- Experienced Software engineer with Master’s in computer science and experience in designing & building diverse web applications using Java/J2EE, AWS & open source technologies.
- Good understanding of design patterns and algorithms.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS (EC2, SimpleDB, ELB, S3, SNS, SES, Route 53) environment.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis, Design and object modelling plus Unix Shell Scripting.
- Experience in build/deploy tools Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Ability to convert business requirements into functional programming modules.
- Effective communicator and collaborative with strong analytical skills, providing critical insights at various levels of project development.
- Agile Practitioner.
Languages and Frameworks : Core Java, Java EE, JAX - RS, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server.
UI Technologies: HTML5, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3.
Cloud Technologies : AWS - EC2, EMR, SimpleDB, ELB, S3, SNS, SES, Route 53. GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Unix Scripting
Programmer Analyst, Piscataway, New Jersey
Technologies: Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, MySQL, Junit, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3.
- Responsible for the full life cycle user interface design and developing look and feel.
- Defining requirements and developing creative works for feature web pages, product web pages, product detail web pages and checkout web pages.
- Used HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3 to build user interface.
- Integrated UI with backend using Spring Boot and Hibernate frameworks.
- Utilized MySQL database to store and retrieve data.
Software Engineer, Plano, Texas
Technologies: Java, JAX-RS, JSON, Spring boot, Hibernate, MySql, AWS (EC2, S3, SNS, SES, Route 53), Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, Docker
- Built REST API end-points based on the different conditions required for the project.
- Designed and developed RESTful APIs in Spring boot that communicates to MySql Database via Hibernate.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit and Mockito.
- Configured AWS machines on the cluster, cloudwatch for monitoring and Route 53 for DNS settings.
- Configured Jenkins jobs to trigger the CI/CD jobs on every commit.
- Configures SNS, SES to send appropriate notifications via emails and SMS to the moderator according to the rules.
- Worked in an agile environment, practiced scrum and used JIRA as the tracking tool.
Junior Software Engineer
Technologies: Java, MySQL, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Hibernate, Tomcat, Maven
- Created technical requirements to design the software to maintain the billing for the organization.
- Designing, Development, JUnit testing and Integration of the project.
- Worked with the Business Analyst for requirement gathering.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring Boot and used Hibernate Template for data access.
- Written Hibernate mapping file for each Java Object and configured with respective table in Hibernate Configuration.
- Written SQL Queries to communicate with the Database.
- Developed DAO’s (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database.
- Customized RESTful web service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle tier controller.
- Ant build file creation and usage of Maven Ivy tool set, along with dynamic JUnit report generation in PDF format.