- 7 years of strong IT experience in software development experience involving object oriented analysis, design, development and support of web based and n - tier client/server applications based on Java, J2EE and UI technologies.
- Experienced in implementing Enterprise Applications with each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Implementation of System and Web Applications, using J2EE and various open source framework like Spring 3.2, 3.0, 2.5, Struts 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.0.x, JSF, Hibernate (3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.3) and JMS.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience in Service-Oriented architecture (SOA), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Relational Mapping technologies, UML and J2EE Architecture.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance(QA) testing user cycle & experience in regressiontesting and defect fixing.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections API, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism, generics, reflection, and JDBC.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Worked proficiently in various IDEs including Net Beans, JDeveloper, Eclipse (4.3,3.8,3.4,3.3), RAD (9.0, 8.5, 8.0, 7.5).
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like Web Services,SOAP, WSDL, XPath, XQuery.
- Developed Java applications and tools to automate tests run in UNIX environment.
- Worked on the dependency injection using Spring framework with Application Context XML file.
- Involved in creating and modifying the class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Experienced in deploying, configuring, maintaining applications on application servers such as RedHat JBoss, Web sphere (9.0,8.5,8.0,7.0), Web logic (12c, 11g, 10.3, 9.2), and Tomcat 6.0.
- Have undergone the training in Software Development Processes like Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience in writing SQL queriesto generate the reports for several applications and good understanding of PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience in Linux systems including Shell scripting, build scripts etc.
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment Practice, Cloud based implementation using Jenkins, Maven tools.
- Expertise in working with relational database management systems like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experienced in developing build scripts, deploying applications using Maven, Ant and CI servers.
- Worked on Xpath, Angular JS, Java Persistence Architecture (JPA).
- Expertise in analyzing and resolving Cross-Brower compatibility issues and provides coding solutions to reusability problems.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Expertise in using log4j for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and quick learning skills with proven ability to adapt to different project environments.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, C, C++, TCP/IP, Shell, Python Scripting, Data Structures.
XML Technologies: Extensible Markup Language (XML), XSL, XSLT, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0/8.0, Web Logic 12c, 11g, 10.3, 9.2, Web Sphere 9.0,8.5,8.0,7.0, RedHat Enterprise Linux, JBOSS EAP 6.2, 6.0.
IDEs: Eclipse 4.3, 3.8, 3.4,3.3, NetBeans, Red Hat Developer Studio, IBM RAD 9.0,8.5,7.5
Tools: Chef, TOAD, Version one, Nexus, XmlSpy, PL/SQL Developer, JIRA, JUnit, Maven, ANT, log4j, Rally, Jenkins. MS office, Sharepoint, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, SQL Server, NoSQL, Postgre SQL, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDB
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO.
Frameworks: Struts 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.0.x, Spring 3.2, 3.0, 2.5(Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate 3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.3, Log4j.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git, TFS.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java Developer
- Executed the development process using Agile methodology, which included iterative application development, monthly Sprints, stand up meetings, poker planning sessions, elaboration sessions and customer reporting backlogs.
- Participated in business meetings and coordinated with Product Owner to understand the business requirements. Planned, designed and developed technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements.
- For upgrading, removed unused dependencies, POM restructuring, POM upgrading and kit version comparison, CyberArk changes, database migrations and SIEM changes.
- Created Release Notes and documented all development activities performed on the Team’s Confluence page.
- Performed JMeter testing for capturing pre-migration and post migration results.
- Resolved fortify scan critical and high issues like Null Dereference, Path Manipulation, Unreleased Resource Stream & Database, Log Forging, Portability Flaw Locale etc.
- Uploaded kit and batch jars to the fortify scan using Fortify Static Analysis Tool for different containers .
- Identified various fortify scan issues and fixed them.
- Used Git Bash command line to access Git commands.
- UsedPutty to connect to the server, check kit installation, rpm installation and log tracing.
- Participated in Toll gates and Cab meetings as a part of UAT and Production activity for different customers.
- Used Tortoise SVN and Tortoise Git for version controlling.
- Supported UAT and Production activities and co-ordinated with Offshore team members.
