- Innovative developer with over 8years of combined experience ranging from Software/Hardware Design, Database Administration, Wireless communication, Network, and Systems Engineering. Knowledgeable in advanced methodologies, tools, and processes to develop cutting - edge software applications.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design, designing FPGA using VHDL, Logic and timing simulation, hardware debugging, project management skills. Overall excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Backend development with Python
- Experience in Shell Scripting and Linux(RHEL) OS.
- Hardware development experience using Xilinx ISE, Altera and ModelSim to synthesize VHDL code for FPGA.
- Experience developing ASIC application using Synopsis.
- Experience with Matlab for signal processing and simulation, Pspice, Xfig for modeling electrical circuits.
- Junit for testing and debugging java code
- Experience with both relational (Oracle, SQL Server) and NoSql databases(MongoDB)
- Presently working on data analytic project
- Implemented logging and debugging framework for query response on AWS Athena.
- Implemented micro-service at the backend for Confidential portal using AWS dynamodb to store data.
- Code debugging and optimization.
- Lead my team on deployment of Application Monitoring tool(Cassini Project) on AWS Cloud.
- Architected and developed a web portal for Card Tech Syn monitoring team.
- Development of Automation script deployed on Jenkins for different Applications in AWS cloud.
- Collaborated with Application teams to develop new tools/applications.
- Developed API for log monitoring.
- Wrote a python library for PagerDuty application.
- Worked on building data repository on AWS cloud for my team.
- Built data analysis endpoint with python framework Bottle for testing purpose.
- Worked on project developed on Flask and Django
- Primary responsibility includes development of web applications and data analysis tools.
- Developed automation scripts for various administrative tasks
- Developed and tested data analysis mapping tool that reports physical events at client ’s location around the globe using d3 library(working on updates for this tool).
- Developed REST API ’s for web services.
Client Support Engineer
- Developed python Scripts for automation process that ran with cronjob.
- Developed (Python & Java) code for analysis and troubleshooting purposes.
- Debugging on mainline code to resolve client issues.
- Developed how-to documents on client-service provider troubleshooting processes for the managed hosting technical support team.
- Monitoring and evaluating Level 1 technical support daily tasks and ticketing processes.
- Coordinates collaboration between the managed hosting support team and client technical team whenever there is a third-party software involved in solving client’s case.
- Developed documentation for managed hosting technical support team on how to troubleshoot.
- Shibboleth Authentication, also made a presentation on the topic at a company organized training sessions for tier 1 support.
- Experience with ticketing software Salesforce, Remedy and Jira
- Troubleshoot and support software products in a managed hosting environment.
- Collaborate with operations and product development team to develop patches for bugs.
- Development of scripts to resolve bugs in clients hosted environments.
- Development of SQL queries to generate report for statistical analysis.
- Identified and resolved issues affecting MAC OS X users.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Calendar, Video Everywhere and Retention Center building blocks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Client ’s database issues.
- Collaborate with third party developers to analyze and troubleshoot products as it affects our clients.
- Application and Software Debugging Documentation write-up for Tier 2 Support Engineer knowledge base.
- Works with Webtech and DBA team on application and database troubleshooting.
- Prepared lesson notes for the class.
- Developed semester project for the class.
- Evaluated semester project presentation by the students.
- Identified, analyzed and resolved network alarms, IP Telephony issues and monitored data traffic using Netcool, Edgehealth (packet-switched) and Cornerstone(Circuit-switched) web applications.
- Performed IP Addressing, router configuration and management, Systems testing, Provisioning and Debugging on Cisco Transport Controller (CTC) in order to ensure Service Level Agreement.
- Managed all unplanned network failures and transponder database on WebXng and Granite to maintain 24/7 services to our customers and the integrity of the entire network.
- Resolved network issues with OC-48, T-1, T-3 in different SONET nodes on DWDM platform as it affects our customers with different types and levels of services.