GUI Programming: WPF, ASP.NET, WinForms, HTML, CSS, MFC, JSP, X Motif, XView.
Application Servers: IIS7, WCF, Apache2, XSP, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Tuxedo, PlumTree, Tomcat
Design Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Team Fusion, UML, Rumbaugh, OOD, OOP
Databases: ORACLE, SQL*Server 2008/2005/2000 , Service Broker, SQLite, PostgreSQL 8.x, DB2, MySQL 5.x, Access.
Operating Systems: Win 2012/2008/2003 , Ubuntu, HP-UX, SunOS/Solaris
Tools: VS2010, TFS, Eclipse, Android ADT, Mono, CodeSmith Studio, NUnit, NAnt, CruiseControl.NET, PGP SDK, GPG, Log4Net, MSMQ, Enterprise Architect, ClearCase, ClearQuest, PVCS, CVS, Subversion, VSS
- All the positions post 2005, Confidential Technology were performed through this entity and additionally I produced the YourTransit app for Android, available in the Google Play store.
- Developed Android, Java application for retrieval and display of real-time arrival predictions for San Francisco Muni (sfmta.com) buses and trains, the application supports AdMob mobile banner ads and Flurry analytic. (Java 1.6, Eclipse Indigo, Android API level 4 - 15).
- Successful production implementation and delivery of multi-threaded, high volume, windows service, including coding C# tcp/ip socket communications and proprietary message handling. These services enabled migration to a new 3rd party, hosted online banking platform.
- Design and development of new C# RESTful services layer exposing and extending data from the Symitar core banking system and replacing and/or integrating existing C# SOAP services. Additionally, championed continuous integration setup using TFS2010/2012, including automated unit tests, web service, and web application deployment.
- Previously shipped a range of projects from custom regulatory PDF generation, to enhancements to WCF services driving a Confidential hosted Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. (VS2010->2015,C#, WCF Rest, ASP.NET MVC,Sybase,SQL*Server,XML,JSON)
- Worked with a small, talented team to re-imagine use of the vast, 400 million+ archive of AP articles as well as the 250K+ daily stream of articles.
- Designed and developed a RESTful API for internal and external applications and partners.
- Developed Workflow foundation (WF) 4.0 flows, including code activities.
- Deployed to AppFabric, leveraged AppFabric Caching.
- Cloud storage to Amazon S3, api support for Windows Azure Blob Storage.
- Used MS Enterprise Library Logging and Cryptography blocks, SQL Server Service Broker Queues and External Activator (SBEA) and Entity Framework for Audit log and analytics.
- Developed library of PowerShell scripts and C# helper functions enabling automated QA tests.
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 business to business scenario in development of single sign-on and account management system.(VS2010-2012, C#, WCFToolkit,WCF Rest, ASP.NET MVC, AWS primary, secondary Azure Storage implementation)
Sr. Software Developer
- Produced multiple iterations of Confidential Analytics functional prototype, a solid set of API(s), integrated branded graphics, and provided code repository and basic project management functions. Adobe CS5, ActionScript, Flash
Sr. Software Developer
- Introduced Visual Studio 2008, .NET 3.5, C#, WPF, Model View View Model (MVVM) architecture, IOC and Dependency injection with Unity container, CodeSmith, code generation, and NUnit
- Designed and implemented core weekly level promotional placements and core components of application
- Implemented supporting Oracle 10, PL/SQL package, stored procedures.
- Implemented numerous change controls and defects for this Visual Studio 2005, .NET 2.0, C#, Winforms application with Solaris hosted Axis2c web services and Oracle 10 RDBMS backend.
- Designed a programmatic interface for automated trading of stocks and futures using real time quotes (C#, VS2005, WinForms).
- Implemented multithreaded order server and real time charting client with support for multiple indicators including, but not limited to MACD, Stochastic, and SMA. Integrated with third party brokerage API.
- Implemented daemon service and batch jobs for updating collecting delayed stock quotes.
- Led design and implementation of shared web services for consumer credit cards (C#, VS2005)
- Wrote code generation templates (CodeSmith) to generate web services, .net, java, and vb clients, and NUnit tests
- Upgraded IBM Websphere 5.1/6.0 J2EE web services to interoperate with .NET. Debugged java CTG classes to support new credit card accounts on IBM mainframe.
- Wrote NAnt and CruiseControl.NET build scripts for continuous integration.
- Developed soap extensions for logging leveraging Log4net.
- Implemented authentication capabilities using WS-Security and WS-Addressing.
- Extensive use of sql profiler and query analyzer for stored procedure development and tuning.
- Full life cycle development with Visual Source Safe and defect tracking in Test Director.