- Used Jenkins to build the jobs.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit, Mockito mocking framework.
- Worked with SonaQube for continuous inspection of code quality.
- Used Eclemma to increase the code coverage and help to identify untested parts of a code base and improve the corresponding tests.
- Used the features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring Integration, Spring Boot and Spring MVC in order to develop the application.
- Created Spring Java configuration to set up Spring and Spring schedulers to refresh property files.
- Deployed to Dev and QA and performed Sanity Testing.
- Identified various Sonar issues and fixed the defects.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, project management and updating daily work log.
- Worked closely with QA team and interacted in order to resolve the issues.
- SoapUI is used to test the UI functionality by sending request and response.
- Extensively worked with Core Java concepts like Exception Handling, Multi threading, Collections, File I/O streams.
- For build and deployment activities used Apache Maven.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat server and made changes to the configurations when required.
- For Integration testing used PostMan to store information for running tests in different environments.
- Extensively used Micro services so that the services can be independently developed, tested, deployed, monitored, and scaled .
- To handle multiple types of calls, return different data format like XML, JSON, FFF used REST API.
Environment: Java 1.6,1.8, J2EE, Tomcat 8.0.36, Soap UI 4.5.2, JIRA 7.12, Eclipse Oxygen 4.7, Kepler 4.3, Maven 2.2.1, 3.3.9, Tortoise Git 2.7.0, Tortoise SVN 1.10.0, Spring Boot 2.0.4, Spring Integration 4.3.17, Spring IOC, Spring MVC 4.0.5, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Micro Services, Sonarqube 6.7.6, Eclemma 3.1.0, JUnit 4.11, Confluence, Mockito, Oracle SQL Developer 4.1.3, Putty 0.70, Micro Focus Fortify Static Code Analyzer, Beyond Compare 4.2.4, 7 Zip 18.05, Notepad++, PostMan 6.5.2, FileZilla Client 3.33.0, Git Bash 2.18.0, REST API, Git Bash
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior J2EE Developer
- Used the Node.jsMVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Building Web application using AngularJS for front-end and Node.js for building Server-side API’s.Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Applied jQuery Validation Plugin to validate the user input and to improve user experience.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries in creating a responsive website across different size of screen, from cellphone to laptop.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the FrontEnd web interface with the controller using Spring MVC.Developed Spring MVC controllers, services and DAO's.
- Obtained experience in using Hibernate 3.0 framework to interact with Oracle database.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Hibernate Annotation mapping.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for servlet configurations both during application Development and Test.
- Developed REST services using Jersey implementation.
- Implementing systems components or systems using relevant technologies and methodologies.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for change management and used Maven based POM to facilitate build management.
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application.
- Developed backend components using Spring and involved in integration of various other frameworks.
- Used Maven as the building tool and involved in designing database schema changes and J2EE software upgrades to support new features.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
- Developed the application using Struts 1.3 following MVC architecture.Identified the participating pages and the navigation paths between pages.Developed action and form classes based on Struts framework to handle the pages.
- Used WebLogic Workshop page flow technology.
- Created several JSP’s and populated them with data from databases using JDBC.
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Developed server side functionality for Admin Interface features (adding a User, Modifying the User Details, Assigning Roles, Modifying Roles etc).
- Used J2EE Singleton design pattern.Used EJB Session Beans.
- Planned and implemented various SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and triggers.Used Backbone js, Angular js and Node js.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Used JDBC to accessOracle database and implementation of connection pooling.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test, stage, and production systems.
- Used ANT for the build process.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, and Development of the Application.
- Reviewed Design Documents, gathered information from Architect and Business Analyst to design functional Specifications for the project.
- Dynamic form generation, auto completion of forms and user-validation functionalites using Java control structures.
- Configured Struts-config.xml, Tiles-def.xml and properties files provided by Struts Framework for the implemented modules.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, and JDBC, DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Involved in debugging to understand the code flow and did clean up in existing code.
- Setting up Daily Status meetings with team and communicate status to Project Manger.
- Worked with testing team to analyse and fix the production defects and deployed the applications on the Weblogic server.