing user uploaded files.
- Debugged errors using Chrome Developer Tools & Visual Studio & Advanced Rest Client.
- Implemented robust admin content management system features for museum locations and artwork inventory, as well as assisted with the development of data driven stored procedure creation targeted at delivering reliable site statisitics.
- Used SQL Server 2016 to create and maintain stored procedures incorporating table-valued types, transactions, and the Geography datatype, as well as to design tables with appropriate foreign key relationships. Used ADO.NET to execute stored procs from middle tier, using joins and multiple result sets to hydrate aggregate domain models.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Assisted with the developed a political application, Confidential, that makes it easier for everyday voters to get more involved within the political process.
- Orchestrated the building out and programming of the ‘notification’ and ‘scheduling’ feature for both the Android and iOS applications using parse.js for backend.
- Coordinated tasks via Asana Task Management.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Participated in Bi-Weekly standups, and client meetings.
- Developed an automation tool, using the NuGet library HTMLAgilityPack, to scrape older HTML data from previous crashed website to a Content Management System(CMS) for the client.
- Assisted with UnityGL application debugging.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
Desktop Support Technican
- Maintained IT infrastructure of a $253.7
- Billion dollar Confidential 100 company, and the 2nd largest oil and gas company in the United States.
- Investigated and resolved customer issues and system bugs.
Lead Desktop Support Technican
- Operated as Lead Desktop Support in a Confidential 500 company with a net worth $20 Billion and 74,000+ employees.
- Coordinated, created and distributed admin accounts w/ rights/privileges to over 200+ users, within the Windows XP, Mac OS X, and iOS platforms.
- Backed up data via network scripts for over 250+ refresh Desktop and Laptops.
- Diagnosed and reconciled imaging scripts, fixed bugs with various patches, corrupt or flagged registry hives (Hkey), and various other software errors, as well as encrypted hardware/Fixed encryption errors via patches and hotfixes.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Information Systems Technican
- Performed the functions of a computer system analyst and network engineer.
- Provided technical support that required an onsite presence including server, network (LAN/WAN) or PC equipment failure, software/hardware troubleshooting and debuggin, active directory and data backup recovery. Assisted in level 2 system admin support, completing password resets, Windows Server support.
- Installed CAT-5 and fiber optic cable using snipping and crimping tools as well as cable testers, adhering to IAW 568A/B standards.
- Configured routing and switching equipment as well as hosted IP voice services.
- Tested, maintained, and monitored computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.