Highly experienced and skilled architect/lead mobile developer with 15+ years of web, desktop and mobile experience, the last five concentrated in the health care industry. I offer a unique blend of programming, design and business experience, creating internal and external apps that have helped to increase sales and improve customer relations.
- Objective - C
- Swift AppleScript
- Photoshop Illustrator
Senior iOS Lead Developer
- Managed architectural decisions for mobile testing, debugging, analytics and development.
- Developed a purchasing agreement app that contributed to an increase in vaccine sales, while reducing on site sales time and automated the initiation of the vetting of the purchase agreement.
- Developed a group managing app that allowed regional sales managers to easily track, add and delete entities associated with hospital systems and buying groups.
- Enhanced the existing CRM in - house app to allow sales representatives to map their sales routes, manage customer contact information, schedule sales calls and record their time off activities.
- Managed off-shore maintenance team.
- Created strategy for moving all sales tools from MS Excel spreadsheets into iPad apps.
- Managed relationships with vendors and off - shore teams contracted to develop apps.
- Advised senior management on mobile strategy and growth of mobile department.
- Managed team responsible for developing test scripts overseeing testing.
- Developed a template for product app that would allow sales staff to compare Olympus products to competitors and highlight advantages.
- Member of team developing a web-based mobile application for pharmaceutical sales staff on new drug releases.
- Created mobile versions of company s 27 magazines.
- Developed in - house digital asset management sites for all media (images, text, advertisements, etc.) used in publications.
- Created desktop tools to automate portions of the magazine publishing workflow.