- An astute professional with 8+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation process of software development life cycle.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying end - to-end enterprise applications using web technologies and enterprise technologies in client-server environment, distributed environments like 3-Tier and N-Tier architectures.
- Experience in developing business applications using EJB, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JDBC and RMI.
- Hands on experience in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Experience in using testing tools JUnit for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the web applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Glassfish and JBoss Application Servers including hands on experience in using Tomcat web Server.
- Enhanced experience in using different IDEs like the Net beans, IBM RAD, OEPE and Eclipse.
- Strong background with a vast knowledge of project design using CASE tools like Rational Rose and MS Visio with good proficiency in designing the projects using ER diagrams.
- Comprehensive knowledge in databases like MySQL, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle writing Triggers, Stored Procedures and Normalization of databases.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case, SVN and Surround SCM.
- Experience in using Java patterns like Singleton, Factory, Façade and Proxy and J2EE patterns like Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Session Facade and Business Delegate.
- Good knowledge on SDLC implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Incremental, Iterative and Agile Models.
- Worked on code optimization & performance tuning of various applications.
- Possess excellent technical background, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Very quick Confidential learning new technologies & frameworks.
- An enthusiastic team player and able to work either individually, or in a team.
Languages: C++, JAVA (JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7)
J2EE Technologies: J2EE 1.4, JAVA EE (5.0, 6.0), SERVLETS (2.4, 2.5, 3.0), JSP (2.0, 2.1, 2.2), JSF (1.1, 1.2, 2.0), JSTL, EJB (2.1, 3.0), JPA, JAX-P, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SAAJ, JMS, JTA
Frameworks: STRUTS (1.x, 2.0), SPRING (2.x, 3.x), HIBERNATE, GWT.
IDE'S: ECLIPSE (GALILEO, HELIOS, INDIGO, JUNO), NET BEANS, OEPE, IBM RAD, MYECLIPSE, VISUAL STUDIO 2010, TOAD
Web Services: JAX-WS, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, APACHE AXIS.
Web and Application Servers: Tomcat V 5.x, 6.x, IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, JBOSS, Glassfish
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows (XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, 2008).
Databases: MySQL 5.0, Oracle 10g, 9i, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 R2, DB2
Build and Log Tools: Build tools(ANT, MAVEN), Logging tool(LOG4J), Version Control (CVS, SVN, CLEAR CASE, SURROUND)
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gatherings, design, analysis, code development and deployment.
- Designed and developed the layers, components of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE patterns and guidelines
- Elaborated use cases, interface definitions and services specifications in collaboration with Business and System Analysts.
- Used Struts MVC framework for the ease and improve performance of the application.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Developed Action classes and controller layer using Servlets and Struts framework.
- Designed and implemented Stateful and Stateless Session beans that would be the hub of the services.
- Used Spring IOC to inject java objects in the context.
- Used Spring JDBC and DAO to access and store data from Oracle database.
- Used the add-on with JIRA Data Center for better performance.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for the XML’s that are sent and received from the SOAP web services.
- Invoking multiple SOAP based Web Services and generating client using JAX-WS.
- Used Ant scripts to automate the build process and to deploy the application on the WebLogic application server 10.2.
- Performed Unit and System integration testing. Implemented JUnit 4.0 testing framework to write and run automated testing.
- Used SVN for versioning system.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Java Application developer
- Involved in designing modules and documenting them as a Module Design Document (MDD).
- Worked on both front end using JSP, spring framework and back end part using EJB and Hibernate.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Persisted common application level data like domain libraries using Cache.
- Hibernate was used as admin tool persistence framework.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed JSP's, strictly confining to the policy of no java use in them by using JSTL.
- Presentation tier of the application was built completely on Spring/Struts (For the Admin App).
- Page Navigation, Java bean management and input validation is taken care by JSF.
- Used Spring Tags, Struts Tag Libraries, and Validators in the development.
- Used Spring-Core and Spring-AOP.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM Framework for productive application development by reducing development time, complexities and increase flexibility
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTFUL Web Services by using SOA with CXF framework to use with different clients including Web & Mobile.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions and actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Test driven development approach was used and hence worked intensively on developing test cases.
- Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Involved in code review process, validating designs done by other developers and development of the application.
Environment: Unix-Solaris, JDK1.6, J2EE 5.0(Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JAX-WS), Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Restful, ehCache, Multithreading, Oracle 10g, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, ANT, Rational Clear Case, WebLogic, JTA, JUnit
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Java Developer/ Web Services
- Followed AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings
- Good experience in Jakarta Struts and Spring MVC frameworks.
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) by creating the web services with SOAP and WSDL.
- Design and developed multiple web (UI) pages using JSF, Rich Faces, JSP and HTML.
- Architecture for the Client Application using JSP, Servlets, ICEfaces, JSF.
- Used Hibernate to persistent the data into database and written HQL to access/update the database.
- Design UI and write backing business logic, in the existing framework. The existing framework involved Spring, Hibernate and Oracle in the persistence layer with JSF, Ice faces and JSPs forming the front-end.
- Written Web services to publish messages to MQ to communicate with legacy applications.
- Designed and implemented a series of SOA compliant web services on JBOSS, WebLogic platforms.
- Implemented web services (WSDL) and effectively worked with SOAP and XML, XSLT.
- Written Web Services (WSDL) to exchange data between different applications which are on different platforms.
- Developed top-down and bottom up web services development.
- Created a graphical utility using Java/Swing that could display the information specific to the client requirements.
- Implemented JAX-RPC and JAX-WS services, with extensive experience in working with web services languages like WSDL & SOAP.
- Used Hibernate mapping for connecting to the database.
- Developed Java/Swing based desktop catalog management application to manage and publish online product catalogs
- Created the reusable Swing Widgets for the organization.
- Designed and implemented the interaction scheme between Java Swing and IBM Java Speech (ibmjs) by Java AWT event model.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4, Servlets, JSP, JSF, SAAJ, JAX-WS, Spring Framework, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, UML, DOM, WebSphere 6.0, DB2, CVS, JUnit, Web Services, ANT, Hibernate, ICE Faces, JBoss developer studio 3.0.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans in the model layer to implement business logic for the application.
- Developed Action Classes for workflow control and Data Access Object for getting database connections from connection pool.
- Extensively used the Jakarta Struts Framework.
- Implemented user session management using Http Sessions.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle Database and used Stored Procedures.
- Developed JSP Pages made them accessible to the Client using WebLogic Application Server.
- Extensively used complex SQL statements including joins and nested queries
- Developed Stored Procedures
- Extensively used XPath for finding information in an XML document. XPath is used to navigate through elements and attributes in an XML document.
- Extensively worked on AJAX
- Used ANT scripts for building the application.
- Developed Java Helper classes for updating Customer Accounts and Customer information.
- Adopted Sun's coding and documentation standards.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE 1.4, Eclipse IDE, ANT, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WebLogic 8.1, Win CVS and Oracle 9i.