- 7+ years of professional experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Client/Server, Multi - tiered web based applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Comprehensive experience in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlet 2.4/2.5, EJB 2.1/3.0, JDBC, XML, HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts 1.1/1.2/2.0, Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0 including Web Flow, and Web development technologies like AJAX and Object Relational Mapping Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible or custom-built.
- Good experience with Angular JS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data.
- Extensive experience with Spring along with Hibernate for managing the Database Transactions.
- Technically good exposure to Struts and Spring framework and ORM tool Hibernate.
- Experience in developing webservices using SOAP and RESTful web services.
- An in depth understanding of Scala programming language.
- Hands on experience JBOSS DROOLS, Guvnor, writing Businessrules, Decision Tables, Agenda Filter, Knowledge Base, and JBPM.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, web pack and grunt.
- Exposure to OOAD methodologies, UML and J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, SOA and MVC architectural design patterns in application design and development.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- Mongo DB, Express.JS, AngularJS, and Node.JS.
- Adept in Application Development with IBM WebSphere 4.0/5.0/6.1, BEA WebLogic 7.0/ 8.1/ 9.0/ 10.3, JBoss 5.x and Tomcat 6.0/5.0.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization, also written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
- Experience with SOA architecture and Soap & Rest Web Services.
- Writing Dockerfiles with best practices along with dockerlinting, Docker container management along with volumes, container based DB and services, Docker Artifactory (Jfrog) configuration and setup.
- Experience in configuration management systems like SVN, CVS, Mercurial and GIT-HUB.
- Expertise in using Version control systems like SVN, SVC and CVS.
- Experience in RAD (Rapid Application Development), Microservices, Agile Methodology and Scrum Software.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Backbone Js, Angular Js, Knockout Js, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Proficient knowledge in Databases like Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experienced in build tools like Microservices, Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and JMS.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Eclipse Indigo 3.7, Rational Application Developer RAD 7.0/6.0, and Rational Software Architect 7.5 to develop dynamic web applications.
- Hands on experience in using JUnit 4.2/4.6, Log4J 1.2 for debugging and testing the applications.
- Experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle requirements of Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, System performance analysis and Documentation.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and debugging skills with excellent understanding of system development metrics, techniques and tools. Worked in design, development, unit testing and deployment of complex J2EE applications.
- Solid experience is communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and a team player.
Programming Languages: C, Java, J2EE, Scala,Struts 1.1/1.2/2.0, Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0, Angular 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, PL/SQL.
Client/Server Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, Swing, JSP, JSF, Angular JS, ANT, Servlets 2.4/2.5, EJB, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Web Services.
Development Tools / IDE: Eclipse Indigo 3.7, Rational Application Developer RAD 7.0/6.0, Rational Software Architect 7.5.
Web / Application Servers: Tomcat 5.0/ 6.0, Apache, JBoss 5.x, WebSphere 4.0/5.0/6.1, WebLogic 7.0/ 8.1/ 9.0/ 10.3
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/7, Linux, Unix, MS-DOS.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr Java/ J2EE Developer
- Created many new functionalities for report distribution module .
- Developed JSP and HTML pages using CSS as part of the presentation layer
- Used SAML 2.0 protocols to establish security in communication between HTML pages.
- Worked with Html5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular 2 to create an application.
- Designed & Developed SOAP/Restful Webservices - Server and Consumer side.
- Extensively used Struts taglibs.
- Used Angular 2 Forms API to get the data from the user.
- Developed Web Services to implement SOA using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI with HTTP.
- Data access layer is implemented using Hibernate.
- Currently working on Docker container implementation for the Enterprise build system.
- Extensively worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Enginefor writing Business rules Validation.
- Worked in MySQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization and renormalization.
- Used REST ful Web Services to communicate with different application.
- Created REST API's Microservices and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture. Models. connect to MySQL and MongoDB using Node.js MySQL and Mongoose modules.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) stack.
- Designed new applications/flows in JAVA SPRING framework.
- Written user console page in lift along with snippets in Scala. Product is responsible for providing access to users to all their credentials.
- Involved in writing the SQL queries for the data extracts according to the business requirements and updated the existing PL/SQL code to accomdate changes for Fire Arm Application enhancements.
- Followed HIPAA X12 compliant standards for EDI X12 transactions.
