- Over 10+ years of experience in mobility, desktop application, e - based application and Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5) Content Management System.
- Good development skills in Java and J2EE.
- Experience in developing new web interfaces based on the design: PSD to HTML conversion with HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Good development experience in AEM (CQ5) Platform as Component developer.
- Good exposure in all phases of SDLC and expertise in pre and post production support.
Languages/Methodologies: Java, J2EE
Software tools and Utilities: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Source Safe, CVS, SVN, IBM Rational Clear case, IBM Rational Clear Quest.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, IBM WebSphere 6.1, Oracle Web Logic 9.1, JBoss 4.x.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 7.
Senior Technical Consultant (UI)
- Working as the CQ component developer.
- Involved from the beginning to create the site content hierarchy, finalizing the templates, client libraries and assets structure.
- Guiding the team members on requirement and functional clarifications and helping them in solving technical issues.
- End to End development of the full MVC stack architecture of the application.
- Designed the Web Client application architecture using the technologies includes AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Developing the screens based on the requirement and wireframes
- Integrating with the Rest APIs
- Worked as the User Interface Developer in the AEM team for migrating the La Quinta’s website to AEM 5.6
- Involved in the development of CQ design templates.
- Converted most of the images to CSS3 based styles.
- Involved in fixing bugs and optimizing the UI for the browsers IE8 and above, Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
- Involved in integrating with webservice.
- Fast understanding of plugins like firebug.
- Fixed critical bugs under tight deadlines.
- Complete SDLC management on platform enhancement to support Windows desktop channel in mConnect
- Architected and designed the complete thick client application development on Windows desktop inclusive of communication framework, leveraging native features and functionalities.
- Developed and deployed the mConnect base mobile web application for the Insurance based company in Hong Kong.
- Development of platform enhancement to support thin / browser channel for iOS.
- Development of security model in mConnect to ensure secure persistent and non-persistent data.
- Driven scripting and documentation of mConnect requirements, high and low level design, Unit testing, deployment manual and developer manual.
- Developed and presented multiple prototypes around mConnect for various clients.
- Designed and developed mobile, tablet and desktop internet based applications in exploring various features, technologies, events as part of the core research team.
- Involved in the development of Ad-management application.
- Migrated the existing java based mConnect thin client application to .NET based thin client application.
Senior Software Engineer
- Coding, Unit Testing, System Testing, Bug Fixing, User manual preparation and Support.