To obtain a long - term and challenging career with an esteemed organization, that would give me scope to utilize my technical, analytical abilities for the of the organizational goals, simultaneously widening my sphere of software knowledge and provide good opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- 11+ years of work experience in Software Development with Java/J2EE and Tibco BW.
- Strong hands-on experience on enterprise software development using Java/J2EE technology.
- Strong hands-on experience on middleware development using Tibco BW.
- Strong hands-on experience on infrastructure activities involves installation/upgrades, technology/products migration.
- Strong hands-on experience on Devops/ Confidential (continuous Integration, continuous delivery) implementation using Jenkins
- In depth knowledge of software development lifecycle (agile and waterfall methodology) from requirement analysis till delivery.
Java: Core Java, J2EE (Swing, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, JMS, EJB), Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate framework
Tibco products: Business work, EMS, Tibco Administrator
Devops: Jenkins, Git Lab Build scripts (Maven, Ant, UNIX Shell Scripting)
SOA: Web Service (SOAP, Restful)
Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL
Application Server: Web sphere, Jboss, Tomcat Web Server
Tools: Intellij, RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, SoapUI, Jmeter, Postman Junit, Subversion(SVN), Github
- Lead for Java development assignments
- Creating design, development
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Lead for Java/Tibco BW development assignments
- Creating design and reviewing implementation as per non functional requirement
- Lead for java/j2ee and Tibco BW development assignments
- Lead for infrastructure task for tibco track for installation/upgrades, technology/products migration activities.
- Involves in release management and day to day activities for maintaining tibco environment.
- Complete Confidential (Continuous integration continuous Delivery ) Implementation using Jenkins
- Created and reviewed design and architecture, also reviewing implementation as per non functional requirement
- Lead for server migration and database migration activities including multiple technologies and products (tibco projects, Java / Web servers, database )
- Ensuing processes are followed as per SOP documents from development environment to Production.
- Lead for java based development and enhancement activities
- Scripts generation to automate report generation and batch processing (Unix shell script, core java, PL/sql) .
- Enhancement /development in j2ee applications (Core java, Swing, Struts, EJB, web Service).
- Coding and simultaneously closely working with development team for resolving design and implementation issues.
- Team Lead (design/development) for current enhancement and maintenance activity.
- Closely work with development team for resolving design and implementation issues.
- Involved in development of messaging module - one of the core services of NSDG used to validate and route the message.
- Involved in design and standards enhancement of technical and standards and protocols.
- Involved in development of Service Access Provider and Service Provider Application.
- Involved in development of connector for service access provider and service provider.
- Involved in portal development for administration of SAP and SP and Service registration and deregistration with NSDG
- Lead test case preparation of all modules
- Lead deployment and UAT activity at both DC & DR Site