- Full - Stack Java Developer with around 6 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of enterprise applications in Finance, Transportation, Insurance, and E- commerce.
- Experienced in working with multi-tiered distributed systems, OOPS and OOAD concepts, and implemented all stages of SDLC including Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Extensive experience using Java technologies: Core Java, Multithreading, Design patterns, Collections, JDBC, JSP,JNDI, Servlet 4.0, JMS- (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ) Spring 4.x, Spring Boot1.5.x, Hibernate, Spring Cloud, OAuth.
- Proficient in using Java 7, Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Streams, Functional Interfaces, Stream API and knowledge on Java 9 features like modules, jshell.
- Experience with different modules of Spring 4 framework including Spring JDBC Template, IoC, DI, ORM integration module, Spring Boot 1.4, Spring Security 3.2 and Spring Batch.
- Experience in microservices using Spring Boot 1.5.x for developing independent application with Spring Cloud.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB.
- Implemented SPA (Single Page Applications) using Angular 2, and used Angular FusionCharts for interactive dynamic data visualization. For reporting extensively used JasperReports.
- Experience with Relational databases (Oracle 11g, MySQL 6.0, MS-SQL Server 2016) and good knowledge Non- Relational databases NoSQL databases (MongoDB 3.4).
- Experienced in deploying application using Jenkins 2.x and Docker for CI/CD.
- Experienced with Log4j for debugging and build tools: Maven 3.x, Ant, Gradle
- Developed, created and executed unit test cases using Junit, JMeter and Mockito within TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Well versed with version control tools: GIT and SVN, and bug tracking tools such as Jira and Bugzilla.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS and Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM and Cloud Watch.
- An effective team player and self-motivated to contribute towards company goals along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Languages: JAVA 1.6/7/8/9 Oracle 12c/11g/10g/11i, MYSQL, MongoDB
Java/J2EE \ IDEs Versioning / Performance /Tools: Servlet, JSP, JSTL 1.2, EJB 3.0/2.1, JMS1.1, Spring Tool Suite 3.5.1, Eclipse (Neon, JDBC, RMI, Junit, Web Services RESTful, Oxygen), Net Beans, Visual Studio, GIT, SOAP, XML, JAX RS, DOM, Applets, BitBucket, TortoiseSVN, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Custom Tags, Java Swing, AWT Ansible Tower
Web Technologies: HTML5, HTML4, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, \ Struts 2.0/2.3, Hibernate2.0/3.x/4., JPA, MVC, AJAX, DOM, XML, JSON, Angular JS 1.x, \ Spring 2.0/3.x (AOP, IOC, MVC, Core Angular 2, Bootstrap 3, jQuery\ Container, DAO, ORM)
Web/Application Servers: Jboss 7.0, Tomcat 8.0/7.0/5.5/4.1 , GlassFish\ Junit, JMeter, Mockito
Cloud AWS: EC2,S3, IAM,SNS, Load balancing, \ Waterfall, Agile Elastic Bean and PCF
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into functional and technical specifications.
- Used Core Java technologies like Collection API, Multithreading, Java 8 - Lambda Expressions and Streams.
- Developed application layer and business logic using Spring Boot 5.0 to deploy them as microservices and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring Batch for running Batch jobs.
- Also used Spring JDBC template for easier access to datasource and for defining POJO's.
- Developed micro services architecture using Spring Cloud Config pattern for Service Discovery (Eureka).
- Integrated Spring Security with OAuth 2.0 to further secure different modules and to give user more control over their data.
- Created and consumed RESTful Web Services for interaction between different modules using JAX-RS, Jersey framework.
- Experience in creating and consuming SOAP based Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAXB) in the payment module to secure the payment processing of claims.
- Developed the presentation layer and GUI framework using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3, jQuery and Angular 1 to create single page application.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 module as an Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for back end operation over Oracle Database.
- Responsible in creating complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and analyzed the tables in Oracle database.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit and Mockito within Test Driven Development.
- Configured the project in Linux environment and deployed the project in Apache Tomcat 8.x.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Docker and Cloudbees Jenkins to enable the platform to interact with the downstream projects.
- Deployed Proof of Concept (POC) based microservices on to AWS using Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2 instances, S3 for storing the data.
- Performed weekly deployments for OPTUM.
- Used Dynatrace Monitoring tool for full stack monitoring from the front-end to the back-end, to infrastructure and to the cloud.
- Used BitBucket for Repository and controlling the code without any conflicts and Log4J to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Used Jira as ticketing system for logging and monitoring tickets.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designed and implemented application as microservices using Spring Boot 1.5.10 and Hibernate 3.0.
- Used spring framework with Hibernate 3.x as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to tables with Hibernate transaction control.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls & parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth 2.0z.
- Spring Batch is used for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Configured messaging/notifications service using RabbitMQ and Spring Reactor.
- Configured the project in Linux environment and deployed the project in Apache Tomcat 8.0/9.0
- Continuous integration was achieved using Jenkins 2.x CodeDeploy Plugin to deploy onto AWS EC2 instance for reliability.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s, whenever a new GitHub branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it.
- Used Jasper for report generation for representing account balances.
- Tested unit test cases for the project using Junit & Mockito testing framework within Test Driven Development approach (TDD).
Environment: Java 8, Spring 4, Spring Boot 1.5, Hibernante 3.0, RESTFul, ActiveMQ, OAuth 2.0, Oracle 11g, QuartzScheduar 2.2.x, Apache Tomcat Server 8.0/9.0, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular 2, Jasper, JUnit, Mockito, log4j, GIT, AWS, Jenkins 2, Docker, JIRA,TDD, Agile
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC and Spring JDBC template for Object-Relational-Mapping (ORM) from the database and creating POJO's.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using RESTful web services with JSON and used SOAP for 3rd party payment gateway services.
- Developed back end interfaces using SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous SQL programs, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Developed the presentation layer and GUI framework using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3, jQuery.
- Implemented TDD practices using JMeter, easy mock, power mock and integration tests.
- Implemented JMS for handling messages using ActiveMQ 5.15.3
- GIT for Repository and controlling the code without any conflicts and Log4J to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Used BugZilla as ticketing system for logging and monitoring tickets.
- Designing, Developing and Deploying web based multi-tiered interfaces including user account and payment screens using J2EE, Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
- Develop the changes using JSTL, jQuery, JCP, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Web services.
- As part of the requirement, designed and developed REST web services and SOAP web services.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, Tomcat Server 7.0, Eclipse, Oracle SQL, XML, HTML, Junit, Jenkins, SVN
- Developed application using J2EE technologies like Struts 1.x, Hibernate, Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in second level cache using EHCache in Hibernate at table level.
- Developed Restful web services for customers’ info retrieval.
- Implemented UI text and location info consume using REST APIs.
- Participated in developing view pages using HTML5, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, JSP and Tag Libraries.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on Apache Tomcat server 7.0.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a version controlling for the source code check in and check outs.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases.
- Involved in doing build & deployment using Maven.