- 6+ years of experience in Design & Development of Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services in Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Expertise in producing and consuming SOAP as well as REST web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX - WS.
- Expert in Spring framework including configuring Spring Application Context with Dependency Injection, Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Spring AOP (Aspect-oriented Programming), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring JPA and Spring Batch.
- Good knowledge of Spring Core, spring batch, Spring security, Spring Boot, spring MVC and spring's integration with Hibernate.
- Experience in Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy micro services.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-threading, Concurrency etc.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services design development and deployment using WSDL,REST, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Apache AXIS,SOAP Web Services.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as IBMWebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, STS and NetBeans for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Controller, MVC (Model View Controller), Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Factory and Abstract Factory, Decorator, Observer, Adapter and Strategy.
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles, UML and Rational Rose and Object Oriented Design Patterns in building high performance applications.
- Well experience in Design and Development of database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, prepared statements and triggers.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts in MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Possess strong communication and Interpersonal skills. Can quickly master and work on new concepts and applications with minimal supervision. Attention to detail, thoroughness, tenacity and an investigative drive to discover the underlying causes of technical problems.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA/J2ee
Frameworks: EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Architectures: MVC, SOA, Micro Services, Spring Boot
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, Ajax, Bootstrap, Angular 2, Angula4, Node JS, React JS, JQuery
Databases: Oracle, DB2
XML / Web Services: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Restful, SOA
Web/Application Servers: Web logic, IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, STS
Configuration Tools: Git, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/UNIX
Sr. J2EE, Java Developer
- Participated in system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Followed SDLC-Agile/Scrum methodology in the application development.
- Developed application components using Spring, Spring-Data, Spring Boot and Oracle.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs and Executer Service Framework to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Spring extensively to achieve dependency injection to wire the object of business class.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Involved in developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic.
- Worked on RESTful Web Services for transferring JSON data between two interfaces.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful services and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Development of Client-Side and Server-side Validation techniques using AngularJS and Node JS.
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Developed the application using MVC Framework.
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, functions and stored procedures where ever necessary to improve the performance in Oracle database.
- Used Maven tool to build the application and deployed on the Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying software.
- Used GIT to control, track and maintain the different versions of the project.
- Created complex SQL queries and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java, J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile Methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Responsible for developing java components using Spring, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management.
- Used Spring JDBC in persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-JDBC templates for data access.
- Responsible for development of Business logic in Core Java methods.
- Implemented Spring MVC to achieve Model View Controller design pattern. Configured spring to manage actions as beans and set their dependencies in a spring context file and integrated middle tire with spring web layer.
- Responsible for creation of design artifacts using Enterprise Architect.
- Used Microservices architecture, with SpringBoot based services interacting through a combination of REST and SpringBoot.
- Created dynamic views using AngularJS, Bootstrap with cutting edge HTML and CSS.
- Involved in creation of reusable templates using Angular JS directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- For Authentication and authorization extensively Spring Security is used.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Extensively used JSP tag libraries. Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, and Factory.
- Implementing the Coding standards, review the code and fixing all the code.
- Build and deploy done using Maven and Git repository.
- Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes.
- Developed DAO Layer by calling existing stored procedures.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Automation of the build process using Continuous Integration tools like Continuum and Jenkins.
Environment: Java, Agile (SCRUM), REST API, Spring DI/IOC, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, STS, Spring JDBC, XML, SOAP (AXIS) Web Services, Enterprise Architect, Web Services (SOAP and REST), SOAP UI, Maven, Junit, Log4J, GIT, Oracle, UNIX.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and the project was developed using Agile Methodologies.
- Successfully delivered multiple customer facing projects for telecom domain using Agile, enabling self-service for sales and billing.
- Resolved critical defects in existing applications using JIRA and minimized down time.
- Implemented the design patterns like DAO Factory, Singleton, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Developed Object Model from Hibernate mapping files.
- Developed JSP and pages HTML using CSS as part of the presentation layer.
- Used ADF Framework with strong Object Oriented background.
- Developed Web Services to implement SOA using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI with HTTP.
- Data access layer is implemented using Hibernate.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse 3.6 and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Worked extensively in the backend Oracle database.
- Using spring validation framework for server side validation.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle database.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
Confidential, Delray Beach, FL
- Designed Spring MVC components and also Data modeling with POJO's using Hibernate.
- Worked closely with Architecture team and participated in design discussions.
- Developed the product catalog and DB Modeling.
- Involved the developing product template pages using the JSPs.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE as Application Development Environment.
- Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure.
- Designing of database components using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in Unit testing for major modules.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity. Implemented the EJB interface that interacts between the web tier and the DAO.
- Created the shopping cart page add to cart functionalities.
- Used JUnit for unit testing the application.
- Developed the Spring integration classes
- Implemented Exception mechanism and used API specific error message mechanism.
- Involved in production issues tracking and fixing.
- Resolve problems in a production environment and extend functionality within current web and mobile based applications
- Develop new solutions and systems
- Understand how and when to incorporate technologies to provide the very best service in response to business needs
- Acquire and assimilate knowledge about current systems both to understand the relationship to business needs and objectives and to understand the dependencies between systems