- Software Developer with 6 years of strong IT experience in development and implementation of enterprise applications using JAVA, J2EE.
- Excellent designing, architecting, debugging, troubleshooting skills.
- Thorough in J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Design Patterns, SOA, SOAP, Struts, Tiles, MVC, EJB, MQ Series, JMS, JSP and Servlets.
- Have worked on application servers like Web logic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, JRun.
- Strong in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Extensive experience in Apache STRUTS Framework versions, DynaAction, DynaValidator forms, Exception Handling, STRUTS Validator Framework.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table - free sites.
- Experience in Drupal Themes developing Drupal custom modules, resolving Drupal configuration issues.
- Experience in Web services using AXIS, REST FUL API.
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework using IOC/ AOP, Spring Transaction support (Declarative/ Programmatic), Hibernate in spring.
- Experience in developing web based applications using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and J2EE Servlet technology.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experience in developing MVC, OOPS, OOAD, J2EE Design Patterns, UML-Rational Rose and Java Sever Side Programming using development tools like Rational Application Developer RAD v7.0, log4j, WSAD, Eclipse, Toad, testing tools like LoadRunner, ClearQuest and Configuration Management tools like Clear case, VSS, Serena PVCS.
- Good knowledge in log4J implementation to persist the data into logs files.
- Experience in using JMS, MQ, MQ JMS API, and Integration of Web Sphere MQ with IBM WAS, Message Driven Beans (MDB).
- Worked with development tools like TOAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, WSAD, Ant, Maven, XDoclet, and WSAD.
- Experience in various J2EE Frameworks like JSF, My Faces, iBATIS, JIBX, JAXB, AJAX, DWR, GWT, and DOJO.
- Used testing framework like JUnit, HTTP Unit, DBUnit, STIQ, and JMock.
- Have implemented Cruise Control and CC.NET for the continuous build.
- Strong experience on AGILE (SCRUM) and Waterfall SDLC.
- Proficient in Java Multi Threading, Socket programming, Swing programming.
- Self-motivated and able to work in challenging environment. A team player with god communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and emerging new technologies.
Java Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Axis, EJB, JSF, My Faces, Struts, iBATIS, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, Applets, JNI, RMI, CXF, Salto DB, JMX
Application Servers: BEA Web logic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, JRUN
RDBMS/Tools: JDBC, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, JTDS
XML Technologies: XML Parsers (SAX, DOM, Pull), XSL, XSLT, JIBX, JABX
UI Technologies: Java Script, HTML, CSS, Java AWT, Java Swing, AJAX Frameworks GWT, DWR, DOJO, Version Control AccuRev, CVS, SVN, VSS
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Ant, Log4j, Xdoclets, TOAD, JBuilder, WSAD, Magic Draw, UML, Mercury Quality Center.
Test Frameworks: JMock, JUnit, HTTP Unit, DB Unit, STIQ
Operating System: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Java/ J2EE Application Developer
- Involved in the design and development phases.
- Developed MVC design pattern based UI using JSP, XML, ExtJS, HTML, CSS, Node.JS and Struts.
- Applied OOP concepts, including UML use cases, class and interaction diagrams.
- Implemented business objects and coded business logic using Java/Groovy.
- Used Groovy/Grails MVC in the design of application.
- Used Spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Used Struts validator framework to validate user input.
- Used AngularJS controllers to update entity models, and AngularJS custom filters to provide better search experience.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing components (JTree, JList, JTable, JMenu, JCombobox, JText, JTabbed Pane and Layout Management), APIs like JGoodies, SWINGX.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate, and used the Spring AOP features to handle the exceptions.
- Implemented the DAO pattern for MySQL database connectivity and Hibernate for object persistence.
- Created XML files for storing the data required for module.
- Developed utility classes, which allows easy translation from XML to Java and back. Also implemented Property Reader to read properties from flat file.
- Implemented access control and authentication using Spring Security.
- Implemented Python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Developed window layouts and screen flows using Struts tiles.
- Used ANT script to build WAR and EAR files and deployed on WebSphere.
- Used Java/J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Implemented Spring Boot Micro services to create sub modules.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Used JUnit, Log4J for Unit testing and logging, SVN (Subversion) for version control.
- Used Jasper reports and JFree Charts to generate various statistical reports.
- Used JIRA for tracking and updating the project issues.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Created Web services using Apache Axis 2 for communication with other application.
- Created and executed unit and regression test scripts. Created personal and common test data, tracked actual vs expected results and evaluated quality of modules created.
- Responsible for delivering changes to different development, integration and user acceptance testing regions, supporting user acceptance testing and addressing defects and in production and fixing production defects.
- Involved in all phases of the project from analysis and requirement phase to delivering the project.
- Created System Requirement Specifications (SRS) report of the project by collecting all the requirements from client.
- Analyzed the requirements and formulated project scope.
- Designed front-end presentation logic using JSP, CSS3, and Strut tags.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Apache Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from the different module and used XML for data retrieval.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers, and DAOs so as to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate in order to carry out various database operations and also avoid redundant database access statements
- Involved in configuring XML mapping files and POJO objects.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Retrieved information from the Oracle database using Spring-Hibernate.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented REST Web services to retrieve data from client side.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL.
- Used Multi-threading and caching to improve the user experience.
- Unit testing through JUnit & Integration testing in staging environment
- Created new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Scheduled daily status meetings within the offshore team and also used to communicate the same to the onsite team accordingly.
- Resolved bugs/defects in the application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.
- Developed the middle tier using Session Bean, Entity Bean / DAO and Business Objects. Database layer is developed using - Oracle while Presentation layer developed using JSP.
- Used Web services, Web Processing Service (WPS), BPEL, and REST extensively for Operations module. Technologies SOA, SOAP, MTOM, TCPIP, TLS, PKI, WSDL, SAML, XSD, Xpath, JMS, and MDB are also used.
- Eclipse is used for application development.
- Deployed the packaging on to Web Logic application server.
- Contributed to project by working on end to end flow - developing JSP's, Servlet, action classes of Spring and to database front by writing various SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed an editor using JFC Swing.
- Designed and developed reports using Crystal Reports and JReport.
- Used Java Beans for the required JSP components.
- Built, tested and debugged JSP Pages for critical modules in the system. Coded the Taglibs to aid front-end JSP pages.
- Deployed the application on the server including installing My SQL database and setting up JDK and Tomcat.
- Developed supporting JAVA classes that controlled the whole flow of the module as per specifications.
- Involved in the high level and low level designing of the admin and Info center module
- Coded the designated Java server pages (JSP's) and associated front-end screens using I3ML as per specifications.
- Developed an application using JFC Swing for manual data porting from Accounts Payable to Accounts receivable system.
- Used Toad and Oracle SQL prompt to interact with the database.
- Involved in client interaction for resolving technical and functional issues on a daily basis.
- Developed the user interface layer using spring framework.
- Business Objects is used for Reports.
- Rational Rose (ClearCase, Clear Quest, RequisitePro, Test Manager), Rational Software Architect (RSA) is used for process.
- Developed an upload - download tool using JFC Swing on FTP.
Environment: Java, JFC Swing, J2EE, Java Script, JSP, JDBC, AJAX, XML, JUnit, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat Web Server, Oracle, Web logic Server, Xpath, UNIX, Windows.