- Total 12+ years of experience in
- C++/C++11/C++14 Programming on Linux/Unix and Windows.
- Application development in domains like Finance, Voice Based Applications, Automobile testbed, CAD/CAM/PLM and Confidential .
- Developing Algorithm using libraries like STL, BOOST, CAA, MFC and Data Structures.
- RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle and Sybase.
- Capital Markets, Fixed Income and Derivatives (OTC and ETDs).
- Windows application development using VC++ (MFC), C++, COM and JAVA.
- TCP/IP (Sockets), Multithreading programming using C++.
- FpML and SWIFT MT message creation and processing using C++/Golang and Message Queues.
- Configuration management tools like Git/Github, SVN, Clear Case, and VSS.
- Development of Project Plan, Software Design Document and Validation Plan.
- Unit, System, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing for financial applications.
- Implementation of middle - tier trading services in a C++ environment.
- Experience working in different agile frameworks (XP, Scrum, Kanban).
- Exposure to functional programming language GO ( Golang ).
- Basic understanding of MongoDB, Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- C++98/11/14, VC++ (MFC) Python, Java (core)
- Bash, Ksh shell scripting STL, BOOST, CAA, BLPAPI, MFC
- Valgrind, Rational Purify Linux, Windows and UNIX
- Eclipse, Visual Studio, Sublime JSON and XML
- GIT/GITHub, SVN and Clearcase SQL Developer and Toad.
- Confluence, Jira, Rally Clearmake, make, Jenkins
- ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Developing new features for Confidential module using C++/ STL/Boost APIs as per FRA guidelines.
- C++, Python and Golang tools / utility development for reporting framework and back office work.
- Developed a Unit Test framework to unit test all the incoming and outgoing XML messages.
- UI (Java) enhancements to add new forms and to add new user roles and users.
- Enhancing and writing new microservices, tools and utilities in C++ /Golang.
- Python scripts to analyze the application logs on daily basis and report any anomaly.
- Mentoring new hires and interns.
Tech/Env/Tools: C++, Python/Shell Scripting, GoLang, XML, SQL, Oracle, Java, Linux, IBM Message Queues, Clearcase/GIT/GITHub, Rational Purify, UnitTest++, Confluence, Jira, Rally and Jenkins
- Middle-tier trading service development using C++/C++11 and Shell scripting to get market data for securities from Ticker Plant and publish it on DMP layer which is leveraged by UI code to display the best price/ yield based on the Worksheet formulas.
- End to End development of EPV to show best market price and yield for fixed income securities for multiple asset classes (REPO, CORP, GOVI …) across multiple markets.
- COMDB2 DB schema creation and implementation.
- Market feed analyzer in GoLang.
- GoLang for backend support services.
Tech/Env/Tools: C++, STL, BLPAPI, COMDB2, Shell Scripting, RDEL, JSON, Java, Git/Github, Jenkins, DBX/GDB/DDD, Valgrind, TV8, Purify, UNIX/SUN OS/Aix/LINUX, GoLang, Apache Kafka and Rabbit MQ
C++/SUMMIT Lead Developer
- Implementation of IRD and MBS modules.
- Preparing Use Cases, JIDs (Joint Interface Design Document), HLDs, DLDs, Detailed design, Data Mapping and Test Scripts.
- C++ implementation for extractor/loader/adaptor to handle trade messages in FpML, SWIFT MT and XML formats.
- C++, Shell and SQL implementation for interfacing with Front Office and Accounting applications.
- C++ implementation of call backs for Summit FT enhancements.
- C++ and C development of back office reporting developments using summit RPTBASE framework.
- C++ development of Algorithm for migration/conversion strategy and Sorting Mechanism using STL.
- Bug Fixing for complaints in C/C++ code base using GDB/MS visual Studio debugger.
- Unit Testing, System Testing and Integration Testing of the C/C++ code base.
- Shell Scripting, VBA, Python and XSLT.
- SUMMIT Accounting setup and configuration.
- C++ and Shell Scripting development for SUMMIT accounting driver and generating reports.
- Shell and Perl Scripting for testing the SUMMIT application on System side.
- Implementation of FpML and SWIFT MT messages for SUMMIT for Trade (OTC and ETD) life cycle and post trade events.
- Implementation of Capital Market and Derivatives, both OTC and ETDs, products.
- Enterprise Service Bus (IBM) POC, Design and Implementation.
Tech/Env/Tools: Misys SUMMIT FT v5.4, C++, VC++ (MFC), JAVA, STL, Sybase, Shell and Python Scripting, IBM Websphere ESB and Message Queues, Windows NT, Unix, BMC Remedy, HP ALM, Visual Studio 2008
C++/VC++ (MFC) Developer
Tech/Env/Tools: C++, VC++ (MFC), Shell Script, Visual Studio 2005, Windows XP, Sybase
C++/VC++ (MFC)/CAA Developer
Tech/Env/Tools: C++, VC++ (MFC), CAA Visual Studio 06 (Customized) framework on Windows NT, Unix/Linux, CAD, PLM, CATIA and ENOVIA.