Tech stack: Java, JavaEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, Eclipse Link, JAX - RS (Jersey), Maven, JSON, XML, JUnit, Jenkins, Git, GitHub,Bitbucket, CVS, SVN, CleareCase, PL/SQL, Log4j
Others: C, C++, Objective-C, Xcode, CocoaTouch Framework, Parse Server, Firebase, AWS
OS: UNIX, Windows, Mac OS
Database: Oracle, H2, MongoDB
Application Server: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Extensively worked on core java concepts of Object Oriented Programming such as Collection framework, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Responsible for design, development and performance enhancement of Java 1.8 based application and J2EE Enterprise application.
- Adopted Scrum methodology of Agile to meet the business needs; participated in daily Scrum meetings and Sprint meetings every 2 weeks.
- Extensively used Spring Framework; involved in multi - tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture, Spring MVC, Spring Annotations.
- Used Spring Data JPA and Hibernate ORM as data mapping and persistence framework to implement data access abstraction.
- Oracle 11g DB was used to maintain data.
- Built rapid prototype using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat and H2 Database.
- Experience in working and building RESTFUL web services (JAX-RS) to collaborate the product/branch subsystem.
- Extensively used Maven and IntelliJ IDE for project creation.
- Worked with JSON and XML data format.
- Used JUnit to maximize the test coverage; developed and executed test case scenarios to ensure code quality before QA phase.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous integration / continuous Delivery) and Jenkins.
- Extensively used source control with Git, Github and Bitbucket to keep a proper storage of code.
- Experience in interacting with senior customer personnel, IT Stakeholders, internal clients and partners on significant technical matters frequently requiring strong communication skills and coordination across organizational lines.
- Strong understanding in business needs and process, while guiding development team and sponsors in identifying best solution.
- Involved in entire SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle): analyzing application requirements, designing based on architecture, prototyping to reduce risk and time, development, testing and deployment.
- Extensively reviewed code to promote top code quality; fixed defects and bugs during QA and production phase.
- Followed J2EE design patterns in planning and developing (familiar with GOF patterns).
- Created TSD (Technical specification document), FSD(Functional specification document) and BRD(business requirement document) for enhancement, design and development
- Developed J2EE application modules using various design patterns such as Spring MVC, Singleton, DAO, Factory etc.
- Experience in IBM RAD (Rational Application Developer) for development.
- Extensively used JAX-RS Jersey to design and develop REST web services.
- Primarily used Oracle 10g as database.
- Hands-on experience with Spring ORM Hibernate for persistent data store.
- Experience in JMS (IBM MQ) for asynchronous messaging in different software components.
- Used SVN for code repository and control versioning.
- Experience in using WebSphere application server (Unix environment) in DEV, UAT, BCP and production
- Adopted agile methodology for application development; participated in stand up meetings, weekly sprints.
- Primarily used Eclipse IDE and used JUnit to follow TDD.
- Mentored offshore team in various development phases while reviewing code and providing constructive feedback; effectively communicated with offshore and onsite development teams and management on technical risks, design approaches, questions about requirements.
- Experience with analysis, design and development of application modules while collaborating with designers, product managers, server engineers and peer developers; created specs including class, sequence and activity diagram along with use cases.
- Used Struts with traditional MVC (Model View Layer) architecture.
- Primarily used HTML, CSS and JSP for the front-end side of the application. Worked with UX designers to bring UI designs from concept to implementation through rapid prototyping and evaluation of design ideas.
- Exposure to Spring web MVC for building web modules.
- Experience with JDBC for Oracle database connectivity; experience with SQL, PL/SQL
- Primarily used Spring JPA, Hibernate and Eclipse Link to implement Persistence layer for application modules.
- Experience with building business layer components using EJB (Enterprise Java Beans).
- Implemented various software design patterns such as DAO, Singleton, Factory, session façade etc.
- Followed Agile software development methodology to complete task and also used Kanban for tracking the progress.
- Experience with JUnit and writing unit tests to validate the functionality of RESTFUL services, ensure code quality and correctness of modules. Also created unit test documents.
- Used Spring Framework with Spring Boot, Spring Security to create Microservices and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Practiced thorough documentation procedure and used Javadoc.
- Experience with ClearCase and CVS for version control and code repository management
- Primarily used ANT for building project.
- Exposure to JBoss, Apache Tomcat and WebLogic for application servers.
- Experience with regularly writing logs using Log4j
- Resolved defects and fixed bugs after QA phase and provided post production support.