Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Design Pattern: Singleton, Front Controller, MVC, Observer, Adapter, DAO, DTO Decorator, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Strategy.
Web Technologies: Servlet 3.1, JSP 3.0, JDBC, Tag Libraries, JAXP, JSTL, GWT, DHTML and HTML, CSS, BOOT STRAP, Java Servlet API 3.0, Java Bean 3.0.
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
MVC Framework: Struts 1.1/1.2, Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0/4.1 , Spring Security 3.2.
ORM Framework: Hibernate 4.3, Hibernate Search ORM 4.5, JPA
Ajax Framework: Dojo, JSON
Version Control: IBM Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, CVS, GIT
Web service Tools: SOAPUI, Advanced Rest Client.
Web service Specifications: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX - WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS.
Web service: Imp. Axis 1.0/2.0, CXF
Middleware Technologies: EJB 2.1/3.0
Messaging Services: JMS, MDB, XML API SAX, DOM, JAXP, JDOM
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase 11.9/12.0/12.5/ , DB2, SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005 , MySQL, Mongo DB
Application Servers: Web Logic 6.1/7.0/8.1/9.0/10.1 , JBoss 4.2.2/4.3, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, Web Sphere 5.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50.
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions.
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, DNS, SOAP
Bug Tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Developer: IDE Platforms Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0, RAD.
Cloud platform: AWS
Java Microservices and AWS Developer
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Working with AWS Identity and Identity Access Management (IAM) to created roles and policies.
- Converting existing AWS infrastructure to serverless architecture (AWS Lambda) deployed in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 container using Jenkins
- Worked with Splunk and ELK stack for creating monitoring and analytics solutions.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Used Microservices architecture, with SpringBoot based services interacting through a combination of REST and SpringBoot.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful services and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Validated the built API in the browser using Postman and Swagger API.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for building REST APIs.
- Worked on RESTful Web Services for transferring JSON data between two interfaces.
- Worked with installation, configuration and troubleshooting the issues and performance tuning of WebLogic/Apache Tomcat and Catalina servers.
- Used build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle to build the application and deployed on the Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying software.
- Developed and prepared test cases and performed unit testing with Junit and following Test - Driven Development.
- Researched on caching to improve the applications performance in Redis, Memcached and Couchbase
- Used ReactJS framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used GIT to control, track and maintain the different versions of the project.
- Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate ORM
- Designed the architecture to let the third-party services to use the authorization information using OAuth.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Designed client application using HTML, JSP, CSS and XML.
- Responsible for use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose in the Design phase.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IOC) to have loose - coupling.
- Implemented application using MVC architecture integrating Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Implemented the Enterprise JavaBeans(EJBs) to handle various transactions and incorporated the validation framework for the project.
- Used various Java, J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, and Singleton etc.
- Used XML Beans for data interchange.
- Developing and consuming web services like SOAP (JAX-WS), REST (JAX-RS).
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed Web Services to transfer data between client and server vice versa using SOAP, WSDL,and UDDI.
- Used "Agile Development Methodology" and tested the application in each iteration
- Developed version control using Subversion.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used Log4j for debugging the issues and exceptions.
- Worked in designing Web services framework in support of the product.
- Wrote SQL and HQL query to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Developed a specific dashboard module and integrated with the application.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using the JUnit framework.
Confidential, IRVING, TX
- Developed the application using spring MVC framework.
- Developed the UI using velocity templates, java script, CSS and jQuery and Html.
- Developed custom JSP tag libraries, Struts action and action classes.
- Used J2EE standards to design java servlets and Objects.
- Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate is used for performing Data operations and implemented Hibernate template and criteria API for querying databases.
- Automated deployment of micro services to pull an image from private Docker Registry and deploy Docker swarm cluster using Ansible.
- Developing Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines; distributed Jenkins, Selenium and JMeter images, and Elasticsearch, Kibana and Logstash (ELK & EFK) etc.
- MVC frameworks like Angular are used for enhanced user experience in web modules by testing and implementing the enterprise application with Angular Js, React Js and Spring MVC.
- Developed reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, Spring data, JPA.
- Developed Spring boot application with microservices and deployed it into AWS using EC2 instances.
- Worked with Kafka Cluster using Apache Kafka is used to send message objects to client queues.
- SOAP web services are developed using JAX - WS and JAX-RS.
- Developed the stored procedures to perform the CURD operations in Oracle database.
- Unit testing is made using Junit, Power mock and Easy Mock.
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, ORM modules and Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports.
- Involved working with a PaaS solution such as RedHat OpenShift.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using REST APIs, spring boot .
- Developed and deployed EJBs and other components in JBoss Application server.
- Spring Enablement - With the new infrastructure, introduced the Spring based architecture for the newly designed Infrastructure services to interact with the other services.
- Added the documentation in confluence/Knowledge center.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Struts framework, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, Kafka, JSP, EJB, JBOSS, XML, MVC, SOAP, JAX, PHP, Java Script, AJAX, CSS, HTML, JSP, REST, ANGULAR JS, React Js, HIBERNATE, LOG4J, JUNIT, CVS, ORACLE 10G, SQL, ELK, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, Windows.