- Defined a message store architecture necessary to support drools rule engine input processing, scalability and recovery.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the middleware layer is built using Oracle SOA Java Messaging Service and Oracle Service Bus.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed desktop interface using Java Swing for maintaining and tracking products.
- Used Apache POI to generate Excel documents.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the .drl (drools file) and .ece (expectation files) using Droolsrule engine for business decision-making.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Daily work on tasks using GitHub, and the Jenkins continuous integration server.
- Implemented Struts action classes.
- Used Identity Gateway (Open IG) for verification of credentials for proper authentication and authorization of resource.
- Played critical role in implementing support for WCAG 2.0 within AMP/In Focus.
- Managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with history.
- Worked extensively in the backend Oracle database.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Developed lookup tables and views to speed up queries.
- Developed mail alert mechanism for alerting the users when their selection criteria are met
- Developed ANT scripts for building, testing and deploying the application on WebLogic server was actively involved with production and support.
- Involved in testing the ported application.
- Participated in Quality analysis and testing.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in entire cycle of design and development.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose forOOA/OOD techniques
- Created a modal dialog instead of separate page navigation to fit user requirement within one JSP for particular shipping form.
- Worked with Struts, Ajax, custom tags ref tag.
- Made the Page display, navigation, page refresh and different page actions easier with the help of Struts and Ajax. And worked with the custom tags for the displaying the objects.
- Used the EJB session beans for the population of beans and handling the session.
- Designed and implemented Subversion and GIT metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers and hyperlinks.
- Involved in writing the DB2 SQL queries using Joins, Aggregators, Unions to generate the Cashier reports. For TPS reports modified the existing stored procedures to fix the data issues.
- Experience in testing web service endpoints through SOAP UI.
- Worked with mockito frame work with JUnit test cases and also worked in Performance testing including the threads.
- Used cloud foundry for managing AWS instances.
- Played a key role in a development wide transition from Subversion to Git, which resulted in increase in efficiency for the development community.
- Deployed the application on AWS (Amazon Web Services) for scalable solutions.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Managing of Big Data projects using Hadoop, Hadoop Ecosystem and NoSQL data stores.
- Working with both SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Involved in installation of Weblogic server and deployment of applications.
- Involved in hybrid Waterfall/Agile development process
- Implemented Mock screens for application products during design process.
- Created advance SQL scripts in PL/SQL Developer to facilitate the data in/out flow in Oracle
- Used PVCS as version control for maintaining files and documents.
- Developed ANT scripts for building application WAR/EAR for deploying on Weblogic server
- Created different jobs for JUnit test cases and code in Hudson to track bug and to generate automated build report.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Requirements gathering from business and defining specifications for the system.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose forOOA/OOD techniques.
- Developed ER and UML diagrams for all the design, and documented all the process flows.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Singleton Factory to add definition to the design. Developed Action Forms and Controllers in Struts 2 framework. Utilized various Struts features like Tiles, tagged libraries and DeclarativeException Handling via XML for the design.
- Used JMS for reliable, asynchronous communication to send automatic email notifications to clients.
- Experience in handling data import from No SQL solutions like Mongo DB.
- Designed SOAP API to interact with Oracle sales cloud.
- Developed business logic using Session beans, EJBs and deployed them on Weblogic Server
- Used Webservices to extract client related data from databases using WSDL, XML and SOAP.
- Created Stored Procedures in Oracle using PL/SQL,TOAD.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Used Apache Ant to compile java classes and package into jar/war archives, involved in Low Level and High Level Documentation of the product.
- Wrote UNIX Shell scripts to automate business process.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Implemented Model-View-Controller MVC.
- Created Use case diagram, Class, Sequence diagrams for the module.
- Used Struts/MVC framework to standardize the interactions between the JSP/View layer, the action controller and the underlying Form model.
- The Servlets are used to populate the data on web application.
- Hibernate has been used as a relational mapping tool and EJBs for maintaining the persistence of the data objects.
- HTML, DHTML and JSPs have been implemented to maintain the static and dynamic content.
- Deployed WebLogicapplication server and Performed performance tuning for Web Application server.
- JDBC has been used for the connectivity of database.
- Extensively used JSP custom and standard Tag Libraries JSTL.
- Used Maven as a build and deployment tool.