- Versatile Sr. Mobile developer with over 5 years of app development experience
- Highly seasoned programming expertise Objective - C and Swift 3 and 4.
- Experienced with iOS development platforms with XCode and Cocoa Touch framework.
- Experience with every stage of the Software Development Life Cycle like requirements gathering, design, implementation, and testing.
- Worked with multiple design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Delegation, Observer, and recently started working with MVVM.
- Used Grand Central Dispatch (GCD) and NSOperations to achieve fluid, concurrent solutions.
- Worked with webservices to download information on a background thread using URLSession and third-party frameworks.
- Worked on parsing XML and JSON information using the out-of-the-box JSONSerialization and XMLParser objects.
- Experienced using Storyboards, Xibs, and programmatically-generated dynamic content, supporting all screen sizes and device types using Auto Layout, Constraints, and Size Classes.
- Achieved optimum memory footprint using good design techniques and ARC.
- Persisted information to store important information and to achieve offline experience using Core Data, SQLite, User Defaults and Keychain.
- Used Breakpoints, Instruments, and analytics frameworks for logging and crash reports to debug applications and determine the exact source of the problem.
- Performed Unit Testing for various features and followed TDD for some projects using XCTest, OCMock and Method Swizzling.
- Experienced with version control using Git and working with Gitflow.
- Worked with Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Followed SCRUM in most of the projects to achieve Agile development environment with 2-week sprints.
- Encrypted sensitive user information with Keychain and implemented biometric authentication for Touch ID and Face ID.
- A team player, committed to hard work while being curious, enthusiastic, and ever-willing to learn new technologies.
- Swift 3, 4
- Cocoa Touch iOS SDK
- Core Data
- PHP macOS
- MVVM & VIPER.
Confidential - Roseland, NJ
Sr. iOS Developer
- The application was designed with the MVVM design pattern
- Migrated codebase from Swift 3 to Swift 4
- Created customized, reusable TableViews, CollectionViews, Buttons, and other UIElements for use throughout the whole application for most-efficient design
- Worked with Auto Layout to ensure project would look good in all screen sizes
- Used Realm as a database to ensure data persistence, even if the app was offline
- Worked with Push Notifications ensure the user had the best and most recent experience with the application
- Used Alamofire for RESTful webservices to communicate with servers and achieve network functionality
- Parsing XML and JSON from different services to gather user information, as well as conference information, call logs, message logs, and voicemail
- Achieved state-of-the-art UI achieved by fluidly-connecting callbacks from server to UI and displaying latest UX trends.
- Used SCRUM and Agile methodology in 2-week sprints.
- Extensive use of web sockets through the whole application.
- Implementation of Touch ID and Face ID functionality to login without a password.
Confidential - Bellevue, WA
Sr. iOS Developer
- Migrated majority of codebase from Objective-C-to Swift, with some legacy Objective-C code being bridged over
- Added customizations for TableViews, CollectionViews, UIImageView, and Buttons.
- Implemented Storyboards, Auto Layout, Constraints and Size Classes to ensure that the UI worked well on all screen sizes and device types
- Created a side bar menu for with easy to access menu options.
- Custom UIViews were created to present the user with a calendar view and add timesheets for specific days.
- Worked on designing a POC to see if migrating to Swift was feasible.
- Used Core Data and UserDefaults to create offline experience and ensure that basic information was available even when there was no connection.
- Helped with authentication and encryption of sensitive data to ensure security in the application.
Confidential - Norcross, GA
Sr. iOS Developer
- The entire application was redesigned and built in Swift from the ground up.
- Used MapKit, CoreLocation and GeoFencing to location apartments for rent in the desired city or neighborhood.
- Displayed available apartments in TableViews with custom cells and a MapView with custom annotations.
- Intense background processing and concurrency techniques added to view various floor plans and images for selected apartments.
- Ability to call or email designated person for the property added using MFMailComposeViewController and VOIP technology.
- Added offline experience, hand-off experience, favoriting, rating and reviewing properties using Core Data and webservice syncing.
- Worked with Social SDKs and Action Sheets to share apartment information.
- User Authentication and encryption added along with the ability to securely store user credentials in the Keychain for faster authentication.
- Used ScrollView with custom views to give a card-like layout and follow modern design techniques.
- Live streaming of videos was added using HLS and AVFoundation to display high quality videos of the floor plan, panoramic views, and a 360-degree virtual tour of the apartment.
Confidential - New York City, NY
- Developed project entirely in Objective-C and Xcode.
- Used Auto Layout, Constraints and Size Classes to ensure that the app looked great on all screen sizes and device types.
- Implemented Handoff so that users could keep continue reading articles from one device to the next.
- Worked on designing a lag free experience to ensure fluid experience in the app while the content was being downloaded in the background.
- Designed and added unit tests using XCTest.
- Videos and images were downloaded on different queues and were made available as soon as the user opened the article.
- Worked with Push Notifications to ensure that the user was informed of the latest and top stories as they were added to the digital content.
- Worked on communication with the backend server; downloading information, parsing it, and displaying it to the user using ScrollViews with custom views creating a card-like layout.
- Worked on the ability to save and bookmark articles and sync them between devices.
- Helped redesign the application to the clean and modern UI/ UX design principles.
- Created multiple screens to customize the app experience.