- Highly motivated and focused Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience in Java J2EE software development.
- Extensive IT experience in server side development, distributed software architecture, object oriented design, messaging middleware and relational databases.
- Expertise in server - side development with JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Serialization, and Java Beans.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton, Command Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate.
- Experience in MVC architecture, spring, Struts framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC, Java Server Faces and Hibernate.
- Used and worked with SOAP and Rest Webservices.
- Skilled in analyzing and defining solutions to increase efficiencies and reduce redundancy
- Specialize in Enterprise Application Integration and Agile Methodologies.
Frameworks: Spring 1.x/2.x, Struts 1.x/2.x, and 3.x, Hibernate 3.0
Languages: Java 8.0, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML and UML.
Database: MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL.
Software/Tools: JENKINS, Maven
Version Control: CVS, Git, Clear Case
Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, JBoss 5.0 and Weblogic App Server.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Participated in various stages of the project life cycle mainly design, implementation testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Applied Agile methodologies for software development.
- Analysis and Designing new enhancements for every release. Had good experience in low-level designs.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Experienced in developing complex interfaces using spring framework and Ajax.
- Used Multithreaded programming using concepts like thread pools, Wait/notify and latches.
- Used RESTful Webservices to extract product and warranty information.
- Implemented business logic using Session beans, Servlets and Stored procedures.
- Deployed and supported the application in production using Tomcat.
- Development of persistent components using Hibernate 3.0.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure.
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Used MAVEN and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Used JENKINS for CI and deployment.
- Experience in Build, Maven, reviewing Maven site, JUnit and PMD Maven reports.
- Expert in debugging the issues and resolving the production/test issues.
- Involved in 24X7 production support and maintaining the application after production.
Key Technologies: Java 8.0, J2EE, JSP, Web Services, Spring 3.0, Ajax, Servlet, Oracle, PL/SQL, Web Logic Application Server 8.1, XML. UML, JUnit, MAVEN, JENKINS, Unix.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Worked on gathering requirements from stakeholders and performed Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence & collaboration diagram) based on the business requirements.
- Supported the VMware environment for the migration of Oracle Java applications.
- Used OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Involved in Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements, developing multi-threaded high performance applications server-side workflow.
- Developed and deployed business logic using session beans and servlets.
- Used the JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Converted old Python Code to Java.
- Used Web Services (SOAP/Restful) to exchange information.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Created custom Exception classes to display appropriate error messages to business users.
- Used Junit to perform white box testing of application.
- Created test conditions/test data.
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance of Hosted VMware products.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors and publishing logging information to various preferred destinations.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
Key Technologies: Java 8.0, J2EE, Python, Spring 3.0, JSP 2.0, HTML, Servlets, EXTJS, Hibernate, JBoss, AS 7.x, UML, WebServices, WebSphere, PL/SQL Oracle 10g, jUnit, Jenkins, Unix, GIT.
- Participated in the analysis, design and the development of different modules for the integration with the application.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Involved in system design, enterprise application development using object-oriented analysis in Java/J2EE.
- Extensive uses of Spring MVC annotations to built lightweight application and integrate it with hibernate.
- Generating company and financial report specific reporting periods and validating it using Spring MVC framework and JSP.
- Used Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JSP, JMS, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services (JAX-WS, JAXP, JAXB).
- Used exceptional handling to handle the exception in the java code.
- Implemented DAO using Hibernate Reverse Engineering, MVC design.
- Extensive use of hibernates to generate object relational mapping.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for processing the member request for the modules.
- Consumed Restful web services for external application.
- Used Serialization process to serialize the data to store in the database and used the same data after deserialization.
- Helped UI to integrate the java beans data using JSTL, Spring tags.
- Generating Global ledger tree view having all the XBRL elements using jqGrid and jQuery.
- Using JQuery framework to build user interfaces and integrating it with spring framework.
- Understanding various taxonomy structure and applying treeGrid functionality of jQuery framework to model the tree for mapping. Using Ajax show dynamic view on the page.
- Worked on JQuery and made multiple AJAX calls with JSON as a response object.
- Generating output in XML format by extracting data of trail balance and global Ledger elements mapping from MySQL database.
- Performing code reviews and generating code review report.
- Fixing bugs reported by the testing team and updating the same after refactoring.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration.
- Session Management using Http session.
- Helped to design, implement and maintain multiple modules and services of the application.
- Tested the application in different environments for compatibility. Understanding the functional and nonfunctional requirements from the specification and applying it to the module.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing.